Castle 31

Crown Prince

 

Sir Yunho stands in front of Prince Jaejoong’s room. He holds glass of water.

“What should I do?” Ask him in silent.

“Is it okay to do this?” Whisper Sir Yunho again.

Then, he sighs. “I have to. No matter what I have to do this. I already promised with Princess.”

Sir Yunho then knocks the door before he enters.

“Ah, Yunho. Luckily you are here. I have something to discuss with you.”

“What is it?”

“Well, can you help me to summarize this document? Sorry, I have to ask for your help. I have a lot of thing to finalize before the operation.”

“Are you really wanna proceed with the operation?”

Prince Jaejoong who is busy with all the papers and files suddenly stops and turns to Sir Yunho.

 “Are you coming here to talk about the operation? IF yes, then please forget about it.”

“Jae…”

“You know my answer already Yunho. So, please don’t waste your time to convince me anymore. It’s useless.”

Sir Yunho sighs. Both Prince Jaejoong and Princess Hana are stubborn.

Flashback

“What? Are you serious Hana? This is not something that we can joke around.”

“Yunho oppa, I’m sure with it.”

“But why you have to do this?”

“I have to and I really need your help. If you cannot help me then I understand. I will ask someone else.”

“I’m not saying I will not help you. But this is not the only way to resolve it.”

“I have been thought about this through and through…You know Prince Jaejoong more than I do and I believe you also don’t agree with his decision.”

“Yes, I admit that I don’t agree with Jaejoong but more than that, I cannot believe that you can come out with this ridiculous plan…”

“If you have other better way, then please let me know, Yunho oppa. I almost become mad when think about this.”

Sir Yunho stays silent. Honestly, he has no other way to resolve it. ‘Should I agree with Hana?’ He said in heart. He then sigh and look down.

“I’m not sure whether it will work or not. And I also cannot imagine if Jaejoong know about it.”

“No one will know except both of us.”

“Hana, how about you then?”

Aleeya smiles at Sir Yunho. “Nothing more important than Prince Jaejoong.”

“But you are important to him, Hana. What happen when he realizes that you are not around? It will be hell.”

“As long as he could alive then nothing else I worried about.”

 End of Flashback

Sir Yunho took the paper from Prince Jaejoong’s hand. Then he gives the glass of water.

Prince Jaejoong looks at Sir Yunho blankly.

“Here, your drink. You have been work hard nowadays. I will help you to handle all this stuff so please just rest.”

 

 

 

“Yunho-ah…you…put something in my drink??”

“I’m sorry Jae. I have to. I have to do it in order to save you.”

“NO! I can’t believe…you do this…”

“I’m sorry. I have promised with Hana.”

“Hana? No…no…”

Prince Jaejoong cannot stand anymore. He holds his head. All things in the room seem move around in the air. Sir Yunho holds Prince Jaejoong’s body from falling on floor.

“Yun-ho ah…please…” Beg Prince Jaejoong before he closes his eyes.

“I’m sorry…I’m truly sorry…” Sir Yunho said in low. He keeps asking himself whether it was a good decision or not.

YoungMin enter the rooms and found Prince Jaejoong on the floor unconscious.

“What happen, Sire?”

“Please help me to put the Prince on the bed first and then I will explain to you.” Without asking more, YoungMin run to give a hand to Sir Yunho.

After Sir Yunho explains to YoungMin, he seems a bit shocked but he does not say anything.

“I do not know whether I’m doing a right thing or not.” Said Sir Yunho. His head is on his hand. He sat at the end of the bed while YoungMin stand facing with him.

“I can understand why Princess Hana does this but I just could not imagine when Prince Jaejoong awake.”

“I know. But I don’t have other choice. If we let him be then we will lost him.”

“Prince Jaejoong has suffered for 19 years because of Princess Hana’s death. And now he will deal with the same. And this time around, it will be forever. And I just cannot imagine what will happen in future.”

Sir Yunho sighs when heard that.