Castle 32

Crown Prince

He walks over the green field. Sometimes he looks up to the sky. The bright sun really just in top of him but he doesn’t feel warm at all. The freezing wind makes his body a bit tremble.

The fields like no end. There is nothing in front except the huge view of green. ‘Where am I?’ He asks to himself. Even he feels anxious but his leg still keeps walking step by step until he see something at the front.

There is a wooden bench and someone is sitting on it. He goes near.

“Hana?” He said almost scream. He could not believe that he found his sister here. The girl is wearing a white dress and she smiles at him.

“Hana, what are you doing here?”

“Oppa, I have been waiting for you for so long. I know you will come and find me here.”

“Where are we now? It’s weird. I do not remember how I am here.”

Princess Hana just smiles without answer it. Prince Jaejoong tries to remember what was happened before he stands here.

His mind rewind back to the moment before now but everything was blank. He could not remember anything.

“Why I cannot remember anything? Hana-ah, why we both here? Where is everyone?”

“Oppa, there is a reason why you cannot remember. It is because we do not own the normal life like others.”

“What you mean? Yes, maybe we are Royal but we still human same as the others.”

“That’s not what I mean, Oppa. We are no longer belongs to the old world.”

“What..? Do you mean that we are already…dead?” Prince Jaejoong is confuses. Princess Hana just smile.

“But, Oppa…you have a choice.”

“What choice?”

“Do you believe with 49 days within time?” Prince Jaejoong looks at Princess Hana with a blank look. He has heard about it before but surely he didn’t believe on it. Prince Jaejoong then shook his head to Princess Hana.

“You may choose whether you want to stay here or back to your old world.”

“So if I go back to the old world, is that means I can stay alive again?”

“Yes.”

“So, I want to go back to my old world.” Prince Jaejoong said without thinking twice. Princess Hana just stays quiet.

“Wait! We both can go back alive, right?” Ask Prince Jaejoong later after he saw Princess Hana just quiet.

“Unfortunately, I cannot go back with you.”

“But why? You also have given a chance to choose right? So, let’s us go back together.”

“Sorry, Oppa. I cannot.”

“Why? Why Hana-ah?”

“Today is my 49th day.”

“What? What you mean?”

“I have utilized my 49 days. If you remember, the day that I fainted at Palace actually I already claimed as dead and I have used my 49 days to back alive because there is something that I wanted to do before I die. I want to meet with my family for the last time.”

“So...? You cannot go back anymore?”

“My time has finished. I have met with my family and there is nothing else that I wanted in that old world. But, Oppa…you still have something waiting for you there. Your time is not yet coming, Oppa.”

“No. I will not leave you anymore.”

“Don’t worry about me. I will stay here waiting for you. Just never forget me and we surely will meet here again.”

“No. you said I can choose right? If I don’t go with you then I don’t want to go back. We will stay here together.”

“Are you sure you want to be here and never regret for not going back?”

“Yes…Anyway, there is nothing else waiting for me there. It is no meaning for me to stay alive without my sister. Why not I stay here with you and we will be together forever.”

“How’s the Kingdom? How your people? You will be leaving them forever. You are the King, My Lord. You should not be so selfish. After all, we still meet here again. You will not be there forever and one day you will return to me here, Oppa.”

“Please don’t poison my mind, Hana. I don’t care if people want to call me selfish. I don’t care about the title. I had suffered for those back years and I don’t want to be hunted by that anymore.”

“It was not me who poison your mind, but yourself. I tried to help you to read what is in your mind.”

“Why you eagerly want me to go back? You don’t like me to be here with you?”

“Oppa, honestly I want you to be here with me. But at the same time I don’t want to be a selfish. Yes, you are my brother but it doesn’t mean you fully belong to me. As a King, you are belongs to your people. I know you are angry every time we talk about King and title. But, Oppa…this is your destiny. And it is my destiny as a King’s sister. We could not change our destiny. I really hope that you will become a great King and get respect from your people. Even if you go back now, our stories not yet end. But if you stay here with me, our life already reaches to the end.”

“Are you sure you want me to go back?”

“Don’t ask me Oppa. You should ask that question to yourself. Do you really want to waste this life by end it here? You still have a chance to write a story at this life. Once you put the full stop, then you cannot write it anymore.”

“So, should I proceed write the story without you?”

“Even before, I’m already not in your story My Lord. Our story will begin once you back to me here. I hope that when we meet one day, you will tell me about your story. So, please cherish your life beautifully so that you can tell me a happy and interesting story.”

“Without doubt, you are truly my sister, Princess Hana.”

“Why? Is it because I’m stubborn just like you?”

“No. Except Princess Hana, no one would be able to convince me. Except Princess Hana, no one would able to make me cry even not my girlfriend. At last, I lost at you.”

“As what you said before, our heart beating at the same rhythm. So, as long as your heart is beating, my heart is beating as well. Please take care of yourself, Oppa. And please come back to me once you are ready.”

“I will. Please wait for me, okay.”

Princess Hana nods repeatedly. She lost her words. Her tears are already flowing down to her cheeks. She is afraid that she will be choked with tears so she just nods and smile to Prince Jaejoong.

“I cried not because you want to leave. It is because I’m happy.” Said Princess Hana when Prince Jaejoong wipes the tears away. He then took her into his arm.

“I know. I will come back to you one day.”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

@ Readers: Well, I do not know how the story going without comments from the beloved readers.

Crown Prince is going to the end soon and please enjoy the stoty till end.


Thank you