Learning to Ski

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin had taken me to a winter X-games arena. There are huge slopes and ramps made of snow. All of it looks really intimidating, I wasn't sure what he had in mind, seeing as that I had never skied once in my life.

Taemin and I arrive inside and I look at the course and shake my head in fear. "Oh, hell no, there's no way I'm skiing or snowboarding that..." I say, looking at Taemin who laughs. He seemed to enjoy it when I got scared. I jumped back when I saw someone approach me from the side.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Who's your friend Taemin?" Sunny asked, her eyes meeting mine. I smiled at the younger girl.

"Oh! Noona, this is Crystal, she's a friend of mine. She's a foreigner, but she's very smart and very friendly." Taemin says, in his native tongue. She smiles and bows down to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Crystal! How are you?" Sunny asks in English. I return the bow.

"I'm doing well...not looking forward to skiing..." I said, looking at Sunny. She frowned.

"Skiing's not that bad, wait till you try snowboarding...that is fun," Sunny said laughing.

There were a few guys from Super Junior there and Taemin went to hang with them. Sunny and I ski the bunny hill until I get comfortable enough with the skis. Taemin yells over to us and we ski over to where they are.  I saw some of the guys jump first then Taemin jumped.  They made it look so easy so I wanted to try a jump. The girls along with Taemin talk me into it. Taemin asks if I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter