Chapter 5

Dreams and Passions
Please log in to read the full chapter

The members of SNSD just finished watching a movie in their living room. They were hanging around, spending time with each other, and catching up.

"Did you finish shooting for your drama Yoong?" Tiffany asked while grabbing popcorn from Sooyoung's bowl.

Yoona nodded, "Yep, we had an ending party yesterday!" 

"That's good you could rest for the next few days now," Jessica said.

"Yeah, before we work for our next comeback again." Hyoyeon added while helping Yuri pick another movie.

"You were really cool in the latest episode, Yoona unnie," Seohyun said as she side hugged Yoona.

"Aww thanks Seohyunnie!" Yoona hugged the maknae back.

"Aha! What do you girls think about this?" Yuri showed a musical movie.

"Lalaland?" Sooyoung mumbled while munching. 

"Ooh I love that movie! Let’s watch it!" Tiffany exclaimed excitedly.

The other girls agreed but Yuri didn't start it yet. "Wait, I'll just get another popcorn!" She scurried over to the kitchen.

"When will Sunny go here?" Jessica suddenly blurted out. 

Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany as the latter nudged Sooyoung. "Oh uhm, I don't know yet we haven't contacted each other. Yuri!" Sooyoung called out to Yuri.

"What?!" Yuri came out from the kitchen carrying a bowl full of popcorn.

"Did you message Sunny?"

"I didn't yet, why? Do you girls want to invite her today?" Yuri asked as she sat down on the sofa.

"It's still awesome how you two are in the same university as Sunny unnie," Yoona said, amazed. "Same club too!"

Seohyun nodded in agreement, "It's like destiny."

"Yeah it's such a nice coincidence isn't it?" Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany glanced at their leader, "Is it okay if we invite her today? Or maybe tomorrow, we're free after all."

Jessica just nodded, "Of course, I want to see Sunny too. It's been a while." She smiled.

"Well what are you waiting for Yuri ah? Message Sunny bunny!" Sooyoung snatched the bowl that Yuri was holding.

"Yah! That's mine Choi, don't eat it all!" The tall girl stuck her tongue out at Yuri.

"Tomorrow we have classes so if Sunny isn't available today maybe we'll ask her tomorrow at school." Yuri said while texting through her phone. 

 

The bunny vocalist had her last class for the day. She's going straight to the dorm to rest. Taeyeon was still in class so she doesn't have anyone to annoy. Her other school friends have clubs. Sunny had the rest of the day free not until she received a message. 

 

'Sunny ah! It’s Yuri, we thought of inviting you today for a movie marathon if you're available. It's totally okay if you're busy!'

-Yuri

 

'Hey Yuri, sure I would love to. I'm free today anyway. Where's your dorm? I'll go there.'

-Sunny

 

'That’s great! ******door number 229 is our address. Did you have lunch? We'll order food.'

-Yuri

 

‘Okayy I haven’t had lunch yet. I could order it for us! No need for hassle.'

-Sunny

 

'Really? Are you sure?'

-Yuri

 

'Yup I'm sure hahaha just text me what you girls want.'

-Sunny

 

Sunny went to a restaurant first for takeout and then went straight to SNSD's dorm. The blonde girl arrived at the dorm and was just standing outside their unit holding take outs of food. She thought of how she would meet these girls she trained with a few years ago again. Should I just drop these at the doorstep and run? What the heck. She brought out her phone and scrolled down through her contacts. The girl hovered her finger over Taeyeon’s name. She bit her inner cheeks and then decided to put her phone back in her pocket and rang the doorbell.

It’s almost nerve wracking waiting for someone to open the door. Almost, but Sunny realized there’s nothing to be nervous for, they were once friends after all. And she already met Sooyoung and Yuri, they approached her warmly for someone who didn’t keep in touch with them.

She hummed a tune until the door opened revealing Sooyoung.

“Sunny yah!” The tall girl opened the door wide and enveloped Sunny into a hug.

The blonde girl chuckled, “Hi Sooyoung ah.”

“Come in, come in!”

Sunny was greeted by Yoona, exclaiming her name and hugging her once she stepped inside the dorm. She grinned and hugged her back.

“Yoona, it’s nice to see you again.”

“I missed you Sunny unnie,” the tall girl pouted as she clung onto Sunny who patted her head with a soft gaze and smile.

“Sunny ah!” Tiffany ran towards them and gave them a bear hug.

“Aigoo, Pany ssi. You’re suffocating us, Pany ssi.” Sunny teased.

Hyoyeon was grinning and approached their guest, “Lee Soonkyu! It’s been a while huh?”

Sunny nodded while the other two girls let go of her as she also hugged Hyoyeon and Seohyun who was just right behind the former.

“Sunny bunny, let’s put the food on the table.” Sooyoung called out.

The blonde girl wrinkled her nose, “I hate that nickname.” She went and followed Sooyoung to the kitchen where Yuri and Jessica were.

“It’s so cringey, everybody who knows me in the uni calls me that. What kind of nickname is ‘adorable bunny vocalist’?” Sunny made a face while Sooyoung laughed.

“Sunny ah you’re here,” Yuri helped the girl with the plastic bags and then embraced Sunny.

“Sunny bunny is so cute, though? It suits your image!” Sooyoung said.

“No way. White princess is much better than the adorable bunny.”

“White princess?” Jessica asked as she finished putting the plates in place.

Sunny looked at her and smiled, “Yeah, Taeyeon’s nickname at the uni. How are you Sica? Can I still call you Sica?”

She swore she saw Jessica flinched and became absent-minded for a moment there before giving a closed-lipped smile. “Of course you can! We’re still friends.” She went towards Sunny and pulled her in a hug.

The eight of them started eating lunch while catching up and throwing questions at their guest. Sunny entertained them with information of what she’s doing now and stories about college life. She told them the story where she was late for a musical rehearsal one time and how her director chewed her out for not being punctual, she almost lost her role then.

She told them how hard it was to be in colleg

Please log in to read the full chapter