Chapter 3

Dreams and Passions
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon raised her brows, “What?”

Her eyes followed where Sunny was looking and there they were, Sooyoung and Yuri from SNSD having coffee in the cafe with everyone either staring at them or disturbing them. What a life.

“Can we order now? I’m hungry.” Taeyeon said as she turned her gaze away from the celebrities.

“Hmm yeah let’s go.” Sunny as well looked away and started deciding what to eat.

Sooyoung just honestly wanted to eat before going to class with Yuri but they made the wrong choice in eating out near the university. They didn’t expect they would get swamped early in the morning. She sighed while her member beside her was quietly reading a textbook. Yuri was trying her best to block out the people around her to focus on studying in what little time she had left.

“Do we have a test or something?” Sooyoung asked

“Not that I know of, I just wanted to read just in case.”

“Aigoo, so studious. Might as well do the same.”

Before the tall girl could grab out her textbook, she saw two familiar figures ordering by the counter. She quickly grabbed a hold of Yuri and pulled her close.

“Yah why???”

“Look, don't those two girls look like someone we know?” Sooyoung pointed her lips to the direction of the said girls. Yuri squinted her eyes and tried to look at the girls’ faces but the only one she could see was the blonde one. opened wide, “That’s Sunny!”

“Don’t shout idiot.” Sooyoung quickly hushed Yuri and put her hand over the girl’s mouth.

“That’s Sunny.” Yuri whispered.

“Yeah and I think that girl beside her is Tae-”

“Sooyoung shi! Yuri shi! Could we take a picture with you guys? We’re really big fans of SNSD!” A group of girls approached the two celebrities excitedly.

“Ah yeah of course, let’s take a picture.”

Both of them willingly accommodated their fans. After that, they looked at the counter again but the two familiar girls were gone already.

“Do you think they live near here?” Yuri asked.

“Probably.” Sooyoung looked outside and tried to find them.

 

Sunny was walking towards the theatre club room. She just finished her afternoon class and was going to her club for the introduction of new members. It’s pretty weird for Sunny to have them in the middle of the semester. But when she entered the club room, she realized why.

“Sooyoung and Yuri will be our new members of the club! Let’s welcome them warmly.” They all clapped their hands for the two new members, some boys even cheered for them.

When they were introducing the club members to the two celebrities, Sunny didn’t know if she wanted to stay or wanted to sneak away. She doesn’t want any ‘past’ hassle to re enter her life but she does still keep in touch with some of them so it’s a little bit hypocritical to think that.

“And this is the aegyo queen of our club, Lee Sunny. This girl is pretty popular here and she sings very well too. She’s mostly the main lead in every musical we put out.” The president of the club, Eunwoo, said.

Sunny smiled, “Hi, it’s nice to see you two.” She extended her hand for a formal shake.

Sooyoung grabbed it first, “It’s nice to see you too.” she grinned.

Yuri shook her hand next and said the same. Then the two were whisked away by the 'fans' that wanted to meet them. After the mini fan event for the tall girls, they were finally allowed to interact with who they want.

“Sunny!” Yuri called out to the short girl who was talking with another club member.

Sunny excused herself and turned towards where Yuri was, “Yuri? Why?”

Yuri approached Sunny and Sooyoung followed suit.

“Do you want to go somewhere? To catch up? It’s been a while, Sunny ah.” Sooyoung said.

“Oh yeah yeah it has been a while. You guys are really famous now. But I don’t know a place where you two wouldn’t be recognized…”

“It’s fine, you could go to our dorm! It’s more safe for us and you could catch up with the others as well, right Soo?” Yuri beamed.

Sooyoung nodded cheerfully while Sunny didn’t know how to react. She was looking back and forth between the two girls as she bit her lips. “Uhmm, right now?”

“Oh, no, if you’re busy we should arrange it first.” Yuri said.

“Sure, maybe we should arrange it first.” Sunny offered a smile.

“Okay that’s a plan!” Sooyoung and Yuri both hugged Sunny simultaneously. The short girl hugged them back, chuckling.

 

It was already late afternoon when the leader of SNSD went out of her room. The brunette yawned and stretched her arms, “It feels nice to have no schedule.” She mumbled to herself.

She passed by the living room and went straight to the kitchen to search for food.

“Oh Jess you’re awake.” Tiffany said after seeing Jessica pass by them in the living room.

“I am and I need food and aircon. Why is it so hot today?” Jessica fanned hers

Please log in to read the full chapter