four

Marry Me? or Not?

 

 

 

"How's your marriage life?" Chaewon teased.

 

 

 

 

" you chae." Yena growl, chaewon laughed at her.

 

 

 

 

"Is Yuri being a good wife to you?" Jeonghan chuckles.

 

 

 

"Oh. God! If you guys only knew, I am living in hell." Yena said as she drink her beer. 

 

 

 

Yena was with her friends, Chaewon, Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Joshua. They gather since it's saturday night. 

 

 

 

"It's your fault Joshua." Yena said.

 

 

 

"And Why is it my fault?? You're the one insisted it. I just follow you." Joshua said.

 

 

 

"Yeah, We tried to laugh it off but you were serious. So we just give what you want that night." Seungkwang laughed, Yena rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"I need new friends." Yena said as she sipped on her drink. 

 

 

 

"You won't find someone like us." Chaewon boastfully said, They all laughed. 

 

 

 

"I need to go. See you guys next time." Joshua was the first one to leave since he still have a seminar tomorrow. 

 

 

 

The four of them was tipsy, Saturday was their alcohol day. They really get wasted every saturday, It was like a tradition for them since college. 

 

 

 

"Are you saying that you are an under?" Chaewon laughed.

 

 

 

"No! Yah! I am Choi Yena. And I am in-charge of everything." Yena said as her eyes are half closed. 

 

 

 

"Then, What happen to your hook ups?" Jeonghan asked.

 

 

 

"Bet they are gone since Yuri is a possessive kind of gf." Seungkwang said then he laughed. Yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Ofcourse I still have hook ups... or none?" Yena laughed at herself.

 

 

 

"See. I bet Yuri was giving you the needs since you two are wives." Chaewon said, Yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"Oh, If you only knew chae.." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." 

 

 

 

"Yuri is driving me insane." Yena drunk her drink. Yena was clearly drunk. She closed her eyes as she felt sleepy. 

 

 

 

Her friends just shake their heads. 

 

 

 

"So.. Are you planning to divorce her?" Yena sighed.

 

 

 

"How can I divorce her if we already met each other parents?" 

 

 

 

"WHAT?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I don't have a choice. Yuri have this... I don't know what you call it. But I felt like I was hypnotized whenever she's near me." Yena said.

 

 

 

"Now. That's really a serious matter Yena. Good Luck to you." Seungkwan said.

 

 

 

"I don't know how to handle this . Ghad! I'm regretting that I was so drunk that day." 

 

 

 

"You just messed with the wrong girl Yena." Chaewon laughed.

 

 

 

"Anyway, Your phone keeps vibrating."

 

 

 

 

"Probably my hook ups. I already turn them down. I don't want to die, coz Yuri will come at my neck." Yena laughed at her own self. 

 

 

 

 

Not so long Yena take a nap for her to be able to drive home. She can't sleep over at chaewon's apartment since she told Yuri that she will come home. 

 

 

 

Yena's phone rang that wakes her up. 

 

 

 

"Hello?" Yena said.

 

"Are you not coming home?"

 

"Later, My head still hurts."

 

"Okay. Then sleep there.

Just come home, tomorrow." 

 

"No, I'll come home." 

 

"No. Just sleep there.

I'll tell chaewon not to

let you drive"

 

"I can manage. Mrs Choi."

Yena grin as she said it. 

 

"You are really drunk. 

Whatever. Just come 

home in one piece"

 

Call Ended

 

 

Yena chuckles as she look at her phone. 

 

 

"Still can't believe I have someone waiting for me to come home." Yena said as she grab her coat.

 

 

 

She didn't bid a goodbye to her friends since the three of them already knocked down. Yena got inside her car and drove home. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

Yena pressed the passcode of her apartment, She safely come home. Yena walked directly to the kitchen to grab water.

 

 

After drinking some water she throw her body to the sofa, Since Yuri was sleeping on her bed she just decided to just sleep on the sofa. Yena close her eyes ready to sleep not until she felt arms entangled around her waist and the she felt heavy at the side of the sofa. 

 

 

Yena open her eyes to see the younger comfortably cuddling her. 

 

 

 

"Yah. Go back to the room. It's more comfortable there." Yena said, The younger ignore her that makes the older sighed. 

 

 

 

"It's cold here. Go back." The younger still ignore her. 

 

 

 

"The comforter can't make the cold away.. And I want cuddle. This is much better." Yuri said as she leaned towards Yena's neck and embrace the older. 

 

 

 

"Aisshh. Go back there. I want to sleep." Yena said, The younger pouted. 

 

 

 

"Fine." Yuri pull herself away from Yena in aggressive way so that the older knows that she's pissed. 

 

 

 

Yena look at the younger who's walking away from her, The older sighed.

 

 

 

"Aisshh. When did I got affected with just a pout. God! Yuri." Yena whisper to herself. 

 

 

 

Yena stood up and walked towards her room, She saw the younger already tuck herself in the bed. Yena can't help but to slightly smile. 

 

 

 

Yena slap herself from smiling. 

 

 

 

"! I don't want to get drunk again if I go like this over Yuri." Yena thought. 

 

 

 

Yena found herself laying down beside Yuri, The older just want to sleep in peace with no argument with Yuri. 

 

 

 

"Come here." Yena said, but the younger didn't move. Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

Yena moved closer to Yuri, It was her turn to wrapped her arms around Yuri and pull her closer. 

 

 

"Hey. Don't sulk. I'm sorry, It's just that, It's way comfortable here than the sofa." Yena whisper to Yuri's ears. Yena smile when she heard the younger sighed then Yuri faced her. 

 

 

 

"You could just go directly here. There nothing wrong sleeping beside me. We're married." Yuri still frowning. 

 

 

 

"Okay. I'm sorry."

 

 

 

"No. Why I even saying sorry? I didn't do anything wrong." Yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"This is why I prefer you drunk. You suddenly became sweet and charming. Not like the usual Yena. Stupid." Yuri said as she snuggles to Yena's neck.

 

 

 

"Yah!" Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

"Shhh. I am sleeping." Yuri interrupt her. 

 

 

 

"I am not st—" Yuri peck on Yena's lips.

 

 

 

"Sleep." Yuri utter before snuggling herself to Yena, feeling the warmth of the older. 

 

 

 

Yena was dumbfounded

 

 

 

Yuri knows how to make her quiet. 

 

 

——

 

 

Yena's dad offered her a place for their company. She haven't introduced to the public since she's been a walking trouble. Now that her parents knows she's married they decided to let her introduced.

 

 

They thought Yena was now a good daughter and wife. Yena hesitated to accept it since she really doesn't want to, but Yuri scold her. She had no choice but to obey.

 

 

 

 

"I'm nervous. What if the employees bully me?" 

 

 

 

 

"Are you out of your mind? Of course the employees won't. You literally own the company. No one will messed with you." Yuri said, Yena was fixing her suit. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And, You'll be fine. You have your brother to assist you." 

 

 

 

 

"Right. I'll be away for two days, I have to attend meeting in Busan." Yuri said which make Yena smile.

 

 

 

"Yah. What are you smiling for?" Yuri raised her eyebrow. 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing." Yena said, Yuri wasn't satisfied to what Yena answer.

 

 

 

Yena was taken aback when Yuri pull her by her necktie. The older gulp as she look at Yuri. 

 

 

 

Yuri wasn't looking at her, the younger focus was on Yena's necktie. 

 

 

 

"You are already twenty five years old but you still don't know how to tie a necktie." Yuri said huskily. Yena gulped. 

 

 

 

Yuri push the tie to tighten it which make the older startled and gulping, Yena's heart was beating so fast when their eyes met. 

 

 

 

"Don't ever think of bringing girls inside OUR apartment." Yuri emphasized then she smiled to Yena. 

 

 

 

"You better behave, If you want a reward." Yuri said as she peck on Yena's lips. 

 

 

 

Yena again was malfunctioning in her place, The younger really has a effect on her that she don't know where it came from. She never gay panic with everyone not until Yuri happen. 

 

 

 

Yuri was about to walked away when Yena grab her wrist then the older pull her closer then their lips touch again. 

 

 

 

It wasn't an aggressive one, it was more like strong but soft one. Yuri felt soften as her lips touches Yena's. 

 

 

 

Yuri gladly welcome the latters tongue as she wrap her arms around the older's neck same goes to the older who wrap her arms around the younger waist. 

 

 

 

Yuri left out a soft moan as Yena's tongue battling with her. Yena's hands was roaming around not until Yuri pull out from the kiss.

 

 

 

Yena was about to lean in again but Yuri put her finger on Yena's lips. Then she smile to the older. 

 

 

 

"I told you already, Behave if you want a reward. I'll get going. So you better get going to." Yuri tapped Yena's cheeks as she smiled to the older. 

 

 

 

Yena groaned before removing her hands that wrap around the younger. Yuri chuckled ad she walked towards the bathroom while Yena start to get her bag that she's going to use for work. 

 

——

 

 

Yena's day went smoothly, She got introduced to the employees. The employees was stun by her visual, Yena got assigned to the Finance Department. It was new to Yena but she was a fast learner so she's good. 

 

 

 

"Oh ghad! I almost fainted when she smile at me earlier when I gave her a coffee." one of the employee said. 

 

 

"Me too, when I gave her the paper that should be sign she also smile at me. I felt like my heart will explode." The employee said.

 

 

 

Yena was the center topic of the Finance Department. 

 

 

 

Yena got to the cafeteria to eat just like other employee, She can just eat inside her office but she prefer eating the cafeteria so she can interact with other employees. 

 

 

 

 

She sat down at the table of her team, her team welcomes her. Yena just eating in peace when she heard a certain name.

 

 

 

"Whoa. Jo Yuri really stunning, she's been a successful woman. I wonder how it feels to be her boyfriend." one of the guy in her team said as he was looking at his phone. 

 

 

 

Yena frowned, Yena snatch the phone from the guy then she take a look at the screen. Her team was startled when she did that.

 

 

 

Yena saw the article, It was in the airport. Yuri's photo was all over the internet. 

 

 

 

"Do you know Jo Yuri too Ms. Choi?" The guys said as he beamed.

 

 

 

"She's really famous. Not just because of her voice but she knows really well how to handle business. I am really fan of her." The guy said. 

 

 

 

"Is she that famous?" Yena asked, her team nodded. 

 

 

 

"Yes. Jo Yuri was the ideal girl for every guy." Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

'I didn't know she's that famous' yena scoffed.

 

 

 

 

"Is that so?" The guy nodded. 

 

 

 

 

They eat peacefully after that conversation, Yena was just listening to what her team gossiping. What makes her furious is.. 

 

 

 

"Yah. Do you know there's a rumor that Yuri and Jaehwan is in a relationship? that's why they were business partner." The guy said, Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

"Ehh?? I thought it was Yuri and Hyunjin??" the other guy said. 

 

 

 

"What? I thought it was Yuri and Seungyeon??" 

 

 

 

"Whoaa, Yuri surely have lots of rumor. But they are really lucky to have Yuri, imagine having a y girlfriend, and Yuri's body shape is perfect that I can bang all n—" The guy which is there superior wasn't able to finished his sentence when Yena slammed the table. 

 

 

 

The people in the cafeteria was startled, Yena was frowning so hard. She looked at the three guy on her team especially the last guy. 

 

 

 

"M–s C-hoi.." the guy stutter. 

 

 

 

"I don't want to hear any of you talking like that to Yuri or any other girls. You are disgusting. If I ever hear you talk like that again, I'll be the one kicking you guys out of this company. I don't care even if you are the superior here." Yena sternly said, before walking out of the cafeteria. 

 

 

 

 

"Tch. Just because she's the daughter of the owner of this company she has the guts to yell at me who is working here for a long time." The superior said then he walks away. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

Yena frustratedly sat on her chair, what she heard earlier pissed her off. 

 

 

 

"How dare they talk like that about my wife." Yena frowned, but she realized what she have said.

 

 

 

"Did I just say wife? Oh. No." Yena face palmed. 

 

 

 

"But I have the rights to be mad. They shouldn't talk like that. They are disgusting." Yena massaged her temple.

 

 

 

Yena heavily sighed before checking the time.

 

 

 

"Yuri probably arrived at busan." Yena utter.

 

 

 

"She has a lot of rumor. Tch." Yena frowned. As she shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Why do I even care? I have lots of girls too." Yena said feeding her ego.

 

 

 

 

Yena's phone beeping indicating she had a text message. 

 

 

 

"Who in the eart—" Yena wasn't able to finished her sentence when she saw the messages.
 

"HOLY COW!!!" Yena utter as her heart beating so fast.

——

 

 

 

 

——

 

A/N: ARE YOU GUYS SLEEPING NOW? HAHAHAH IT SHOULD BE UPLOADED WHEN YURI'S OST CONFIRMATION BUT SINCE YULYEN HAVE INTERACTION IN IG SOOOOO HERE!!! 

 

 

IF YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOW YURI IN IG, FOLLOW HER NOW!! 

zo__glasss