thirteen

Marry Me? or Not?

"Hey sis!" Yuri's sister—Yujin greeted her as Yujin enter her office.




 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Yuri said.





 

"I'm bored in our parent's house. Let's grab lunch." Yujin offered.





 

"Okay. You can tag along, Yena will pick me up, We're having lunch together." Yuri said as she close the folder she's been reading then she stood up to get some water.





 

"Okay!" Yujin said the she sat at the sofa.



 

Yujin observed Yuri then she raised her eyebrows as she saw Yuri limping.




 

"Oy. Why are you limping?" Yujin blurt out, Yuri felt her blood rushing through her cheeks as she gulped the water.



 

Everything she and Yena did replayed on her mind, how she loudly scream and beg the older's name. And It's like every side of Yena's apartment they done it.




 

Living room.. In the Kitchen... Shower room... even in the Dining table...




 

Yena didn't stop until she makes sure the younger would remember her every time she move, And the younger did remember the older.


 

"Perhaps. Is Yena abusing you??" Yujin clenched her teeth, Yuri come back to reality.




 

"What? NO! And that's Yena unnie for you" Yuri shouted.


 

"You walk limping. What else would come to my mind? Just tell me if Yena is hurting you, I'll break her bones" Yujin said, They heard a chuckles coming from the open door.




 

Yena was already there, Yujin stoop up then she arm locked Yena's head, The older could only chuckles.



 

"Yujin What the hell! Let Yena go." Yuri said.




 

"Don't be scared tell me if Yena is hurting you." Yujin said, Yena was fast to release herself from the younger.



 

"Yah!! Let go!" Yujin whined.



 

It's Yena's turn to arm locked Yujin, Yuri could only massage her temple.





 

"Let her go Yena~" Yuri softly said, Yena look at her wife then she softly smile. The older nodded and free Yujin. The younger held her neck.



 

Yena walked towards Yuri then she kissed the younger forehead then she smiled.





 

"Hey baby!" Yena winked, Yuri pinch the older when she felt butterflies in her stomach when she heard the endearment Yena called her.



 

"Told you to just rest at home."





 

"I'm fine."



 

"Tch. Should I carry you?" Yena wiggles her eyebrows, Yuri rolled her eyes.






 

"I think I know what happen!! Oh ghad. My mind!!" The two startled when Yujin suddenly talk.





 

"Though! I'm not surprise. I never thought you would be like this Yuri unnie." Yujin gave them a teasing smile.



 

Yena chuckles while Yuri's face redden at the embarrassment.




 

"Stop teasing your sister. Let's go, I'm starving." Yena said.




 

"Unnie! You will buy me food too?" Yujin beamed on Yena, The older nodded.


 

"I really like you for my sister." Yujin said, It's like she didn't punch Yena in the past not that they are close now.


 

— — — — —
 

Yena and Yuri was walking hand in hand towards their apartment, Yena keep on teasing Yuri, the younger could only pinch the older.







 

"Should we go on date tomorrow?" Yena asked as they stop in front of their apartment door.



 

"Why? Are you really serious on what you told me last night? For you to take me on date?" Yuri smiled, Yena frowned first before her frowned turn to smirked then she place her hand on the side of Yuri,  trapping the younger as she lean in.




 

"Do I look like I'm joking last night?" Yena said as she tucked Yuri's hair behind her ears.


 

"Hmm.." Yuri s her arms around Yena's neck.





 

"I don't know. I thought being serious is not your thing and you are only after my body." Yuri said, Yena rolled her eyes then sighed.





 

"I mean you are not wrong. You have nice bod—" Yena said as she eyes Yuri from down to up.





 

"Yena!!!" Yuri whined, Yena chuckles then she peck on the younger lips.





 

"I was riding your acting why are you suddenly whining." Yuri rolled her eyes then she pushed Yena.





 

The younger open their apartment door with a pout on her face, Yuri was about to enter the living room when Yena pull her then hug her.



 

"Don't pout, It's tempting me to kiss you." Yena said then she cupped the younger face.




 

"I am serious to what I said last night Yuri. It takes me a lot of courage to say that." Yena smiled.



 

"I meant it when I said I like you, Though I'm still working to love you but I'm close." Yuri's pout turn to sweet smile.





 

"And I also meant that I will break Hyewon's bone once she goes near and touch you again." Yuri scrunched her nose, Yena peck on Yuri's lips.



 

The younger put her arms around Yena's neck to deepen their kissed. The both of them walked aiming to get into the living room but then the both of them we're startled when...





 

"Yah! AISHHHH THIS " Yuqi shouted when she lost the game. The two jump out and broke the kiss.



 

"Gossssh! We're about to witness it live if Yuqi didn't shout." Minjoo chuckles, Yuri hide her face on Yena's neck in embarrassment.





 

"Yah! What are you three doing here?" Yena said.




 

"I'm living here Yena, You forgot me last night. I freeze to death luckily the owner of the unit across you saw me and let me in her house." Yuqi gritted her teeth.




 

"Is that so? I'll thank her later for not disturbing us last night." Yena said, Yuri pinch her side again which made her squeal.



 

"The two of you disappear last night at the party— What the hell are you walking like that Yuri?" Minjoo said then ask as she saw Yuri walking towards the sofa, Yuri could only lower her head as her face redden.





 

"Don't even ask Minjoo." Yuqi said then she back at her game.





 

"Gosh Yuri. Didn't know you are into hardcore now." Minjoo comprehend what Yuqi said and gave Yuri a teasing look and smile.




 

"Yah. Stop making my girl embarrassed." Yena said, which she didn't know it makes Yuri more red when she call her 'my girl'


 

Chaewon and Minjoo seems to be shocked that both of them look at each other.




 

"Finally got the courage?" Chaewon smiled, Yena nodded.





 

"Wait????? What am I missing??" Minjoo frowned.





 

"Happy for you two. Hope It last long." Chaewon smiled.





 

"Thanks chae!" Yena smiled, Minjoo still confused.



 

"Stop thinking, I already confess to you best friend. And your best friend is being hard to get." Yena said.




 

Minjoo squeals then she hugged Yuri.




 

"Omyghaad! Finally."




 

"Yuri have the rights to be hard to get. Pretty girls thingz." Minjoo flip her hair, Yena and Chaewon chuckles then they shake their heads.




 

— — — — — —

 

"Yena. Someone keeps on calling you, It's not Yuri cause she's there with Minjoo. Who?" Chaewon said a she eyed Yena's phone.




 

"It's just Yiren." Chaewon frown.

 

"Yah! Are you two hooking up again?" the younger said ready to strangled Yena.

 

"No! I'm done with that set up."


 

"Yiren, She keeps on calling me, I don't know what's her deal. I already stop seeing her when I met Yuri's parents."


 

"And you know how Yiren is so ing clingy. I don't know what her deal now." Yena said as she chug on her beer.


 

"Right. That girl was hella obsessed with you. Anyway, Are you really sure that you like Yuri now?" Chaewon said, Yena chuckles and nodded as she look at the younger.


 

"I felt it again chae."


 

"And its much stronger now." Yena smiled then she look at the city light, Both of them are drinking at Yena's apartment balcony while their girlfriends/wife are in the living room.


 

"I'm happy for you."


 

"Finally, No more girls calling me cause you ghosted them." Both of them chuckles.


 

"No more playing with girls?" Chaewon said as she raise her beer mug waiting for Yena to have cheers with her.


 

"No more." Yena said then they cheers and chugged the bottled beer.


 

"YAH! You two didn't include me." Yuqi utter as she enter the balcony, Yena and Chaewon could only laugh at Yuqi.






 

"Look at those three idiots." Minjoo said as she shakes her head, Yuri's eyes was locked on Yena as she smile.


 

"Did Yena really confess last night?" Yuri nodded.


 

"How? Don't tell me while you are having it??"  Yuri's face redden.

 

"Of course not."

 

"Then how she confess?" Minjoo said, she was so curious.

 

"She just said she likes me." Yuri said, Minjoo rolled her eyes.


 

"I doubt. What else?" Yuri was embarrassed to tell but she did anyway.










 

Last night.



 

Yuri was panting so hard as she lay her back on the bed she shared with her wife—Yena.

 

They just do it not just once but five, each side of their apartment they did it.


 

Yuri felt the embrace of Yena as the comforter covered her body. Yena kissed the younger shoulder.

 

"Did I go to hard today? I'm sorry, I'm upse—" Yena didn't even finished her sentence when Yuri turn around and peck on her lips.

 

"You did great" Yuri utter as she smile, her eyes are half closed since she was tired from the activity they did.


 

"I'm sorry." Yuri utter, Yena frowned.


 

"Why are you saying sorry?"


 

"For not having the strength to push Hyewon away when she touching me" Yuri said, Yena sighed.



 

"Do you still like her Yuri?" Yena asked, Yuri met Yena's eyes.




 

"No. I used to. But It faded a long time ago, she was beginning to get obsessed to our flirting thats why." Yena nodded.


 

"Glad that You don't like her anymore." Yuri nodded then she snuggles to the older's neck, seeking for warmth.




 

"Yuri."



 

"Can I say something crazy?" Yuri was confused but she was to tired to think what crazy thing will Yena say.


 

"As long as it's not 'I want kill Hyewon' It's fine." Yena chuckles.


 

"I like you Yuri."

 

"I don't know where did it start. Maybe when Hyewon came into the picture? Maybe even before that? Maybe right now"


 

"But something that I am sure off."


 

"I already like you" Yena said then she kissed Yuri's forehead.


 

"I just want you for myself." Yuri slightly push herself away to be able to look at Yena.



 

"I easily get jealous when someone wants your attention."


 

"Please don't get me jealous, I'm having a hard time controlling it."


 

"Also Please tell me you like me too." Yena said, Yuri chuckles then she pinch Yena's nose.







 

"For the second thought. You have no choice but to like me too." Yena said as she pull Yuri to her as the younger snuggles to her neck.













 

"Aww. Yena is so charming, Should have entertain her than chaewon" Minjoo said, Yuri was quick to pinch Minjoo's thigh.


 

"Yah."


 

"I'm just kidding. Jealous already? It's just me Yuri." Minjoo flips her hair, Yuri rolled her eyes then both of them giggles.



 

"Happy for you Yuri. Finally you found someone after your traumatic relationship with Juhyun." Minjoo said, Yuri nodded.


 

"I guess the accident of getting married for was a blessing in disguised." Minjoo said and they both laugh.



 

"The hell minjoo." Yuri said.



 

"But really, I'm happy for youuu~ I guess Yena already change after the two of you get married, She doesn't have any hook ups after that."


 

"I would kill her if she tried again." Yuri said, they both chuckles, not so long both of them join the three in the balcony.



 

— — — —

A/N: Short update. Sorry if I only update now, summer school is so busy :3

Hope you guys are doing well. Stay safe guys!