Castle 10

Crown Prince

Sir Changmin starts his plan to have that housekeeping girl. Aleeya! Such a unique name.  Changmin wait in his suite today. Mdm Feng told him that Aleeya

have been scheduled to clean Heaven Suite today.

“You will fall into my hand today, Miss Aleeya.”

Around 5PM, Aleeya comes to Heaven Suite. She thought that the suite is empty like always. Sir Changmin only will overnight here when there is an event.

Like always, Aleeya will start to clean the living room. Then, she will clean the bedroom. When she enters the room, someone hug her from behind. She

screams out.

“Don’t be afraid. It’s me. Changmin.”

“Sorry, Sir Changmin. Please let me go.”

“Not now my dear.”

“Please let me go.”

“You know how many girls out there willingly to sleep with me? But you are the lucky one because I choose you among all the girls.”

“Please…I’m begging you!”

Changmin still tightly hug Aleeya. Aleeya cried out for help even she knows that no one will hear her scream.

“Please…”

Changmin suddenly stop and release Aleeya. He startled. At this moment, Aleeya push Changmin away and run out from the room.

At the alley, suddenly her hearts feel pain. She stops running and holds her chest tight. She could see that her visual is not clear. She wipe the tears but still

fuzzy.

“Argh!” She screams due to the pain. She never feels so pain like this before. She hardly breathes.

“I don’t want to die now…please…” Said Aleeya in pain.

She could feel someone hold her. She turns. It is Changmin. But she has no strength to push or run anymore. Aleeya then fall fainted to Changmin’s arm.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Like usual, Prince Jaejoong will attend the Council Meeting every Sunday. Usually, the Council will be Head by The King but then Prince Jaejoong’s take his

father place when The King is not around.

The reason of the Council been held is to hear the People’s voice. The Council usually took 2 hours and due to so many things happen nowadays, today

council been extended to 3 hours.

“I believe that is for today, Sire.” Said Sir Yunho.

“Then, I announce the council dismiss.” Announce Prince Jaejoong.  Others Council then show their respect to Prince Jaejoong before move out from the

Council Hall.

“Well….we has a long discussion today.” Sir Yunho said. He walks to Prince Jaejoong.

“Yup. Anyway, I like your plan for the charity activity.”

“Thank you, sire.”

“We are out of council, Yunho. Don’t be formal with me.”

Sir Yunho laugh upon hear that. Young Min busy compiling the paperwork.

“Let’s have our ‘late’ lunch…we have been starve for three hours today.” Sir Yunho said.

“I have asked chef to cook cuttlefish cutlet today. I have not eaten that with kimchi for so long.”

“Wah, that sounds so delicious. I can’t wait to taste that.”

”You should call the others to join us, Yunho.”

“Yes boss.”

When Prince Jaejoong stands from his sit, his heart feels pain. He sit down back while hold his chest.

Both Yunho and Young Min run toward him.

“Sire…”

“I will be okay in a minute…” He said.

A minute have passed but then his heart still in pain. More pain than usual.

“Yunho-ah…” Call Prince Jaejoong in pain.

“Argh…” Jaejoong start cannot breathe well. Yunho and Young Min cannot stand anymore.

“Call the doctor now.” Yunho said to Young Min. Without say any words, Young Min run out from the hall.

Yunho really don’t know what to do. Prince Jaejoong never took a medicine for this. Usually, his chest pain will be okay after a minute. But today, it

looks worst.

“I already told you that it will become worst one day.”

“Yun-ho…” Prince Jaejoong holds tight to Yunho arm.

“Jae, what should I do? Please tell me what I can do to less the pain…” Yunho said with scare when he sees Prince Jaejoong’s face when he

endures the pain. From the face, he could tell that the pain is double from before.

Prince Jaejoong hardly breathe and the pain like will never end. Then, he faint.

“Sire…” Call Yunho.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.