Hit or Miss

Division of Houses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No no no..." she whispered to herself, holding the tattered clothing in her hands. It was torn beyond recognition, the only identifying feature was its blue shade.

"That little rascal." she said, turning to shoot a glare at the white and orange furball rolling around carefree on her bed without any idea what he had done. 

"What am I suppose to do now??" the girl cried out loud.

 

"Wheein-ah!" a voice called from outside her room. "We need to head down now if we wanna actually play today."

Yoonjung came into the room. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Wheein showed her the condition of her Quidditch robes. "Ggomo is what happened. You don't expect me to wear this, do you?"

 

"I'm telling you we should've bought that cage I saw in Diagon Alley." she said shaking her head.

"YoU mOnStER!!" Wheein exclaimed, "You're not locking up my sweet little kitty!!!"

 

Her friend let out a scoff. "Well, that sweet little kitty just happened to ruin your Quidditch robes on the first game of the season."

"He didn't mean to. Isn't that right Ggomo? You were just a little bored." Wheein cooed towards the orange cat.

"Whatever, luckily for you I got a spare. Now move your and let's get down to the pitch, we're late." her same age friend said before making her way out of their shared room.

 

Wheein smiled in relief, forming that iconic dimple on her face. "See, it all works out. Next time you're bored I'll give you some of Yoonjung's clothes to play with" she said, patting the little kitty on the head.

 

"I HEARD THAT!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

The roar of the crowd was deafening, heard from above the locker rooms.

Moonbyul sat on the bench, nervously fidgeting as she waited for the team to enter the field. She had honestly not gotten a lot of sleep that night after being caught by the head of Gryffindor house and having her weekends taken from her.

"Moonbyul! The game's starting, let's head up!" the captain of Slytherin called.

Slytherin's seeker let out a deep breath and stood up, grabbing her firebolt to join her teammates.

.

.

.

Solar smiled, waving to a second year student she had tutored for a month, seated in the stands. She made her way through the seats, spotting Eric and Chorong on the far end of the row.

"I bet you this win will go to Slytherin, it's so obvious!" Solar could hear Chorong arguing with Eric.

"Nope. I'm telling you Ravenclaw are gonna crush them. I've seen Slytherin in their practices with Changsub and their seeker isn't as good as you think." Eric claimed.

Solar finally took her seat, making her presence known. "What makes you say that?" she questioned, slightly intrigued about her new detention buddy.

"Oh hey Solar! And nothing. He's just making lies." Chorong greeted her.

"I am not! I went to see Gryffindor's practice and caught a glimpse of Slytherin's as well."

"Let's just watch the game guys." Solar said, ending their bickering since part of her wanted to assess the skills of the fourth year Slytherin whom she never seemed to notice until their meeting two days ago.

The three of them turned to watch the game as they waited for the rest of their group to join them.

.

.

"AND WELCOME TO THE PITCH....THE SLYTHERIN TEAM!!!" yelled Eunkwang into the microphone, who was today's commentator.

He was seated next to both Professor Flitwick and Professor Snape in the stands. The Quidditch stands were decorated with blue and green colors for today's first match of the season. Students from all houses filled the seats, excited for the game and to see Slytherin's star seeker in action.

Moonbyul mounted her broom and took off alongside her teammates. There was a slight breeze in the autumn air but lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter