Chapter 2

Dreams and Passions
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany is a hardworking girl. She was the least good at dancing between her members and her. That's just another way of saying: she's the worst. In singing she was once the third best. She wasn't the first best but she's a main vocalist, a part of the vocal line. She practiced her vocals diligently and trained harder when it came to dancing. She's always the last one to leave the training room. Usually, Taeyeon would call her out to rest but that stopped happening when her best friend and also roommate quit.

Her best friend was her roommate before even training as a girl group. Taeyeon was her first friend in Korea (in the idol world) where she knows no one. They had the same dream, to sing. Both loved music and they swore they would make it.

"Tae tae, promise we will make it." Young Tiffany looked at young Taeyeon with beaming eyes and a determined stance. She grabbed both Taeyeon's shoulders and gripped them tight. "We won't give up, we'll sing our hearts out and we'll be great known!"

Taeyeon chuckled, "'Well known' Fany ah." The Korean-American girl retracted her hands from the other girl's shoulder and scratched her head. "Yeah well known, that's what I said," she pouted.

The older girl shook her head but smiled genuinely. She gazed at the Han river in front of them as they sat on a bench. Taeyeon hugged herself tight. The cold breeze passed by strongly. It was still a dark morning, in a few hours they needed to be in the training room practicing their routine.

"I promise." Taeyeon said softly, the Korean-American almost didn't catch it.

Tiffany smiled her eye-smile and nodded in agreement. She crossed her arms and stared at the Han river.

She loves pink, it's her branding. With many members with strong and distinct personalities, she had to have her own. So she claimed the color pink. She's the girly pink one with the eye smile. She debuted innocently and bubbly. Always wide smiled and determined. The Korean-American girl had hopeful dreams to fulfill.

 

"Great job girls! We did it." Tiffany flashes once again her eye smile at her 6 other members. They had just finished a live show with their debut song as the ending.

"Assa! I call dibs on the shotgun seat!" Yuri shouted and scurried to fix her things.

Hyoyeon was alerted by Yuri's outburst and stopped conversing with the maknae. She hurriedly grabbed her bag and dashed out to their van.

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!" The black pearl followed suit.

"Aigoo, I'm famished. What should be our dinner huh?" Sooyoung draped her arm around Yoona, her fellow shikshin as they walked out to the parking lot.

"Yoona unnie you forgot your phone! Aish." Seohyun hurried over the two.

Tiffany looked around the room and saw her remaining member slowly arranging her bag.

"You're seriously taking your time huh? Leader nim." She said in full english and grinned.

Jessica hummed and continued gingerly in fixing her things.

"We did great out there," Tiffany moved towards the brunette.

"Yeah, we did. I'm proud." Jessica gave a tight lipped smile at Tiffany.

"Jessi…" The second eldest looked at Jessica worriedly.

"What? We did great and I am proud. Why are you looking at me like that?" The brunette raised her eyebrow but smiled lazily.

"Let's go, I'm dying to go home." Jessica linked her arm with Tiffany. They almost would have skipped on the way to the van with the way Jessica was putting effort to her bounce. Tiffany internally sighed and just gave her friend a soft smile.

 

 

SNSD members ate together for a late dinner after work. Something they could rarely do because of their tight schedule. This is one of those rare days that they could eat at home with all of them present.

"We don't have any group schedule this week so rest up but don't stay too late alright?" Jessica announced as she voluntarily washed the dishes.

The girls chorused a 'yes' and went about their own routines.

"Unnie, are you sure you don't need help?" Seohyun approached Jessica who shook her head and grinned at the maknae.
"Nope," she said, popping the p. "You should go watch your keroro maknae ah" Jessica giggled while the maknae pouted at her unnie but left her be.

After washing the dishes, she went to wash and did her night routine. She checked her phone first as she sat on her bed.

There were videos uploaded from their show earlier. She scrolled down to the comments section seeing a lot of compliments and of course she came across unnecessary comments making her purse her lips.

"Why is she the main vocalist? Her voice is so shrilly. Yikes."

Jessica gritted her teeth and tightened her grip on the phone.

"Check out this blog of Jessica hahaha it's titled f**k you jessica jung xD"

"Lmfao antis are hardworking"

" how can you hate on her…"

Jessica didn't continue reading. She exited the app and cleared her searches. She went on Instagram and posted a selfie with a peace sign and a pretty smile. Hoping no one notices the tiredness in her eyes.

The brunette continued fumbling through her phone. She searched for the account named: nabi'sart.309 that she encountered one time when a fan tagged her in one of the account's post. It was a drawing of a similar looking girl, she almost thought it was her. Some fans also said that it looks like her that's why she was tagged but there's no confirmation so she shrugged it off. Jessica saw a very familiar butterfly signature on ever

Please log in to read the full chapter