Careful of the Thorns

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was chilling in my Korean apartment. I was wearing shorts and a simple tank top since I wasn't planning on going anywhere or doing anything. Anyways, I'm cooking some chicken for a salad I'm going to make when there is a knock on my door. With my chicken done, I turn off the heat and wipe my hands on a towel before going to the door to check the peephole. I see someone's eye covering the hole and I step back and open my door until the chain I have in place pulls taught. I peek around the door and see the guys.

"Annyeong Crystal..." I hear Onew's unmistakable voice say.

"Annyeong!" Jonghyun was next.

"Oh geez! Annyeonghaseyo...hang on a moment." I said, closing the door and unchaining the door before opening it wide.

"Annyeonghaseyo! What are you doing here?" I ask as Onew pulls me into a hug and I hug him back. Jonghyun, Minho, and Key do the same and I notice Taemin is missing.

"We didn't have schedules today so we thought we'd surprise you with a visit."

"Taemin's shooting for WGM again?" I ask as I let the guys into my house. They took their shoes off and joined me in the living room. I saw Minho holding a grocery bag. I didn't bother asking about the contents of the bag.

"Neh," Onew said simply. I walked over to my chicken and took out a cutting board and my metal cake scraper and cut the chicken into stripes and began putting it on my salad when something was draped over my line of vision and I dropped the rest of my chicken.

"What are you doing?"

"We have an issue to resolve, and we need your help...will you help us?" I heard Minho's baritone whisper in my ear. I gulped and realized that he was blindfolding me.

"It doesn't have to do with ...does it...?"

"Ani," I heard the guys say. I nodded.

"Okay then, I suppose I can...what do I have to do?"

"Simple, reach into this bag and grab a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter