Castle 1

Crown Prince

Jaejoong jump down from his horse when he feels hurt at his chest. Young Min, his right man run to him and fetch him to the bench.

“Here, sire.” Young Min passed bottle water to Prince Jaejoong. Jaejoong took it but he only holds the bottle. His chest still feels pain.

“I will bring you to your chamber.” Young Min said in worries when he saw Jaejoong’s face sweaty.

“No. Just give me a minute. I will be fine soon.”

After a minute, Jaejoong took a deep breath. He feels no pain anymore. Then he takes a gulp of the water.

“Don’t tell my father about this.” Warned Jaejoong to Young Min. Jaejoong then walkto his horse, Warrior.

“But, sire… This is not the first time you feel pain at your chest.” Young Min followed the prince footstep.

“I’m fine. I just don’t want to make him worried.” Prince Jaejoong still stands with his word.

“You almost fell from the ride…”

“Young Min!”

“Alright, sire. I will keep it shut.”

“Good.”

Prince Jaejoong walks his horse, Warrior to the cage. After for so long he didn’t give Warrior a visit and today he came to Royal Equestrian to ride his horse.

“Jae!” Someone called out his name. Not all people can call him by just a name except for his close friends and family members.

“Yoochun. What are you doing here?”

“Collect horse poop.” Joke Yoochun.

“So funny, Chunnie.”

“Why bother to ask man? For sure I’m looking for you.”

“With what reason make you came here instead? Usually you just send your servant.”

“A big event plan to come. Let’s go to our “Hide-and-seek” place. Everyone is already there.”

“Give me 5 minutes to wash then.”

                                %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

“What the event, guys?” Ask Jaejoong soon he arrives at their hidden places.

“Aha...our prince is here.” Junsu walk to Jaejoong and give him a hug. Followed by Yunho and Changmin.

“How about we have a sit first?” Suggest Changmin. All of them follow Changmin to the round table.

They called it Fortune Fair table. It is because there is no different status or title between them either he is a prince or regular people, when they sat around this table, they are same. Jaejoong is the one who spare this equality idea.

“We want to plan a party for this upcoming February.” Yoochun start the conversation.

“What party? Why so sudden?” Ask Jaejoong.

“February is the Love month. So, it’s time for us looking for a Queen of Heart.” Explain Yunho.

“We plan for a party that to be attend by all the Honour and Great family.” Said Changmin.

“Wah, I can imagine the party already…” Junsu said excitedly.

“What do you think, Jae?” Ask Yunho when he saw Jaejoong just keep quite.

“You not agree with this?”

“It’s not that I’m not agreed. It’s just…”

“Let me guess, you want it to be attend by Royal Family only? I think it should be okay as well.” Junsu cut off Jaejoong’s word.

“No... It’s not that what’s in my mind right now?”

“Then?”

“If it’s for fun, yes I agreed to plan for this party. But, to look for our future partner, then I don’t think I could cope with it.”

“But why?”

“Marriage is not yet in my list.”

“Jae…we don’t ask you to get married right away after the party.”

“I know.”

“Well, then we change the concept. How about we plan the party just to celebrate the day?” Yunho try to attract Jaejoong’s mood. Jaejoong then give his agreement by nod his head.

“Great. How about the theme?”

“Ball party! Love and Dance.”

“Sounds great.”Junsu without hesitate agreed with Changmin’s idea.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.