Just Hanging Out

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was laying in bed, in my own bed when I phone went off saying that I had a text message.

Annyeong! What are you doing?

It was Jinki, I groaned and looked at the time. It was a little after 10 am. I groggily swiped my thought on the touchscreen and pressed send.

Sleeping.

My phone chimed again and I groaned, really wanting to throw the annoying piece of technology against the wall.

We are outside your apartment...don't make me use the spare key, I know how you like to sleep ....^.^

I blushed at that text. Oh God, that was the last time I'm telling Taemin anything...I facepalm then get up grabbing my robe out of the bathroom and throwing it on. I then unlocked the door and moments later the guys came in carrying what looked like breakfast; Korean Style.

"Aigoo! You think you could put some clothes on?" Jonghyun cried out as he shielded his and Taemin's eyes.

"Aigoo! Do you think you could give me some warning before just randomly showing up? And FYI, a robe is considered clothing! Pabo." I said, running into the bathroom to change. I quickly dressed in a Montana State hoodie and some skinny jeans before walking back out to the living room. The guys had pulled out my coffee table and set the food out upon it.

"What's to eat?" I asked, looking over the various Tupperware containers.

"Bulgogi, Bibimbap, and Kimchi among other things..."

"You couldn't just grab a dozen of donuts from the bakery down the street?" I asked, as I took my imported Starbucks coffee out of the pantry and measured out a scoop, and put it in my coffee maker.

"No, I slaved away last night to make sure we could all sit down and eat...the least you can do is show some appreciation," Key said, as he helped Jinki uncover the various Tupperware containers. Meanwhile, Taemin got plates out of the cupboard while Minho tore open a package of bamboo chopsticks. The smell of fermented cabbage and Korean spices filled the air. My tummy began to protest as I filled the coffee maker to the max line with bottled water.  As much as it smelled yummy, my stomach wanted traditional American food. I glanced behind me to make sure no one was watching me. I took out my cellphone and placed it in my pocket before I walked over to my fridge to see what all I had. It wasn't much, a good thing I had just gotten paid.

"Guys I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back," I said, excusing myself to the bathroom really quick. I took out my phone and dialed the grocer down the street.

"Annyeong! I would like to make a grocery delivery order, please? Yes, I need a crate of eggs, 5 kilograms of potatoes, and 2 kgs of ground beef, a loaf of bread, 1 kg of flour, and 2 liters of milk. I'm paying with cash..." I recited off my address. "Ten minutes...? Daebak, kamsahamnida..." I said disconnecting the call. I fixed my hair before going back out to the living room where I sat down and ate with the guys. About halfway through the meal my groceries arrived. I paid the man and walked the groceries to the counter.

"What is the meaning of this?" Key said, clearly upset.

"Key, you surprised me by making your food, but now I want to make some comfort food of my own for you guys. So, for supper, I'm making meatloaf..."

"Meatloaf? What's that?" Jinki asked looking at me.

"It's comfort food, it's hard to explain, so I'll just make it and have you guys try it," I said, putting away the various groceries. When I finished putting the groceries away, I turned around and was met by Key, causing me to jump. He pulled me by my hand and sat me down in front of my plate. By now, the rest of the guys finished eating.

"Eat. Don't make me feed you."  I stick my tongue out at him and dug into my food. Meanwhile, Minho and Taemin cleaned up the plates and when I was finished I put my plate in the sink. I put on some music and Morcheeba's "The Sea" began playing softly in the background. I made up my bed and lounged on it while the guys took up the couch and Minho and Taemin sat on the floor. We just sat around and talked about various things.

"Hey Crystal, have you ever thought about having more kids?" Jinki asked, picking up my picture of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter