two

Marry Me? or Not?

 

 

"Argh. My head hurts." Yena held her head as she felt so painful. 

 

 

 

"Did I go All in last night?" Yena asked herself. 

 

 

 

Yena slowly open her eyes then she saw she's not in her room.

 

 

 

"Where the I am? I barely can remember what happen last night." Yena said as she was about to standup but she felt a weight on her chest.

 

 

 

She move the blanket up there she saw a women laying her head on her chest while hugging her.

 

 

 

"Wtf? Who is this? Is this how I got wasted last night?" Yena said as she moved the girl into the pillow.

 

 

 

Yena rubs her head wanting to remember what happen. And did she just gave permission to that girl to cuddle her. Never in her life she give cuddles after . 

 

 

 

"Ah! I don't know. But I guess it was good last night." Yena smiled as she observed the latter who's sleeping peacefully.

 

 

 

 

"The only thing I remember was were dancing together then after that I don't know happen next we probably go here and do that thing." Yena said and smirked.

 

 

 

 

"No one can really resist my charm." Yena said before getting dressed, The older left a note before going out of the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes have passed when the girl woke up, The girl pull the comforter since it's cold. 

 

 

 

"Why is it so cold?" The girl utter before opening her eyes to look for the remote of the aircon.

 

 

 

But to her surprised, the room was unfamiliar. There's she back to her sense and sat at the bed.

 

 

 

"WTF!???" The girl realized that she's wearing nothing that's why it's so cold, She roamed her eyes around and there she saw a blue note at the bed headboard. 

 

 

 

She frowned when she saw what was written to that.

 

 

 

'You probably thinking what happen, And I don't know what happen too I can't remember but I know there's something happen to us, You know what I'm saying. It was the best I guess, don't waste time looking for me coz I won't be there.

 

It was nice meeting you, Jo Yuri. I hope I gave you the best experienced. :)' 

 

 

Upon reading the note, Yuri throw the comforter and there she saw a blood stain on the bed. Yuri felt that any moment she will cry then there she is, crying. 

 

 

 

"No.... It can be.. How can I easily gave it up for the girl I just met." Yuri continue to shakes her head, but then she remembers.

 

 

 

"I'll do it with you if you marry me." 

 

 

"Let's get marry then" 

 

 

"Okay, Let's start"

 

 

 

"So ing stupid!!! Choi Yena!?" Yuri cursed and laughed then she get dressed.

 

 

 

"Wait until I get a hold of you." Yuri said as she crumpled the note and leave the room. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Oh, You look like you have a good night." Chaewon utter when she saw Yena entering the apartment.

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here? And how did you know the passcode?" Chaewon laughed.

 

 

 

"You clearly don't remember a thing last night don't you." Chaewon grab her coat. 

 

 

 

"I'm just here for this coat. I'll be leaving." 

 

 

 

"oh right. before I forgot." Chaewon get back and held yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"I wish you live a happy life." Chaewon smiled more like a teasing smile before going out of Yena's apartment.

 

 

 

"Yah! What the hell are you saying? I am living a happy life." Yena shouted as she shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

Yena lay down on her sofa and get more sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Three hours have passed and Yena woke up as her phone keeping ringing. 

 

 

 

"What the—" Yena immediately sat down when she saw her father keep calling her for 30 times.

 

 

 

"Ghaad! Why is dad keep calling me?" Yena scratch her cheeks, She call back her dad.

 

 

 

 

"Hey dad what is it—?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yena~" Yena frowned when her dad sounded so happy.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you sounded so happy? It's creepy." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

 

 

 

 

"Tell you what?" Yena said. 

 

 

 

"Is that the reason why you don't want me to set you up on marriage." Yena frowned more.

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you talking about dad? You know I don't want to get married." Yena's dad laughed.

 

 

 

"Yeah, You can't keep it from me. 

 

 

 

Now I know why.

 

 

 

Because you are already married." Yena suddenly stood up.

 

 

 

 

"What??? I am not married to anyone dad." Yena laughed.

 

 

 

"But the girl here said otherwise." Yena raised her eyebrow.

 

 

 

"Girl?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, She's here at our house. With a marriage certificate." Yena laughed.

 

 

 

"Dad, that must be a fraud. You know how much girls wants me but no, I didn't marry anybody." Yena said as she shakes her head. 

 

 

 

"Say to that girl that there's no way I marry her. She's probably one of my hooks up that didn't accept that I don't commit, the obsessed one." 

 

 

 

"Say that again and I'll cut your tongue Choi." Yena was surprised when a sudden girl spoke through the phone, then she remember it.

 

 

 

"J-Jo Y-uri?" Yena slap her face for stuttering.

 

 

 

"I told you, You will remember my name. You better come here or I'll haunt you down." Yuri hanged up the phone leaving Yena puzzled.

 

 

 

"WHAT THE !??" 

 

 

 

"HOW??"

 

 

 

"I wish you live a happy life." chaewon's voice suddenly echoed through her ears.

 

 

 

"chaewon knew??? but I don't??"

 

 

 

"I AM ED UP!!" Yena shut her eyes before grabbing a coat and car key to go to their house. 

 

 

"MARRIAGE?? CHOI YENA?? DOESN'T GO WELL IN ONE SENTENCE." 

 

 

 

——

 

 

Yena arrived their house and immediately go out of her car and run towards their door. 

 

 

 

What welcomes her are, her father and mother smiling to Yuri and the girl smiling back, Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

"Yena you're here." her mother said, but her eyes are locked on Yuri. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I'm here. Mom, Dad, excuse Yuri and me for a second. We need to talk." Yena said as she grab Yuri's wrist, Yuri bowed down for a second before following Yena.

 

 

 

Yena open her door room let Yuri in first before locking it. 

 

 

 

"Yah! What kind of nonsense are you saying to my parents?" Yena utter which made Yuri scoffed.

 

 

 

"I know girls want a piece of me but you take it to another level." Yena laughed.

 

 

 

"Really marriage?? I didn't know you are this desperate to get a hold of me." Yuri was disbelief.

 

 

 

"Yah! I didn't go here just to spread false information." Yuri said as she push Yena through her chest. 

 

 

 

 

"If you didn't tell Joshua to get us married then nothing of this will happen." Yena frowned.

 

 

 

"Joshua? Why is he even involved here?" Yuri massage her temple, She stretch her arms and let Yena look at the marriages contract. 

 

 

 

Yena's eyes widen as she get a hold of the paper, She shakes her head as she look at it. 

 

 

 

"It has my signature.. No—" Yena felt like she will mental breakdown. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I can't believe it too since it has my signature." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"Let's just have a divorce, It easy that way." Yena said as she throw the contract away, Yuri smirked.

 

 

 

Yena gulped when Yuri move towards her and held her collar. 

 

 

 

"After you get my V card. I don't think so." Yuri pulled Yena by the collar and their faces are only inch away.

 

 

 

"You're the one who insisted it, so better take responsible for it. Your friends didn't listen to you when you said that let's go get married, but you push it." 

 

 

 

"You can't get away from me now, Yena." Yuri whisper. 

 

 

 

"My family and yours already know it, so better prepare yourself." Yuri smiled and kissed Yena's cheeks. 

 

 

 

Yuri left Yena's room, leaving the older frustrated. 

 

 

 

"I am now MARRIED?? With the girl I just MET?? ghaaad" Yena hit herself then she throw herself towards her bed. 

 

 

——

A/N: Chapter two is ooouuut!! Cause Yuri opeeeen her personal IG Account 😭😭 i'm so happy, finally see Yuri again 😭🥺

 

What makes me more happy seeing her post with a "🧡💛" emoji, call me delulu but thats yulyen's colors 😭 Yena also used that emoji when she went on date with Yuri 😭😭