Castle 39

Crown Prince

Jaejoong follows behind Hana's wheelchair to the Hospital park. Hana is now used to the automatic wheelchair already. She can move by her own. But, Jaejoong prefer to carry Hana by his two hands if she wants to go anywhere. He just afraid that Hana will falls or trip on something. But, Hana always refuse him by saying that she is not a kid that needs to be carried.

"Once your doctor gives permission, I will bring you out. But for now, I can bring you here."

"It's okay, Oppa. But, I miss everyone. I miss Monument park as well."

"I promise I will bring you there later. So, please always follow doctor's direction and be healthy."

"Understand, Oppa. You starts to nag at me."

"I am not! But anyway, I have so many things that i wants to angry at you. So, should we hear one of it?"

Princess Hana shook her head. She knows what Jaejoong means.

"Why? Are you afraid that I will punish you?"

"Nope. You must be angry at that time. So, I don't want you to get angry now too. Can we just let it go?"

"No. I did punish Yunho for it so I will punish the person who plan it as well."

"But it was not Sir Yunho's fault. It's my fault, Oppa. So, you should not angry at Sir Yunho."

"So, you know what you did is wrong and admit your fault."

"For you, it was wrong. But for me, it is the only right thing that should be done. I made that decision so that you will not sacrifice yourself for me, Oppa."

"But still, Hana..."

"Oppa! Everything is fine now right? So, can we just let it go? You said that everything is over now. I'm fine now and will no longer in pain. So, can we just forget the past?"

Princess Jaejoong sigh. Indeed she is Princess Hana. She has the Royal bloodline.Eventhough she is in coma for many months but still her words and stubborness never change.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"How do you find the suitable heart for me? Who donate the heart to me?"

"Huh? You really do have a lot of question?" Jaejoong tried to skip from answering Hana.

"Well, I have been coma for long, long time...so I have a lot of question in my head."

"We have plenty of time. So, don't tired yourself by thinking a lot. Hmm, now I confuse if you should be the one who rule the Kingdom. Because you think a lot!"

"Who you think I inherit it from? Don't forget that I'm your sister, My Lord." Said Princess Hana and smiles. She then move her wheelchair to fountains when suddenly she holds her chest.

"What's wrong, Hana?"

"I'm just joking with you, Oppa."

"You scare me! Please don't do it anymore."

"You not feel the pain right, Oppa. So, I'm fine." Jaejoong then realizes. If Hana in pain then he should be in pain but he is not. So, Hana really joke with him.

"Please...Oppa begging you..please don't do it again, okay?"

"Okay!" Said Hana in cheer.

"Can you promise with me?"

"I said okay, Oppa."

"But you didn't promise."

"Is it matter?" Princess Hana stills want to play word Jaejoong. Jaejoong's face looks serious. 

"Yes, it's a big deal for me, Hana." Princess Hana realizes that Prince Jaejoong really serious.

"Okay, promise...You do not mad with me right?"

"Yes, I do. Now, as for the punishmet, you have to accompany me for lunch."

"It's nothing, Oppa. I will accompany you forever."

"Promise?"

"How many times you want me to make a promise? You do not believe your own sister?"

"Yes, I does not believe you because you did leave me before."

"Oppa, can I say something?"

"What is it?"

"Are you deciding not to get married?"

"What you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me, Hana. What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing. It's just I'm curious."

Prince Jaejoong suspects something but he just keep silent. They spent almost 2 hours at the park. It's kind of relief that Hana did not ask him so much about the donor. Maybe one day he will let Hana know before she knows by herself. But he needs to make Hana fully recovered before he can tell her about Yoohwan.