Castle 12

Crown Prince

Aleeya also doesn’t know the reason why she has been drag here. Three men come to restaurant and ask her to follow them. When she heard that it commands from the Prince, she then followed.

Along the way, all of them just quiet and Aleeya don’t dare to speak either.

Aleeya have been walk into the Palace. She never is here before. The Palace is the prohibited place for everyone except for the Royal family and their fellow Honourable Family.

“Wait here.” Ask one of the men. After a few minutes, The Prince and his friends come down from the second floor. Aleeya don’t dare to look at them.

“What’s your name?” Ask Prince Jaejoong. He already stands in front Aleeya. Too near until Aleeya can hear his breathe.

“Aleeya, sire.”

“Your full name?” Ask Prince Jaejoong again. Aleeya just quiet and then she shook her head.

“You don’t have your family name?” Once again, Aleeya shook her head.

“You don’t have family?”

“I never met with my family. I arise alone. In simple say, I am an orphan.”

“You know why you have been brought here?”

At this time, Aleeya lift her head and face Prince Jaejoong. She then could see Sir Changmin at the behind with the others. Then, Aleeya turn to look at Prince Jaejoong. She shook her head.

“I want you to slip your cloth.”

“Sire?” Aleeya almost cannot believe what she heard.

“Jae…it should not be done here…she is a girl.”

“I want to see it with my own eyes.”

Aleeya still in confuse. She almost wants to cry. Sir Changmin has done the bad things to her the other days and now the Prince.

“I command you to do what I have said.”

“But Sire…why?”

“You only have to follow my command without asking so many things.” Angry Prince Jaejoong. He already holds Aleeya’s arm.

Sir Yunho who stands beside Prince Jaejoong tries to calm the Prince.

“Jae…takes it easy.”

Prince Jaejoong releases his hand from Aleeya’s arm. Aleeya already cried. She doesn’t know why she has to face all this.

“Aleeya, we are sorry. But, if you allow, could you let us see your shoulder. We don’t mean any harm. It is just to clarify something. It doesn’t take long either.”

Aleeya feel a bit calm. She nods. She also doesn’t know why she feels that she can believe in Sir Yunho. But the way Sir Yunho treats her is different the Prince.

Sir Yunho calls one of the maids. She comes run to them and do what have been told by Sir Yunho.

“This is not true.” Said Prince Jaejoong when he saw the tattoo on Aleeya’s shoulder. Everyone also seems shocked.

“Where you get that tattoo from?” Ask Prince Jaejoong.

“It has been there since I ever realizes about it.”

“No. You lied…No one have that tattoo except me and…” Prince Jaejoong could not finish his word.

“I don’t dare to lied to you, sire…”

“It’s impossible!”

“I don’t understand. Even now, I still wonder why I have been dragging here. I have done nothing wrong. Please let me home.”

“No!”

“Jae, you already see what you want to see. Now, let her go.”

“I swear the other day that I will punished the one who duplicate the tattoo…And I want her to be punish! “

“Sire!” Sir Yunho said to Prince.

“No one will have the same tattoo that my sister and I have…I want that tattoo to be removed from her body!” Prince Jaejoong has thrown his command. No one is able to say anything once the command has been said.

“Please let me go!!” Cried Aleeya when two men hold her arm.

Without pity, Prince Jaejoong just walks away to his chamber when he suddenly feels pain again.    Sir Yunho holds his arm.

“Jae...” Call Sir Yunho.

At the time Prince Jaejoong close his eyes, he could see someone on the floor but his eyes too fuzzy. Then his view turn to black…

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.