Chapter 29 - Unwanted Memories [Part 2]

Length of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was long after the 4th period started when students and teachers noticed the shorty’s absence. Yuri pretends to be equally confused when she knows exactly where the girl is probably at.

“Anyone knows where Taeyoon is?” Their teacher asked his students.

The students responded with shaking heads and no’s.

The teacher dismisses himself to go to the office to make an announcement.

------

--Student Im, Taeyeon, please make your way back to your classroom immediately.--

The announcement was made several times in 10-minute intervals.

[Yuri]: Jess, did you hear that?

[Jess]: Yes. What?

[Yuri]: Aren’t you curious?

[Jess]: No.

[Yuri]: Come on, I know you will like it.

[Jess]: Fine, what did you do?

[Yuri]: Not telling! 😉Wait and see.

This, without a doubt, the news has caught some students’ attention on where Taeyeon might be.

Tiffany listening to the lecture, almost falling asleep. She was still upset about what she heard Taeyeon say earlier when she heard the announcement. What trouble have you gotten yourself into now? She wondered. But ultimately, she did not care, and it’s not like the shorty cares about her anyway, or so she thought.

The announcement was made once again. That makes it 3 times, and Taeyeon has been missing for 30 minutes.

Whatever, probably doing something silly again. If I worry about her, she will give me some witty remark…or complain that it will give her a headache.

She manages to keep a façade of disinterest. She knows that the shorty will come back to her anyway, so she can just wait.

--Will nurse Kim come to the fifth floor, room 508. Nurse Kim to room 508 please --

A nurse? God damn it, Im Taeyoon!

Betraying her words almost immediately, Tiffany walked hastily out of her classroom, ignoring her teacher’s disapproval.

------

“How did she find the keys?” One of the teachers who found her asked.

“I don’t know. We will have to ask her when she is conscious.” Another replied.

Tiffany looked at the scene for a few seconds before coming to her senses. “Hello, teacher. What happened here?” she asked one of the teachers, not taking her eyes off of Taeyoon, who is not on a stretcher.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in class?”

“I am her friend. I am worried about her. Please let me know…anything, please.” She begged the adult for some news.

The teacher looked at her and sighed. “We found the missing girl inside this storage room with the exam papers. She might be trying to steal some answers since we found the answers copied onto her notebook.” The teacher explained.

“What? No, no, no! There got to be a mistake. She wouldn’t do that!” A confused Tiffany panicked at the news.

The teacher gently placed her hands on the worried student. “Don’t panic, please. We are still investigating the matter. Please return to your classroom.”

“Can I please accompany her to the infirmary then?” Tiffany pleaded, doing her best puppy eyes, melting into a crescent.

Luckily the teacher fell for it. “Ok. Who is your teacher? I will let her know.”

Tiffany’s face brightened, and she thanked the teacher three times before following the group taking an unconscious Taeyeon away.

------

[Jessica]: WHAT THE FK DID YOU DO!??? WHY DID THEY CALL A NURSE?????

[Yuri]: …I am not too…sure. I swear I didn’t do any physical harm to her

[Jessica]: Then can you tell me what DID you do?

Yuri explained what her plan was and kept quiet afterwards, unsure of what will happen next.

[Yuri]: I just wanted her to pay for what she did to you. I didn’t know this would harm her! I swear! Maybe it’s not even that serious.

[Jessica]: Usually, the students go to the nurse. NOT the other way around.

[Yuri]: Don’t worry, Jess, they won’t find out.

[Jessica]: Don’t talk to me.

[Yuri]: What….why?

 

Yuri stopped receiving a reply from Jess after that, no matter how many texts she sent.

------

Joohyun.

I need to protect her.

The lady won’t be there for us anymore. She is gone. She is gone.

She is dead.

‘She will be going somewhere else.’

You will be all alone again.

“Do you remember the apple tree?”

“Everyone else is going back to the capital.”

“Your new family is nice. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter