Castle 25

Crown Prince

Aleeya could not believe with what she heard.

“Why he?” That question keep repeat in her mind. Without realizes, she already walk out from the hospital and stand at the roadside.

She looks up at the blue sky and the tears suddenly drop from her eyes. “Why?”

Aleeya steps forward to the road. Her mind is totally in blank and confusion. She could not think wise. Aleeya don’t even realize that she is already standing in the middle of the road.

Someone grab her arm and drag her to the roadside. Aleeya just blankly followed the step. Her mind and heart truly not in the normal condition.

“What are you doing?” The anger voices make Aleeye lift her head to see the face. Prince Jaejoong looks at her with the fierce face. The tears still flow down from her eyes to her cheek.

To see that tears make Prince Jaejoong calm himself a bit. He drags ALeeya into his arm and gives his sister a warm hug.

“I’m sorry.” Prince Jaejoong feels bad for the anger earlier. Aleeya still cry in Prince Jaejoong’s arm. She really feel comfort with the hug.

15 minutes have passed and they still stand like that. Prince Jaejoong doesn’t care about the people who looked at them and those who recognize him as the Crown Prince as well.

Then, Prince Jaejoong took Aleeya to his car. “What’s wrong?” Ask Prince Jaejoong soft. Aleeya look down and just shook her head a bit.

“If there is nothing wrong, then you will not be crazy to stand in the middle of the road, right?” Said Prince Jaejoong sodtly. He couldn’t want to hurt Aleeya anymore.

Aleeya just stay silent, without reply to Prince Jaejoong’s question.

“Hana…” Call Prince Jaejoong.

“I’m still not used to that name.”

“I know you are still upset with mom, dad and…me…”

“I don’t know how to repay you with what you had suffered for all those back years. Please let me know how to make you back to us…”

Aleeya look down. She tears. “I didn’t ask you to repay. Op-pa…”

Prince Jaejoong looks at Princess Hana. He shocked with the word Oppa. His heart a bit relieved.

“I don’t want your heart.” Prince Jaejoong shocked with Aleeya’s word. How she know?

“So…you know…?” Ask Prince Jaejoong and Princess Hana replied with nod.

“Is it the reason why you feel miserable?” Hana still look down.

“Hana…look at me…” Hana slowly turn her head and look at Prince Jaejoong.

“You are my sister…that is my responsibility to save you…”

“But you are Crown Prince…the Future King…”

“Please…can we put aside that Crown Prince and King matter? I want you to look me as your brother…not the Crown Prince or Future King.”

“But…we could not just ignore the reality, Oppa…it is the truth that you are the Future King and you have to take that into the consideration in every single decision you made…the title is not just a name, it is your responsibility, Oppa.”

“You are my priority now, Hana.”

“No, Oppa…your people is always being your first priority.”

“Hana, I know you still feel hurt because Father sacrifices you to save me…so, now….”

“Oppa…what Father did is right. I am nothing if compared to you. My Princess title is just for the name and to complete our Family hierarchy.” Prince Jaejoong sighs. He never knew that Aleeya will think of all that. Well, she is truly the royal blood. The people of the Kingdom always come first.

“Hana, listen to me…”

“No Oppa, I want you to listen to me…I’m happy with my life even I have suffered a lot. I know you worried that I will feel detestable to Royal Family and with what Father had did to me and I know you feel guilty because of that…”

“..Yes, at first, I really feel it is unfair to me to have this miserable life even though I should be treating like a princess…but after I think about it through, I should be happy and thankful that at least I meet with my family…Day after day, I try to understand why I was the one who should be sacrificed. And I know why and really grateful that Father makes that decision. Do you want to know why, Oppa?”

“Why, Hana?”

“Because I believe you will be a great King in the future…Father makes a right decision to sacrifice me over you... If Father didn’t survive you in order to protect me, I believe that at this moment of time, I will be regret the whole of my life…”

“Hana…I don’t want to talk about the past anymore. The most important is your future. I wouldn’t let you go for the second time. This time, I will survive you....”

“Of course you can save me…but not by scarifying yourself, Oppa. Even you willing to do so, but I am not.”

“Hana, please…”

“If you are at my place and I am willing to give my heart to you, do you accept it, Oppa? Do you willing to have my heart inside you?”

“If I say yes, do you will agree with it?”

“Even if you say yes, but for me, I could not accept my oppa’s heart inside me…”

“Hana…”

“Oppa, please…I don’t want to argue with you on this anymore…If you really want to save me, and then find me other heart…but I will not accept yours.” Princess Hana cut off Prince Jajeoong’s word.

“Hana...” Prince Jaejoong still tries to convince.

“Don’t forget that I’m your sister, My Lord…I’m stubborn just like you…” Princess Hana’s words make Prince Jajeoong freeze. She really knows how to make her brother stop.

“I will find a suitable heart for my sister.”

“Oppa, I always pray to let me meet with my family before I die…And God have done that to me. I promised that God can take my life once I meet with them and I have met you, Mom and Father. I have no wish anymore.”

“No!! Even so, I will not allow you to leave us again. I am not spending enough time with you. I have so many things to talk about.”

“You look lonely, Oppa. You have everyone around you…”

“But still I need my sister to complete my life. Don’t you think you need me as well?”

“Oppa, you sound like a boyfriend that wants to make a love proposal.”

“My sister really knows how to cut me off right?” Aleeya smiles to hear that.

“Thanks.”

“For what, Oppa?”

“Thanks for coming back to our life.”

“Thanks to you as well Oppa. If you do not find me then we will not meet.”

“We have to thanks to Changmin then. If he do not talk about the tattoo then I’m not sure until when we will meet you.”

Aleeya put down her head. Her minds wander to the day when Sir Changmin tries to do something bad to her. Aleeya could feel a touch at her hand. Prince Jaejoong’s grabs Aleeya’s hand to his hand.

“I know what you think of. Well, Oppa knew Sir Changmin since we were young. Even he is a bit wild but I believe he will not do something that will make his name and reputation down.”

“But…”

“For what had happen, just forgave him. Well, I had given him a lesson though. If we look at the good point, I really grateful that he do that so this moment can be created.”

************************************************************************************
Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.