Castle 36

Crown Prince

Just after he arrives at the front door of the hospital, he run fast into the hospital. YoungMin is also run following Jaejoong from the behind.

Jaejoong fastly walk towards the room. There are many men in the black suit are standing outside the room. His heart beating fast and he slowly touch the heart, 'It's still beating right?' He ask to himself.

YoungMin runs to Jaejoong.

"Sire, are you okay?" Ask YoungMin when he saw Jaejoong looks so pale. Jaejoong just ignore YoungMin and walks towards the room.

All the men in black bow to Prince Jaejoong. One of them wants to open the door but Jaejoong prevent him to open the door. He still could not believe what he heard. He needs to prepare for himself.

After taking a deep breath, he opens the door. He could spot that King Jung and Queen Sera were sitting near the bed. All his friends also standing near the bed. Jaejoong walks slowly towards the place where Princess Hana is lying.

A few doctors and nurses who have been treating Princess Hana also standing near the bed and bow to him when they saw him coming.

"Jae..." Called Sir Yunho. Sir Yunho is already standing near Jaejoong. 

"What happens to my sister?"

"Princess Hana's heart stops beating a while ago. But, doctor manage to make her back to life. So, I called you to come so that you can see her for the last time."

"What you mean. Sir Yunho? Her heart is never stop. Her heart will not stop beating until i allowed it to stop."

"Jae..." Called King Jung to calm his son.

"Will you think that Hana will leave us as well, Your Highness?" Ask Jaejoong. King Jung just silent. He is also not sure how to calm his son as well as answer his question.

"I don't care what all of you thinking, but I will never let her go."

"My dear prince, please listen to your Mom. Do you think Hana can survive? She manage to breath right now because of the machine. She cannot even breath by her own. I think it is the time to let her go."

"Hana asks me to hold her tight. And I will hold her till the end. If all of you wants to say that I'm selfish, I don't care."

"Do you think she is sleeping in peaceful now? She is in pain, Jae." Tell King Jung.

"What do you know about pain, Father? She was in pain for many years and I know how painful it was. She cannot breath well and her face will let you know how much she was in pain. And, I believe she can endure the pain now. See her face now, Father...it doesn't show she was in pain at all."

"But her heart stops, Jae. You didn't see how hard for us to bring her back to life."

"Mom, I have seen her heart stops beating a few times. Compare to before, now is nothing."

"But Jae, I have the right to decide on Hana as well."

"No, Mom. You don't have that right. Your right has gone when you allowed Nero killed Hana. You already lose your daughter 19 years back. Now, she is belong to me. I'm the only one who have that right on her. I'm the only one who will decide whether she can leave me or stay with me." Said Prince Jaejoong with serious. But his tears never stop from flowing.

"My Lord..." Sir Yunho try to calm Jaejoong. He never saw Jaejoong behave like this. He knows that Jaejoong still angry with him on what he and Princess Hana plan before.

"Doc, if anything you may find me. And, I will not allow anything happens to her till I approve it. AND, please make her heart keeps beating no matter what. I don't care how you do it but once you give up on her, I will give up on my life as well. You all will lose your future King forever."

All the doctors look at each other upon hearing what have been command by Prince Jaejoong. All in the rooms shocked what was come out from Jaejoong's mouth.