Additional Repercussions

Division of Houses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"B-but I have an exam in another week! And it's transfiguration! You know I at transfiguration..." the Hufflepuff pouted towards her unnie.

"I'm sorry Hyejin-ah. If it weren't for that obnoxious Slytherin I wouldn't be stuck in detention during our sessions." Solar grumbled.

 

The two were seated in the corner of the library. It was the late afternoon on a Sunday, which meant a three hour tutoring session was in progress. Being the top student at Hogwarts came with its perks and Solar was paid a rate of 2 galleons each session for tutoring other students.

Late Sundays was resevered for Ahn Hyejin, a third year student in Hufflepuff, who struggled in transfiguration and potions since all she wanted to do was join the choir and sing for the rest of her life. However, her father wasn't too fond of the idea and wanted her to invest in her academics. Thus, a compromised was made and Hyejin could continue singing in the choir if she agreed to get a tutor.

And who more qualified for the job then Kim Solar?

 

The black haired Gryffindor was never one to back down from a challenge. And oh how it was a challenge to get the fatal Hufflepuff lion to study. But it only took a few lessons for Solar to figure out the secret.

Food.

"Hyejin-ah. I brought some chocolate frogs todayyy." Solar beamed.

"YAS! HAND THEM OVER UNNIE!" Hyejin yelled, sticking out her hand for the goodies.

 

"Ah, ah. You need to succesfully turn this feather into a goblet first." the older girl said, placing the feather onto the desk.

"That's gross, did you pluck that from Yongkeey or something?" 

"Hyejin-ah!" Solar scolded, slightly offended. "She obviously shed it naturally if I got it from the bottom of her cage thank you very much."

"Still, I think this is animal abuse."

 

"Just turn the stupid feather into a goblet and I'll give you the goods." 

"Alright, deal." Hyejin pulled out her wand and cleared . 

After a few mishaps, the Huffl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter