Catching up...

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My daughter and I were walking around in one of the many neighborhoods of Seoul. It was spring, close to Easter.

I'm walking down one of the many streets, flyers riddle the street from vendors trying to advertise. My daughter looks down.

"Mommy, why are there papers on the ground?"

"Because people put them on the ground," I say simply. She smiles as she sees a playground coming up and she points to it.

"Mommy, Mommy, I wanna play on the playground." I sigh and look down at my daughter. I can't say no to that face. I nod and push her on the swings. We play for about ten minutes before I hear a bunch of girls squeal across the street. My daughter is sliding down the slide and I turn around. I tell Jasmine to get ready to go and that we are leaving. She takes my hand and we make our way carefully across the street to where the noise came from.  There was a crowd forming across the street so we went to investigate it. I walk over there and there are four members of SHINee sitting on a bench, there were people taking pictures on their i-phones and security trying to keep the crowd back at a respectful distance. The order went from left to right was Jinki, Jonghyun, there was an empty space, then Minho and Key. Jinki was wearing a white Korean T-shirt. Jonghyun was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with white emblems all over it, Minho was wearing a suit coat, a blue t-shirt underneath and black skinny jeans, and Key was wearing a white hat that said Milk in black print on the bill with a black long sleeve shirt with light bluebirds on it and blue skinny jeans.

"Jonghyun!" I called out and Jonghyun's eyes widen in recognition of my voice. His eyes scan the crowd and his eyes meet mine. He waves me over and the Korean girls that are ahead of me look at me with jealousy written on their faces and move out of my way. Jonghyun tells Jinki to make room for me next to him. I manage to make it out of the crowd unscathed. Security tries to stop me.

"Ulineun geunyeoleul algo..." Jinki says, basically meaning 'We know her." in Korean. Upon Jinki saying that, the guard lets me pass.

"Crystal-noona! Anneyong!" Jinki says as he scoots over and pats the seat next to him, asking me to sit down with him. Which I do, setting my daughter on my lap.

"Annyeonghaseyo guys!"

"Who do you have there noona?" Key asks his eyes meeting mine. Jonghyun's eyes look at me and I couldn't help but lock eyes with him. The sun was directly behind me and it was setting so it shined directly into the guys' faces. 

"This is my daughter, Jasmine, she's here visiting," I said looking at Jasmine. Key translated it so the other guys could understand. Her eyes meet Jinki's.

"Hello Jasmine! My name is Onew..." Jinki said, lowering his face to her level. She smiles.

"Onew? My name is Jasmine! I'm four!" Jasmine said enthusiastically as she held up four fingers. Key gets up and offers his hands out to take her off of my lap.

"Hey, Jasmine can I take you off mommy's lap? My name is Key! Wanna be friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter