Castle 38

Crown Prince

After 3 days Princess Hana went through the surgery for the heart transplan, today she opens her eyes. She looks at the surrounding and stops when she look at Prince Jaejoong.

"Op-pa..."

"Yes, I'm here."

"Where am I? Am I still alive?" Ask Princess Hana. Jaejoong chuckles and smiles. 

"Yes, you are still alive. You are now in hospital. Thank god that you come back alive."

"What happens?"

"It's a long story. Now, I wants you take a long rest and when its the time, I will answer to all your questions."

Princess Hana stops asking and just stare at Prince Jaejoong. Her eyes teary.

"Why are your crying?" Ask Jaejoong while he wipe the tears that flowing from Hana's eyes.

"I don't know."

"It's over now. The pain. You will not suffer the pain anymore, dear."

"I will not asking you now eventhough I have a lot of questions in my mind right now. I wants to sleep, Oppa. Can you stay here with me?"

"Yes, sure. I will never leave you. Just sleep." Prince Jaejoong softly grabs Princess Hana hands and hold it so that his sister can go to sleep.

 

**Flashback**

"I don't think Hana will agree if she knows that you are the one who will give her the heart."

"I know, My Lord. Anyway, she cannot argue with me now right?" 

"Why you wants to sacrifice for Hana?"

"If you asking me that question, I think you know the answer more, My Lord."

"But for me, Hana is my sister. So, I'm the one who should be sacrifice for her and not you."

"But I'm the one who see how's she grew up. I'm the witness for how much she struggle to stay alive and how much she suffer from the pain, My Lord. So, I think I'm the one who should stops all the pain that she had."

Jaejoong speechless. 

"By the way, I'm just a normal person and least important if compare to you, My Lord. You are the future King and important person for this Kingdom."

"For the future King, his people is the first priority and most imprtant than his own life, Yoohwan. My decision is not my own but for my people. If you are least important, Hana will not sacrifice her life in order for me to stand still as the future King so that I can serve for my people."

"I know, My Lord. So, that's one of the reason why I willing to donate my heart to Princess Hana. So that you will still be the future King. You will only lose me, My Lord. But if you sacrifice your life, we all will lose you and lose the one who will rule this Kingdom."

"Are you sure you wants to do this, Yoohwan? You know the rules right? You have to sacrifice your life."

"I'm dying, My Lord. I have brain tumor and it is in the last stage."

Jaejoong seems shocked.

"No one knows about it. I didn't tell Princess Hana as well. Because I know she also suffering for the pain. As a friend, I should be the shoulders that she can cry on. And, I don't want to make her the shoulders that I can use to cry out my pain." Said Yoohwan with honest. Jaejoong could see how much he loves Princess Hana from his eyes.

"Before, I keep holding in the pain because I wants to always stay at Princess Hana's side. At least until she founds her family. Now, she have found you and her family. I'm glad that she is someone extraordinary. She is the Princess of the Kingdom. So, she should not be suffer anymore." Confess Yoohwan makes Jaejoong really feel sad. 

"Hana will not able to see you for the last time."

"It will be the best, My Lord. If not, I don't think I can leave this world if I see her."

"I don't know how can I repay you, Yoohwan."

"Just please treat Princess Hana as what she should be. Then, I will always look at her from the top. As long as she is happy, the sacrifice that I made will be worth."

"Thank you, Yoohwan."

"No, My Lord. Thanks to you because you never stops looking for Hana. Please be a great King to our Kingdom. As your people, I know you will be the one."

**Flashback end**

"I don't know how to let you know about Yoohwan once you wake up." Said Prince Jaejoong to Princess Hana.

"Just sleep for now and get prepare for what you will hear soon, Hana-ah."