Chapter 31 - Confession Gone Wrong

Length of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Taeyeon sat outside her school on the day of her last exam waiting for two friends to finish. She asked Sunny and Tiffany to keep mum about Jessica’s father offering her a job because Jessica seems not to know about it, not wanting to further upset her.

Since she will be going to the capital for college, she doesn’t want to be alone. She even asked Mr. Jung to offer Tiffany a position later that day, but to her dismay, he declined.

At least she will be going to the same school as me. She smiled to herself, feeling proud because she managed to get Tiffany’s grades up enough to satisfy her college’s requirements. Today, she is thrilled because she has a surprise waiting for Tiffany.

Just a few days before the exam, Taeyeon did some research. She searched up ‘How to make someone stay with you forever and the only two ways, she thinks, that she found they were to be in a relationship or marriage.

She managed to convince Yoona to go out and hang with her friends, and her parents won’t be home until late at night. So, she has the whole house to herself. That morning she prepared everything.

 

A little over an hour has passed, students finally started to come out of the building.

“IT’S OVVVVVEEEERRRR!!!” Tiffany said in her loud voice when she spotted the shorty.

The two hugged, with Taeyeon leaning slightly backwards, trying not to fall back from her friend’s forceful hug. “Ok. Ok. How did you do?”

“Uhmm, it’s quite confusing. I….” Tiffany looked anywhere but at her.

“.…” Taeyeon gave her a severe look.

“Ok, ok. I know I passed.”

“Pass is no good if your mark is so low that you can’t get into college,” Taeyeon said, a bit worried because whether Tiffany does well means a lot to her right now. It implies whether she will go to college alone or with Tiffany. Obviously, she prefers the latter.

“Teacher Kim, stop worrying. Let’s just have fun. We are finally done school!”

“If you are that confident, fine.” She guesses she could just have to wait.

“Of course. I have the school’s best tutor!” Tiffany gave her an eye smile for reassurance.

“Alright, alright. You can stop hugging me now.” Taeyeon took her arms off of Tiffany.

“How did you do? Seems like you finished early again.”

“If I am not wrong, I should get at least a 98.” Taeyeon states with no doubts.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Of course you did. Shouldn’t have asked.”

“I could have gotten perfect, but I got lazy writing the final statements. So I just wrote the answer for questions 5, 25, 52 and 78, which should be like half a mark each.” Taeyeon bragged, earning a pinch at her side. “Oww.”

“Smartass. So, what do you want to do today?”

“Let’s go shop, eat, then buy snacks for a movie!” Taeyeon exclaimed, excited enough that she couldn’t contain herself.

------

Taeyeon was extra excited that day, no breaks, endless fun. The two shopped, watched a movie, ate and shopped for some more. They tried many new things, including visiting a lingerie store and bought some nice lace lingerie because she just wanted to dress y.

“Are you seriously buying that?” Tiffany looked at her shorty friend holding a lace pantyhose, and the latter kept tugging it to feel its stretchiness.

“Yeah, why not? I am curious.” Taeyeon grinned, her eyes still staring at the piece she picked.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say.” But her mind betrayed her as she was already trying to imagine how the shorty might turn out with lingerie on.

By the time they finished shopping, it was already late and almost everywhere was closed. Tiffany counted her bags and Taeyeon’s, and she was surprised that Taeyeon bought so much.

 “Don’t forget we have to get snacks too!”

“Are you serious?? Can we still even carry any more bags?” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Yes, of course! Let’s go!”

She is acting strange today. Usually, I lead the way. What is this shorty up to?

------

Finally, they were at Taeyeon’s place, and Tiffany was about task Taeyeon to carry some bags for her. Unexpectedly, the latter ran out of the taxi as soon as the car stopped, earning a loud groan from her.

She paid the driver and apologized for taking so much time getting every bag out of the car. It took a while for her to figure out how to carry the bags in one trip. Four bags wedged between her forearm and bicep, and the other eight bags divided between her two hands.

You are going to get it after I get these bags down. Tiffany talked under her breath and tried her best to drag herself towards the house.

“Ugh, now I have to put the bags down t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter