Another Part of Key

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm at my desk grading papers in my apartment in Seoul. I was running on a deadline as it was the end of the school year. My phone chimes. I glance down at it.

Meet me outside.

I let out a breath as I shoot a text back to Key.

Not now, I'm grading papers.

The reply was instantaneous.

Right now, don't make me use your spare key. If I do you'll regret it.

I felt a smirk appear on my face.

Bring it on buttercup.

Just then I heard the doorknob jingle and Key waltzed in. I continued grading papers. By now I was used to this, I didn't acknowledge his presence or anything. I had 10 more papers to grade just then a pale hand slammed down on my desk causing me to jump at the unexpected action.

"Get up." Key demanded.

"Key, can't you see that I'm busy..." I said slightly annoyed at his chauvinistic attitude.

"I said get up Crystal, don't make me tell you again." Key threatened harshly. I swallowed, as my blood ran cold. I slowly made my way off my chair and faced Key. My eyes met his and then he pulled me into a bruising kiss. I allowed him, harshly in his mouth. His hands traveled down my back to my where he squeezed and brought me against him, making me squeak.  He pulled away from me our eyes met as he put his forehead against mine.

"Run away with me..."  I smile as I pull away from him, but he catches my wrist and pulls me back to him. "I'm serious."

"You're talking crazy Key, besides I'd bore the hell out of you..." He then lavished kisses on my neck.

"No, you wouldn't..."

"Yes, I would...Key are you okay? Seriously...you're not acting like yourself..." Just then he grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the bed with him, pinning me while kissing down my neck and chest.

"My day was horrible Crystal," Key said in between kisses. "Right now I just want to love on you is that okay?" I curl my finger underneath his chin which was rough with stubble, but I didn't care.

"Key, you can love on me all you want, but first I want you to tell me what happened..."  Key cried into my chest, telling me about how Minho forgot to wake him up, and how he was late to dance rehearsal only to be yelled at and criticized by their manager. Then du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter