Art Of Expression

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am running late..., , , ! I thought, as put the finishing touches of my make-up. I quickly set my make-up brush down and walked out of the bathroom, letting out a breath of worry as I grabbed my purse and left.  I got in my car and drove down to the university. I glance down at my phone to see that I'm running fifteen minutes late. I run, my high heels click on the tile floor down to room 124. I walk in and the songwriting class was just beginning. With my binder in hand, I glance over the medium-sized classroom and see Jinki, and Jonghyun. There is a desk open one person behind where Jonghyun is sitting. I begin to make my way over to it when the teacher, a beautiful Korean woman, stops me.

"Miss, what is your name so I can check it off on the roster? You did sign up didn't you?" The woman asked in perfect English. I nod.

"Neh, my name is Crystal..."

"Ah yes, Crystal Hammock, please be seated, you just missed our first exercise. No need to worry though, our next exercise is coming up." She said as I seated myself at the only available desk. Jinki and Jonghyun glanced at me and gave a small smile, but proceeded to pay attention to the lecture.

"Now songwriting is an art, an art of expression. Let's take...a kiss for example.  There are a plethora of songs written about one's first kiss or the kiss of someone they find attractive. Most often the words, electrifying, warm, fuzzy, along with the feeling of one's pulse racing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter