Silver Hair

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm walking along the congested streets of Seoul. I glance down at my phone, as it chimes and I look down and read it, waiting for the walk signal at the intersection pretty far from my apartment building.

Where are you? 

The text was from Jonghyun. I was supposed to be meeting him for a picnic in the park. He said he had something to show me. My feet were killing me in the high heels I wore. 

I'm on my way. I'm in front of Duncan Donuts.

I sent back to the singer. 

Okay keep walking you should see the park soon...

Came the response. I let out a breath as I looked down at my hurting feet then carried on with my walk. I felt like I had walked several miles already. Jonghyun had walked me through several turns. I was thirsty and famished.

"Jong better give me a ride back, there's no way I'll make it back to my place," I muttered under my breath as I came across a park with a privacy fence around it.  There were security guards at the entrance so I shot off another text, my heart running wild in my chest.

I see a park with a fence around it, there are guards though, do I need to tell them anything?

I waited on the corner until I got a response.

Tell them you're there to see me and give them your name. We told them not to allow anyone else but you in here.

I looked at the text questionably.

What do you mean we? Is this some kind of private park or something?

I shot back.

All will be explained when you get here...hurry!

So with that, I made my way across the street and approached on of the guards.

"Anneyonghaseyo..." I got the guard's attention with that, then proceeded to give him my name. The guard nodded and said that the guys have been waiting for me for a while the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter