Not a Date

Division of Houses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul let out a sigh of relief as she pulled on her jeans and a t-shirt. It felt like freedom to be out of those green robes for once. 

 

Today was the Hogsmeade Village trip and she was excited to get a break from her studies. 

Magic wasn’t just spells and mythical creatures, it included a vast array of subjects all to be learned through schooling…which Moonbyul frequently struggled with.

 

It wasn’t just a title, being the star seeker of Slytherin, Moonbyul often felt like that was all she is. Quidditch was the only thing she felt like she was decent at but now with a broken arm, she wasn’t sure anymore.

 

“Alright students, gather around!” Professor McGonagall called out. “Have your forms ready for Professor Hagrid!”

 

Moonbyul clutched the roll of parchment in her  left hand as she stood in the courtyard with her classmates along with third and fifth years.

 

“Moon! That was a fantastic game on Sunday!" kids called out to her. "Hope you feel better!”

 

“Thanks.” she replied, shooting them a small smile.

 

“Hey kid.” a large bearded man, greeted as he approached her.

“Hagrid.” Moonbyul wrapped her only functioning arm around the half giant. 

“You alright?” he asked, concerned. 

“I’m okay.” she replied, giving him a reassuring smile as he collected her form.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself Byulyi.” he uttered before moving on to the rest of the group.

 

A few minutes later with all the forms collected, the group of students made their way down to Hogsmeade following the dirt path.

 

The kids chatted amongst themselves with plans on visiting Zonko’s Joke Shop to buy some pranks, Honeydukes to buy some candy, or having tea at Madam Puddifoot’s shop.

 

Moonbyul headed towards the Post Office to send off some letters to her parents. As usual Daebakkie greeted her with a little hoot while she tied the rolls to his foot. She spent some time petting his feathers before sending him off, hoping that her parents haven’t heard about the Quidditch incident. 

 

After that was done the Slytherin opted to head to Honeyduke’s to purchase some candy for her siblings. Sugar quills and chocolate frogs were often consumed by Seulgi and Yesol whenever she happened to bring some back home. 

 

However, the one thing she was looking forward to the most was having a meal with a certain Ravenclaw. 

As promised previously in the Hospi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter