Castle 28

Crown Prince

 

Sir Changmin and the others including Gyuri and Yoohwan come to visit Aleeya at hospital. Aleeya looks a bit pale but she feels joy when everyone is there. She sits on the bed and laugh with everyone.

“We didn’t disturb you, right?” Ask Gyuri.

“You have been here for one hour already and now you ask that?” Said Yoohwan to Gyuri then everyone laugh at Gyuri sulking face.

“Of course not. I already ask for the permission from doctor that to let my friend be here today till night.”

“Really?” Aleeya nods to Gyuri. She really misses her friends.

“What you want to eat, Hana? I will go and buy for you?” Ask Sir Yunho suddenly.

“Hmmm…”

“What you guys want to eat?” Ask Aleeya to Gyuri and Yoohwan.

“Don’t bother to ask us. You are the one who should eat.”

“I don’t want to eat if I have to eat alone. Let’s choose the menu and we all eat together.”

“That’s great. What both of you want then? We will do small party at hospital tonight.” Suggest Sir Junsu. His cheerfulness really helps to cheer the warm situation.

Sir Yunho and Sir Junsu went to buy the foods by themselves.

After an hour later, both of them back with varieties of foods. In the room, there have small dining table where they can gather.

“You don’t want to call Prince Jaejoong to come join us?” Ask Gyuri. Everyone already gather around the table.

“Shhh…don’t let Oppa know. He surely will mad if he knows I ate all this…”

“You cannot eat this right?” Ask Gyuri again while holding chicken drumstick.

“Who said? I can eat everything...”

“I bought Hana Caesar salad. It should be fine isn’t?” Sir Junsu then serves Aleeya a plate of Caesar salad that he bought. Aleeya looks with blank look.

“Salad again? I have been eating this for many days already. I want chicken.” Aleeya suddenly behave likes kid and she then grab one of the chicken drumstick. Everyone looks at each other.

‘Is it really okay?’ Gyuri is miming to Yoohwan. She seems worried.

“Well, it’s okay if you just want to eat 1 chicken drumstick right?”

“Uh, I love chicken. I will eat more. You know me right, Yoohwan? Before this, when you treat me chicken, I can ate one box. Remember?” Everyone is stunning with Aleeya’s word. Gyuri and Yoohwan show their worried face. Then, Sir Junsu got an idea.

“Huh? Why you guys don’t eat? Changmin, you love chicken as well right? Yunho hyung, you should try to eat this as well. Don’t just take care of your body. Your muscle will not fall off if you eat chicken.”

Everyone seems can catch up with Sir Junsu’s attention. All of them without hesitation grab one chicken and eat it. Even Sir Yunho who always takes care of his body also grabs one.

 Aleeya just look at them without knowing their hidden intention. All of them are eating happily while chatting about various things. Since Aleeya’s room is private so it quite far from others.