Chapter 24

You Never Walk Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Be careful, bub.” You heard Jimin’s voice behind you. Each of your hands were being held by a different person and Jimin’s hands were on your hips to catch you in case you fell. 

“Where are we going?” You giggled. 

“It’s a surprise, babes. Just be patient.” You heard Jungkook’s voice on your right. The boys had woken you up in the morning, fed you a delicious breakfast and blindfolded you, bringing you out of the house. You had no idea where you were going, trusting that your mates would take care of you. 

“You’re not going to kill me and leave me in some ditch, right?” You asked. 

“Jagi, you and your crazy imagination.” Yoongi scoffed. 

“Well, for the first part of my life, I thought werewolves were also part of my imagination. And yet, here we are.” You retorted, rolling your eyes behind your blindfold. 

“Maybe letting her into our mind link was a bad idea. We can’t keep any secrets from her.” Taehyung thought. 

“Excuse me?! Kim Taehyung! I heard that!” You hissed. With all the boys having mated with you, you were now a part of every mind link conversation that they had, which the boys were starting to regret. 

How was life for you now? You still worked at the cafe. As for school… You couldn’t graduate at the time you were supposed to because of your attendance. But Namjoon enrolled you into an online school that allowed you to complete the second half of your semester for you to at least get your high school diploma. 

But after receving that, you decided not to go to college and just want to spend time building a family with the boys. 

“Are we there yet?” You whined. 

“Yes, my little pup.” Jin removed your blindfold. You squinted your eyes a little to get used to the sudden light but when your eyes focused, you were in shock.

“W-What is this?” You looked up at the house before you. 

“It’s going to be our new home.” Hoseok explained. This was the place where your shared house with your grandfather once stood. You never even noticed that the boys did this. 

“When…?” 

“We have been designing and planning the house in secret. Yoongi hyung designed the inside.” Jimin said and Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

“It’s a beautiful house.” Was all you could say, being choked up with so much emotions. They brought you in and the house was even prettier on the inside. It was modern but still had a rustic, warm feel to it. Definitely, it was a place where you could raise a family in. 

“What do you think?” Yoongi asked. 

“I love it. Thank you.” You hugged each of them, giving them kisses as well. As you explored, you saw the photo wall. Tears welled up in your eyes and you covered your face. 

“Aww, don’t cry, my love.” Namjoon hugged you. There were pictures of you, the boys, you and the boys, as well as you with your grandfather. 

“He would have loved this.” You said against his chest. 

“You’re carrying on his legacy.” He kissed the top of your head. Seeing you cry, Taehyung pulled you into a big hear hug, rocking you gently from side to side. This was really such a great surprise. 

“You once told us that you would never want to leave this place. We know it’s not the same as your old house… but we’re still here. You don’t ever have to leave. This is your home, our home.” He whispered. You nodded your head in agreement. Your whole life is here, starting with your grandfather and ending with the boys. There’s no place you’d rather be. 

“Let’s start moving.” Jin held your hand. You headed back to the house and started to pack. You didn’t have much, losing quite some stuff in the fire. 

“Here, let me get that.” Hoseok held you take your duffel bag. 

“Thank you, Hobi.” You smiled as you wheeled your luggage. The boys did most of the manual labour, moving things over to the new house. Yoongi stayed with you to unpack. 

“Are you excited?” Yoongi chuckled when he caught you day dreaming in the kitchen. You turned around and smiled at him. 

“I never thought my life would be like this. It feels like just yesterday, I was getting home after being bullied in school and working at a stinky barbecue meat place.” You said with a shrug. 

“Yes, you smelled like delicious beef.” Yoongi wrapped his arms around your waist. 

“Then Jimin came into my life. He became the first companion I had in a long time, followed by all of you. I remember thinking, even if I wasn’t a wolf, I had to find a way to join your pack. Make you guys accept a human with no reason.” You giggled and Yoongi pinched your cheek. 

“We were going to let you join either way.” He kissed your nose. 

“Hey! You guys are supposed to be unpacking, not cuddling! No fair!” Jungkook whined, stomping over to you. 

“We’re just reminiscing, Koo.” You ruffled his hair. Yoongi rolled his eyes as how easily Jungkook was able to steal your attention away. 

“I helped comfort you when you were crying!” Jungkook smiled proudly. 

“Yes, you did.” You thought of the memory. The first time a rogue tried to attack you, you cried and hugged Jimin but Jungkook came, whining to try and cheer you up. 

“She tried comparing me to puppies on some nature show she was watching and told me that they were cute! She couldn’t even pay attention to me because the puppies were ‘too cute to handle’.” Jimin shouted from the living room. You coughed and blushed, not even really remembering such a thing happening with Jimin. 

“Puppies are cute!” You defended. 

“Oh, please. We’re cuter.” Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

“Okay! Out! You two are supposed to be helping bring boxes here.” Yoongi moved the two out of the kitchen. You shook your head with a chuckle. You entered your room, unpacking your things. 

“Be careful!” Taehyung helped you put the box up on the shelf in your closet. You turned around and smiled at him. 

“I’ve got it.” You giggled. 

“No! Namjoon hyung already said you can’t be over exerting yourself when-” You covered Taehyung’s mouth to cut him off from lecturing you. You’ve already been lectured enough by all the boys. Taehyung scrunched his nose, grabbing your wrists and pulling them away. 

“We’re just concerned, jagi.” He kissed your knuckles, sending you a playful smile. You chortled, rolling your eyes. When you tried to move away to continue unpacking, Taehyung blocked your way. 

“Seriously?” You whined. 

“I’m just teasing, jagi. You’re so cute.” He lightly knocked his forehead against yours. You scoffed but couldn’t hide your smile. 

“Give me a kiss?” He tilted his head. Of course you wouldn’t say no so you leaned in and pressed your lips against his plush ones. He smiled in the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

CRASH!

“What was that?” You pulled away, making him groaned in annoyance, dropping his forehead onto your shoulder. You pulled away, dragging him with you. The first person to put his hands up was Namjoon, knowing that everyone would probably blame him first whenever something was broken. You chuckled and headed into the kitchen. 

“Everyone okay?” You asked. 

“Jungkook dropped a frying pan. Sorry, to shock you.” Jin said. You shook your head. 

“I’m okay, don’t worry. As long as no one was hurt.” You giggled. Jin kissed the top of your head and sent you away, not wanting you to unpack the kitchen where all the knives were. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter