Stargazing

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so excited. I was going to go camping for the first time since I had arrived in Seoul.

My bag was packed, and I was ready to do this. I had mosquito spray, a bathing suit, Benedryl, and anything else that I could possibly need on the trip. I hauled the suitcase next to the door and set it down. I decided it was best to check Facebook and all my emails before I left for the weekend excursion.

In the middle of scrolling through my Facebook updates, my doorknob jingled, and in walked in five very handsome, laidback men of SHINee.

"Crystal....my true love!" Jinki said, rushing over to me and hugging me from behind.

"True love? Is that what I am to you now?"

"No, she's my true love hyung..." Chimed in Jonghyun.

"Okay, does everything have to turn into a petty argument with you guys?"

"I'll grab her bag." Taemin said, but Minho grabbed it before he did.

"Hyung! I was..."

"I got it Taeminnie..." Meanwhile, I got up and Jonghyun blocked my path.

"Let me you noona..."

"Oh let me please..." Jinki said, offering me his arm. Then Key pushed Jonghyun out of the way.

"No, you want a man like me to you noona..."

"What about me?" Taemin said, Key and Jinki looked at Taemin and laughed at the maknae. I just rolled my eyes and linked my arm with Taemin's shocking the three men.

"Look, you guys need to stop fighting over me, otherwise I won't go with you guys at all, do you hear me?" I said looking at the other guys who looked at me shocked. They nodded.

"Lets go!" Key said turning around and walking out the door.  Taemin escorted me out to their van. The rest of the guys got into the van before us. Jinki was driving.

"Jinki, you sure you can handle driving this van by yourself?" I asked, looking at him. A smile erupted on his features.

"Of course, unless you want to drive?" I shook my head.

"You're the leader, I'm not going to be responsible if I kill you guys..." This caused Jinki to laugh. 

"You're funny..."  Onew said, sticking the key into the ignition and started the van.

"Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter