Cuddlefest

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key was searching my closets, before taking out some tanktops, and some skinny jeans, jean shorts and skirts.

"Key, we're only going to be gone for a couple of days..."

"You can never have enough clothes..." He said, glancing at me and tossing another white tanktop into my suitcase. 

"I can pack my own stuff Kibummie, really...you don't--" I was cut off.

"No, you're not lifting a single finger on this trip do you hear me?" Key reprimanded me.  I let out a breath, knowing it was futile to argue with the diva.  He continued going through my hanging clothes rack that I had bought a week ago. Jinki and Jonghyun were in my bathroom grabbing shampoo, conditioner amongst other toiletries. 

Just then Jinki came out with my pads in one hand and tampons in the other. I turned red. I grasped them out of his hand.

"What are these? Do you need them?" Jinki asked, completely oblvious to the fact that he was holding my pads and tampons. 

"Yes! Thank you Jinki..." I said quickly as I threw them into the briefcase. 

"Crystal, what are these?" Key asked, his eyes meeting mine. Were these guys being serious? Okay, here's a lesson for them.

"These are feminine products...you know...for that time of the month?" Suddenly it was the guy's turn to blush. 

"Oh God, and here I was holding them! I should've known when you blushed..."

"Noona, do you want your mp3 player? We could hook it up at the cabin..."

"Sure, why not?" I said, looking at Taemin.

Jinki had rented out a cabin for the weekend. I was invited out to get away from the city. I hadn't left Seoul since coming here. Key packed the rest of my things and closed the suitcase, making sure that my laptop was on top of everything before zipping it up. By this time, Jonghyun who was looking more and more dashing by the day, wrapped an arm around my back and began ushering me out of my apartment. Jinki grabbed the heavy suitcase, commenting on how much Key had packed into the thing.

"We're only going to be gone for the weekend Key...did you really need to pack all this Key?" Jinki scolded, catching up with his dongsaeng.

"Of course, I plan on giving Crystal a much needed make-over..."

"Really while we're at the lake?"

"Of course, why not? It'll be daebak!" I rolled my eyes at the younger men.

"Don't worry about them...I'm sure Key won't do anything too crazy..." Jonghyun said, trying to reassure me. I shrugged. Taemin scooted past us to pushed the elevator button.  The elevator finally opened and we all squished into the tiny elevator taking it down the main lobby. The guys were well behaved, talking about what they wanted to do once they go to the cabin. Jonghyun and Minho wanted to go fishing, and I was down with that.  Jonghyun looks at me and asks me if I've gone catfishing before. I nod and tell him I caught a 20 lb catfish once. He nods and says I haven't seen anything yet then. Jonghyun and Minho get into a conversation about catfish and fishing in general and we load the van.  The next thing I know I'm at the lake with the guys. Everyone's bringing their suitcases into the house. I go to grab mine out of the back and Minho grabs it.

"Didn't Kibum tell you not to lift a finger?"

"Oh, well I'm going fishing aren't I?"

"Well yeah, but that's fun, bringing in your own bag is work..."

"Ugh, you guys are impossible." Minho laughs.

" it up princess...we're gentlemen, this is what we do." Minho says, carrying my suitcase while carrying his luggage. I follow them inside and the place is beautiful. There's a large kitchen that opens up to a spacious living room and family room. Then upstairs where the bedrooms. Two of them total,  Inside one was something I had never seen before, there was a queen bed on the bottom shadowed by two queen "L" shaped higher corner beds.

"Aigoo! This is Daebak!" Jonghyun said as he climbed up to the top and crawled around like an excited 5-year old.

"That is pretty impressive...I haven't seen anything like this..." Jinki joined Jonghyun as Taemin and I checked out the other room.  There was only a queen bed and Taemin was quick to jump on it. I rolled my eyes at the young man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter