The Kingdom - Epilog...

Crown Prince

Princess Hana sit on the bench at the monument park. Today, the park has been closed exclusively for the royal. The green ground and the flower blooming at the side of the road really makes her fells so good.

All the past years were so tough to her and her family but now everything back to normal. No matter how much they sufferred but she really do grateful that everything happened makes them became close to each other.

Someone hug her from behind and give a kiss at her cheek. Without looking, she knews who is he. Just by smelling at the fragrance also she manage to guess who.

"Where is Oppa?"

"He wants to stay there a bit longer."

"I knew his feeling but no matter what he have to accept the reality."

"You knew your oppa better than me."

"Because I knew him too well, that's why sometime I afraid that he will blame himself."

"If it was me, I will feel the same."

Princess Hana then just stay quiet. 

"How's my baby? Is he been naughty to Mommy?" Princess Hana then touch her belly. She then gives a smile.

"He's a good boy today. He knews that I will be alone today. My baby is so good..." She said while softly pat her belly with smiles.

Then suddenly someone comes and hugs her leg.

"Prince Hyuk...why? Are you tired?"

"No, Aunty...I'm ok." The 5 years old boy said while smiling.

"Do you want to go home now?"

"Not yet, Aunty. I wanna play more."

"Okay, you can play but listen to your Uncle YoungMin, okay?"

"Okay, Aunty." The boy then turn to go and play before he stops.

"When Appa will come?"

"Soon, my dear. He will be here soon."

"If Appa comes, I want to show him something."

"Okay, I will let him know later when he comes."

"Bye, Aunty."

 

**Prince Jaejoong's POV**

He still stand in front of the black stone. Today is the 1 year anniversary but he still cannot accept that he lose someone. After all what they have went through together, at last he still lose someone.

Prince Jaejoong put the white roses on the black stone before he said his last farewell.

At the end of the aisle, someone is waiting for him while holding the umbrella.

"You can just wait me in car. It's too hot here." Said him to the lady in the black dress.

"No, it's okay. Wherever you are, I will be together with you."

"Thank you."

"I'm the one who should be thankful. Thanks for everything."

Prince Jaejoong just smiles before they both walk together.

"Princess Hana has been waitig us at your favorite place."

"It's already becomes everyone favorite place. Especially, Prince Hyuk."

"It's run in the blood. Just like you and Princess Hana."

"So, everyone will be at Monument Park?"

"Yes, they are waiting for us."

Before enter into the car, Prince Jaejoong one more time turn and look at the 'place' where someone that he will miss lay down. 

"I will come again next time."

 

**End of POV**

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This will be the ending of my sequel which is the continuation of "Crown Prince". Please wait for the story, ya!!

So, 'I officially ended my story "Crown Prince". Thanks for your time to read my story. 

It has been 3 years to finish up the story so i really appreciate for those who patiently wait for me to update each chapter.

I will update the sequel once I have finish draft it.