What a Dork!

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had moved to Seoul upon studying and getting the proper licenses, I got hired at a school not too far from the Gangnam district as an assistant English teacher in an Elementary School. Today, however, it was my day off, and I figured I'd stop for a coffee in a coffee shop I had grown a fondness for. They had the most delectable mochas I had ever tasted but today decided I was feeling a caramel latte. I had turned around with my latte in hand and standing there was Taemin from SHINee. Our eyes met.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Eotteohke jinaeseyo?" I ask, having brushed up on my Korean while in the country. Taemin laughs and shakes his head.

"Your Korean is bad. I'm okay... how arre you?" He asked. I laugh.

"Yeah, figured I'd give it a shot... but I'm okay, just getting a coffee on my day off..." He smiled and ordered his coffee, which I paid for gladly.

"Oh really? What you do for living?" Taemin asked. 

"I teach English in an elementary school right down the street here..."

"I see, you like Korea so far?"

"I love it, I love it even more now that I've met you..." I said, sitting down. Taemin sits across from me. 

"Oh, you've heard of SHINee?"

"Yes, I'm a huge fan..."

"What's your name?"

"Crystal, how should I address you? Taemin-ssi?" Taemin nodded. 

"Neh, how old are you? Your name is pretty. Do you have plans later?"

"I'm six years older, you can call m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter