Epilogue

You Never Walk Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight peeking through the blinds woke you up. Behind you, Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist and protruding belly, his front pressed against your back. When you made an effort to get up, Jimin whined. 

“Don’t go…” He buried his face into your back. 

“It’s late already, Chim. I need to go see if the other children are awake.” You chuckled, taking one of his hands into yours and rubbing it. Jimin was the last one to have a pup since the order was leader first, followed by the other alphas, betas and finally the omegas. 

“No…” He whimpered. 

You would be entering your third trimester soon and Jimin had been experiencing what doctors call ‘sympathetic pregnancy’. Basically, he had all the pregnancy symptoms while you did not. 

“I’ll be back, I promise.” You got up and kissed his cheek. Jimin frowned, staring up at you before turning around so his back faced you. 

“Morning.” You came out of Jimin’s room with a yawn. 

“My beautiful mate.” Hoseok wrapped his arms around you, peppering your face in light kisses, making you laugh. The other 6 have been helping managing Jimin’s symptoms, especially the mood swings. Although, they did about it from time to time, which led to him crying and you having to comfort him the whole night. 

“The children are having breakfast downstairs.” Hoseok held your hand and led you down. You headed down to find the children quietly eating while the other dads watched television. 

“Omma!” The kids abandoned their food and came to you. Jin came over, carrying his daughter in his arms.

“Good morning, children.” You gave them all hugs and kisses. You blinked and did a head count. There were only 5 kids, including the one in Jin’s arms.

“Yoonseo and Yoongi hyung are still asleep.” Jungkook informed as he waited behind the children for his hug and kiss. You nodded, greeting your other mates before going to Yoongi’s room. 

“You two…” You shook your head with a laugh as you watched Yoongi sleep with his carbon copy laying on his spread arm, sleeping comfortably with no sign of waking up soon. 

“Yoongi, Yoonseo~” You called softly. 

“Mmm…” Yoonseo groaned, turning over to curl into his father’s side. Yoongi grunted but made no other movements. Leaning down, you gently pulled your sleeping son to you. Instead of being annoyed, his hands clung to the material of your shirt. 

“Omma.” He groaned in his sleep. 

“I’m right here, baby.” You chuckled, kissing his forehead while trying to balance with your belly. Finally, he opened his eyes, sitting up. Seeing that you were really there, he stood up and hugged you. 

“Did you sleep well?” You asked and felt him nod against your shoulder, letting out a big yawn. 

“The others are having breakfast. Go wash up and join them.” You said and he nodded, jumping off the bed and going to the toilet to brush his teeth. When he was done, he ran out the door. 

“Finally, I have you to myself.” Arms grabbed you, pulling you down onto the bed. You yelped in surprised as Yoongi cuddled you, pushing your head into the crook of his neck. You giggled, planting a kiss on his exposed skin. He slipped his hand under your shirt, lazily caressing the skin of your lower back as he kissed your temple. 

“Jimin has been hogging you.” Yoongi scoffed. 

“You know it’s not within his control. Jungkook was like that when I had Jungmi too.” You laughed. 

“But Jimin is worse than how Jungkook was.” Yoongi commented and you couldn’t help but agree. But on the bright side because Jimin was having pregnancy symptoms, you didn’t really have to suffer much. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Omma? Are you in there?” There was a small voice. It was your third son. You burst out laughing at how adorable he was.

“Yes, Kiseok?” You voiced, slipping out of Yoongi’s hold and heading to open the door for him. Kiseok grinned and hugged your thighs. You chuckled, he was just like his father, forever so affectionate. With a soft smile, you the back of his head. 

“Minnie appa is looking for you.” He looked up at you. 

“Thank you, baby.” You patted his head and went out to find Jimin standing in the hallway, his arms crossed and a deep frown on his face. He tapped his foot impatiently. 

“You promised to come back.” He pouted. 

“I had to see the kids and the others, Chim. Then wake Yoonseo for breakfast. We both know he and Yoongi would sleep the whole day if I don’t wake them up.” You chuckled. Jimin whined, running over to you and hugging you. 

“I hate morning sickness.” He groaned. 

“At least you and Jungkook now know how it feels.” You patted his back. The both of you headed down to the kitchen. Jin had Hyejin in a baby carrier as he plated breakfast for you and Jimin. Namjoon and Taehyung were washing the dishes with Taehyung’s son, Taeyong, hugging his leg. The father and son were both very attached to one another. 

“Yongie.” You called your second youngest as you sat at the table. He looked up at you, blinking before letting go of his father and coming to your side. 

“Are you helping appa?” You asked. He nodded his head. 

“Good job.” You combed his hair back, giving him a kiss. Jimin reached over to carry his best friend’s child, placing him on his lap. Taeyong opened his mouth, pointing at it.

“Hungry…” He looked up at Jimin. The elder chuckled, scooping a spoon of rice and dunking it into some soup before feeding it to the child. Taeyong chewed, letting out hums of happiness as he chewed his food. Taehyung wiped his hands, noticing his missing child. 

“Kim Taeyong, are you stealing Jimin appa’s breakfast? You already ate.” Taehyung shook his head, his hands on his hips. 

“I’m still hungry.” He said softly. You, Jimin and Taehyung laughed at how cute he was. Jimin pinched his cheek lightly before giving him another spoon of rice and soup. 

“Here. This should help with the nausea.” Jin placed a cup of juice down. 

“Thanks, hyung.” Jimin smiled gratefully. Taehyung came over to carry Taeyong up so Jimin could eat in peace. 

“Omma!” You heard your oldest, Yujoon, shout for you as he ran into the dining room. You stood up with a look of concern as he panted. Namjoon, came out of the kitchen to see the commotion as well. 

“Yujoon, omma is eating. You scared her with your screaming.” Namjoon chided. Even if Yujoon was still a child, he was Namjoon’s child. There were certain responsibilities and expectations that came with how he was supposed to act. His father was an alpha and the leader of the prince pack, Yujoon would one day be taking over that role. 

“That’s okay. What is it, babe?” You asked. 

“Can I show you and appa something?!” He jumped up and down excitedly. Namjoon was about to protest that you were still having breakfast but yoiu held. hand out to stop him. 

“Of course. Lead the way.” You let Yujoon hold your hand and lead you out to the porch with Namjoon following behind you. 

“What is it, son?” Namjoon tilted his head. 

“Watch!” Yujoon closed his eyes, his eyebrows knitted together in a small frown. Before your eyes, you watched your first born turn into a small, black wolf pup. 

“Yujoon…” Your jaw dropped. 

“Son, how did you… When did you…” Even Namjoon was in shock. Usually, fathers aid their children through their first shift because the changes of the bones can usually be quite uncomfortable.

“I practiced on my own! I wanted to surprise appa and momma by doing it all by myself! Did I do well, appa?” Yujoon barked. Namjoon bent down in front of his wolf son, with tears gleaming in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter