Chapter 4

Dreams and Passions
Please log in to read the full chapter

The five members of SNSD were huddled in the living room of their dorm. Sooyoung was munching on a bag of snacks. On her right side was Tiffany who was acting like some leader of a group of rebels that’s discussing something so important. To her right was Yuri who’s occasionally stealing snacks from Sooyoung and Hyoyeon that was beside her eating chocolate. Seohyun was in between Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, she was reprimanding them from eating so many unhealthy foods.

“Unnies, too much sweet and salty foods are really bad for your health.”

“Someone tell our maknae, nothing’s wrong with eating it once in a while!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Unnie you’ve been eating that even when we’re in the van, after schedules.”

“Yah Kwon Yuri, would you get your own?!” Hyoyeon slapped Yuri’s shoulder when the latter ate some of the chocolate bar she was holding.

“Guys, guys! Let’s focus.” Tiffany clapped her hands two times to get the children’s attention.

“What are we even talking about again?” Sooyoung asked.

“About you and Yuri meeting Sunny? And about the girl she was with, Taeyeon.” Tiffany gladly said.

“Don’t you keep in touch with Soonkyu?” Hyoyeon questioned. The girls were now looking at Tiffany.

“I do. I asked her how she is from time to time and vice versa.”

“Assuming Sunny and Taeyeon are probably still close, you probably asked about Taeyeon as well?” Sooyoung said.

“I also have Taeyeon’s number.” The girls widened their eyes.

“You do?!” They all said simultaneously.

“But! It’s not like we text regularly! I sometimes just check on her, you guys know her. She doesn’t usually reach out first.”

“That’s right…” Seohyun softly said.

“How is she?” Yuri asked. It’s like a million dollar question to them, they all don’t know what happened to Taeyeon after all. No news, no updates or whatsoever. They haven’t heard from her ever since, not even in the grapevines.

“Well, she’s in the university with Sunny as far as I know. The last time I texted her was on her birthday, I greeted her and then she said thank you and that’s it!”

TIffany was disappointed. She could talk better with Sunny than Taeyeon, her supposed best friend. Even if they don’t see each other anymore, she still thought nothing would change. Granted, she also didn’t think she would debut without Taeyeon, she didn’t expect everything that happened with her best friend. But no matter what happens, friends forever right?

“What should we do with Sica unnie?” Seohyun asked them.

“Oh yeah, you guys did invite Sunny over.” Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung and Yuri.

“I mean, Sica would be glad to see Sunny. No?” Yuri said.

“Yeah, Sunny’s probably okay for Sica. The only thing that we should look out for is if both of them meet again.” They all looked at Tiffany again.

Sooyoung sighed, “I mean, we shouldn’t have to look out for that. Nothing’s probably going to happen except huge awkward tension between them.” The tall girl munched her snack, “Right?”

“Well, there’s also no guarantee that they will meet again. Unless Sunny would bring Taeyeon with her when she comes here.” Hyoyeon added.

“Unnies…” Seohyun, who was looking at the door, didn't get to continue as one of the newcomers interrupted.

“Who will come?”

The five girls were frozen in their spot.

“Chocolate! I want one too,” Yoona went to Hyoyeon and grabbed her chocolate bar.

“What are you girls doing?” Jessica raised her left eyebrow and chuckled, “Who will come? Did you guys invite someone?”

“Oh we were just uh discussing about our soon to be guest, yeah that’s right.” Tiffany nudged Yuri, hard.

“Ouch- Ah yeah! We invited Sunny to come here and catch up.” Yuri laughed unnaturally. Sooyoung just stuffed herself with more snacks and nodded at Jessica.

Seohyun almost wanted to roll her eyes at her unnies.

“Wait, wait! Sunny unnie?” Yoona’s eyes widened.

“Is that so? When will she come?” Jessica slid off her jacket from one side to another while holding a paper bag.

“By the way, where do you guys want to eat? Dining or living room? We could watch a movie while having dinner.” The leader added.

“Living room!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said at the same time.

“We still don’t know when, we said we’ll arrange it first.” Yuri said.

“Okay, I’ll just change my clothes. You girls arrange the table.”

“Sunny unnie will come over?!” Yoona was looking at her unnies and Seohyun with lost eyes.

“Yoona change your clothes too!” Jessica called out from her room.

 

 

Sunny was singing a choral piece while playing pubg on her phone. That’s what Taeyeon came home to, when the blonde girl was finding the right tune for the bridge part.

“You should do one at a time, pabo. Sing or play, pick one.”

Taeyeon shook her head, amused. She dropped her bag on the table and sat beside her roommate. Sunny turned off her phone and stood up.

“Help me

Please log in to read the full chapter