eight

Marry Me? or Not?

 

 

 

Yena was peacefully sleeping not when someone woke her up, It was the person who keeps knocking on their front door. 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh! Who the heck?" Yena said then she look at the clock, It's only 7 am.

 

 

 

 

"Get it Yena. It ruins my sleep." Yuri said then she pull the comforter up to her head. 

 

 

 

 

Yena remove herself from the bed then she get dress. She wore sweatpants and t-shirt then she proceed to walked towards the door, Yena fixed her hair first then open the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who— Yujin.." Yena was taken a back when she saw Yuri's sister outside, She immediately composed herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought you're not gonna open this door." Yujin said, Yena quickly open their door she let Yujin come in.

 

 

 

 

 

Upon entering Yena roamed her eyes around and then she panic when she saw Yuri's clothes scattered. 

 

 

 

 

"." Yena murmur, before she could run for it, Yujin was about to hold it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N–O!" Yena shouted which startled Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's dirty Yujin." Yena said then she immediately pick it up and hide it behind her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin take a sit first, I'll wake Yuri up." Yena smiled and bowed, she was about to walk towards the door but it wide open.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena~ Who's that?" Yuri asked as she keeps on rubbing her eyes. Yena panics as she saw Yuri was just wearing her oversize shirt without any short or pants. 

 

 

 

 

 

They heard a chuckles from Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's your sister." Yena said, Yuri finally opens her eyes and frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena panics for nothing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you here?" Yuri said as she walk towards her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? can't I visit my lovely sister?" Yujin teased as she pinch Yuri's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I am here to know your wife." Yujin said as she look at Yena, The older gulped as she met eyes with Yuri's younger sister.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay then, I'll just cook food for the both of you." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you need my help?" Yena asked Yuri, the younger smiled and shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine. Spend time with Yujin." Yuri cheekily smiled to her wife.

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning by the way" Yuri kissed her wife cheeks, Yena felt like she froze when Yuri did that. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri proceed to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin could only let a disgust expression upon seeing how the married couple interact. Yena sat down beside Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess You and my sister made up" Yujin said 

then Yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for punching you the other day. You pissed me off, I'm sorry." Yujin said, Yena chuckles and shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, It's fine. I deserved it." Yena scratch her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri is easily to get hurt when someone she loves screaming nor pointing fingers at her." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am not saying that she already love you, but I can tell that she already treasure you." Yujin added.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She really had a bad past, her first boyfriend talked about her. his name was Juhyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That bastard believed to what his friends and people around their school that Yuri was a sl*t that my sister already taste everyone's you know." Yujin balled her fist while Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well in fact Yuri don't have an experience. They ruin Yuri's image just because they can't get her and only Juhyun wins my sister heart." 

 

 

 

 

 

"But that bastard believed everyone than Yuri. He doesn't deserved Yuri glad Yuri broke up with him." Yena cursed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. That's right. But you know my sister is quite dumb she still chase for Juhyun and beg him not to leave her." 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me that Juhyun didn't accept it." Yena said as she look at Yujin with a frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Juhyun accepts it." 

 

 

 

 

 

"!" Yena let out a cursed. Yujin chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

"They didn't last long since Juhyun keep asking Yuri for which Yuri didn't give cause girly said she's keeping it for marriage." Yujin said which made Yena sighed in relief.

 

 

 

 

 

Though she knows Yuri didn't give in to Juhyun cause she's the one who got it. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then Juhyun left her again saying how sl*t she is. Yuri didn't chase for him again cause I woke the out of her." Yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

"After that we went abroad."

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't take Yuri lost herself again for love. so please take care of my sister." Yujin smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But still quite surprised Yuri gave in to you." Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you knew everything?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri just said that your marriage was just like an arrange marriage she didn't give me details." Yena chuckles and patted Yujin's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now give me details since I told you Yuri's past. How did Yuri let you?" Yujin was curious, Before Yena could answer Yuri called them to eat. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You will know next time." Yena smiled then both of them stood up and eat for breakfast. 

 

 

— — — — 

 

 

 

Yena drop Yuri off to her company since the launch of her skin products are around the corner. 

 

 

 

"You know you didn't have to drop me off. Yujin is there to drop me, this is out of way to your office." Yuri said as she unbuckled the seatbelt. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's no biggie! I am willing to drop you off everyday." Yena smile, Yuri pinch her wife's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever." Yuri noticed that Yena wasn't wearing a necktie. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you didn't wear a necktie today?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin was there I am embarrassed to for her see that I am not good at tying my necktie." Yena pouted which Yuri smile. The younger finds Yena adorable.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't mind that kid. She herself can't tie her shoelace properly." Yuri said then she kissed Yena's pout.

 

 

 

 

"I'm going out now. Take care going to your office." Yena nodded as Yuri open her car door. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll pick you up later.. Let's go together at Jeonghan's house." Yuri nodded then she closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in a good mood that she has a smile on her face while driving. 

 

 

 

— — — 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi Yuri!" Yuri was startled when her sister— Yujin greeted her from the back seat of Yena's car. 

 

 

 

 

Yena pick her up as what they talk about. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wth! Why are you here?" Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Put your seatbelt on." Yena reminded her then she obey.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin keeps bothering me at the office to let her join our saturday night. She said she's bored and want to makes friends." Yujin beamed after Yena's explanation. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't reject her since she told me something big" Yena said then she fists bumped with Yujin, Yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. Let's go." with that Yena drove the car.

 

 

 

 

 

— — — 

 

 

 

The three of them arrived safely at Jeonghan's house, Yujin just following the two since she doesn't know who they will meet. 

 

 

 

 

"Oy oy oy oy!! Look like some oneeeee already had a and made uppppp" again they greeted by seungkwan's teasing smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

The two were holding each other hand when they enter jeonghan's house. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut up!" Yena said and grab the pillow near her and throw it to seungkwan, the guys just laughed at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's that?" Seungkwan asked then he pin point Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

"It was my sister . That's Yujin." Yuri said then she sat at the living room sofa.

 

 

 

 

 

"What? That's Yujinie??? Yo! you grow up too fast and too tall." Seungkwan said then he high five Yujin, Yujin did the same.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm seungkwan. I don't know if you remember me since you were just little back then." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh! That reminds me how old I am." They all laughed to what seungkwan said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The front door opens and reveal the a couple.

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo?" Yujin whispher when she look at the front door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The two finally arrived." Jeonghan utter as he saw chaewon and minjoo arriving.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry we're late, Minjoo is moving so slow." Chaewon said, they all just chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

They didn't even notice the tension between two people.

 

 

 

 

 

And Yes it was Minjoo and Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri finally realized the tension, she face palmed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Totally forgot that Yujin still not over Minjoo." Yuri utter which Yena turn to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" Yena asked then she look at Yujin who's eyes hurt looking at Chaewon and Minjoo who's holding each other hands. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri wasn't able to answer Yena when Seungkwan introduced Yujin to the couple who just arrived. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey chae and minjoo this is Yujin, she's Yuri's sister. This is Chaewon Minjoo's girlfriend. And this is Minjoo" Seungkwan introduced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey bud!" Chaewon greeted as she held Yujin's hand for hand shake. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey.. Minjoo. It's been a while." Yujin bitterly utter as she held the older hand, Minjoo let out a awkward smile and accept Yujin's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. I didn't know you are already here in korean." Minjoo awkwardly said, The older about to withdraw her hand but Yujin held it.

 

 

 

 

 

'Because your attention is to someone else." That's what Yujin wants to say.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah... Just got here last month." Yujin said as she met eyes with Minjoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin felt her heart did a flip when she met Minjoo's fox eyes. Minjoo withdraw her hand from Yujin's grip. Minjoo look away after doing that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena, who was observing them gets the clue. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's sure of something. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's something between Yujin and Minjoo in the past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that short introduction, Jeonghan already get out the alcoholic drink they will drink. Of course their alcoholic self are happy again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yuri. Don't drink too much." Yena said, Yuri just chuckles to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? Cause I get aggressive?" Yuri innocently said. 

 

 

 

 

"N—o" Yena heavily breath when Yuri runs her fingers on Yena's temple down to her neck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you like it when I'm being aggressive." Yuri smirked as she saw Yena's smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know it too well." Yena smirked too and about to lean to capture Yuri's lips but seungkwan interfere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh god! Cut the ing tension. It's too early." Seungkwan said as he splash some vodka on Yena's face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena groaned and chase seungkwan when she saw him running at jeonghan's garden. Yuri could only shakes her head then she sat beside Minjoo. 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon, Jeonghan and Yujin are already at the garden and drinking. They just let Yujin drink wine since it's not that strong. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who you looking at? Yujin or Chaewon?" Yuri utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh shut it yul." Minjoo rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me Yujin already here?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"You never ask. plus You and Chaewon are already together so I assume You and Yujin are over." Yuri said

 

 

 

 

 

"We are.." Minjoo said.

 

 

 

 

 

"But why are you still looking like that to my sister? You miss her? " Yuri teasingly said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I am looking at Chaewon." Yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

"If you say so~~ Let's go there." Yuri sip on her vodka as she stood up and walked towards their friends. 

 

 

— — —

 

 

Minjoo just got out of the comfort room, she was startled when Yujin was waiting outside.  The younger look at the older. 

 

 

 

 

"How can you easily forget me Min?" Yujin said.

 

 

 

 

"Yujin.. You are drunk." 

 

 

 

 

"I am not. Who got drunk with just a three glass of wine." Yujin said, she surely Minjoo is avoiding her.

 

 

 

 

"Min.. Where did the 'I'll be waiting' go?" Yujin met Minjoo's eyes but the latter look away. 

 

 

 

 

 

"We were just high school back then. I don't know what I was saying." Minjoo said, Yujin didn't believe her.

 

 

 

 

 

"You are lying. Tell me the reason Min.." Minjoo sighed then she look at Yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

"I grew tired of waiting Jin ah~" That hurt Yujin.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. Also I didn't know you would take that seriously." Minjoo said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course I would. I love you Min, and I'm holding the word you say that you will wait." Yujin lowered her head.

 

 

 

 

 

"But I already have chaewon.." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Does she love you?" Minjoo nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you love her?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took how many seconds before Minjoo answered 10? 15? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took her twenty seconds to answer Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You hesitated Min. You still love me right?" Yujin met eyes with Minjoo again then she step forward. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am still the one who owns that Min right?" Yujin said, Minjoo gulped as the younger keeps on leaning. She wants to pushed her away but her body doesn't cooperates. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo already close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and felt the soft lips of Yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kiss lasted for one minute with Minjoo kissing her back, Yujin was smiling through the kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Joo?" They both startled when a voice who own by chaewon echoed to their ears. Chaewon called Minjoo from the hallway.

 

 

 

 

Yujin immediately pull herself away and open the door of the comfort room. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you still love me Min." Yujin gave last glance on Minjoo before entering the comfort room. The older release heavy sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Joo? What took you so long?" Chaewon said as she walked towards the younger who froze in her place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Joo are you okay?" Chaewon worriedly asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine. Can we go home now? I felt sick.." Minjoo said, Chaewon nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Let's say goodbye to them." Chaewon said as she held the younger hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them walked towards the garden where their friends are. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys! Joo and I are going home. Minjoo suddenly felt sick." Chaewon said, They all nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Get well soon Minjoo." Yena said and smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you having a crush on Minjoo again?" Yuri said to the older which made Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you smiling at her?" Yuri pouted as she was frowning at her wife. Yena take a quick peck on Yuri's lip. Yuri was clearly drunk. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Take care Min." Seungkwang and Jeonghan 

said. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon and Minjoo already turn around and walked away. There's Yujin who's standing at the side looking at the two.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin we're going home." Chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That early?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo wasn't feeling good." Chaewon explained which made Yujin slightly smile but didn't show it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Get well Min. Take care." Yujin softly said, Minjoo nodded without looking at the younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

The two walked away, Yujin stay looking at them as they out of Yujin's sight. The younger chuckles before sitting down the sofa.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oy! Let's go home too. Your sister is drunk now." Yena said as she carefully hold Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bro! We're going home" Yena said, Seungkwan and Jeonghan signed okay. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"See you guys on your brother's wedding." Seungkwan said, Yena just rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin grab Yuri's pursed and followed Yena. 

Yena place the younger at the backseat and just let Yujin sit on the passenger seat.

 

 

 

 

The ride wasn't that long and they all arrived safely at Yena's apartment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin you can sleep at my room with your sister, I'll just sleep in the living room." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No! You and Me are sleeping in one bed. Yujinie can handle herself." Yuri said as she keeps on reaching Yena's face for kiss but Yena keeps on stopping her since they are infront of Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin can't help but too smile and laughed at her sister. She shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just sleep at the living room." Yujin suggested. Yuri gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujinie will sleep at the living room. Let's go to our room now." Yuri said as she pull Yena inside their room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that you will sleeping there. Don't worry I'll make a guest room here next time. Yujin just make yourself at home. The comforter and pillows are there, I'm sorry I can't entertain you." That was Yena's last sentence before Yuri closed their room door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin just shakes her head and smile. Yujin did what Yena told her, She already set the couch then she lay down. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin knows that she won't be able to sleep, so she grab the ear plug and put it in her ears. There she close her eyes without hearing anything. 

 

 

— — — 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was thrown to the bed upon entering their room. 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell Yuri?" Yena said about to get up but Yuri already top her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm mad!!" Yuri frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? I didn't even do anything?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"You smiled at Minjoo." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course, Minjoo is our friend." Yuri still frowning. 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you did liked her." 

 

 

 

 

 

"That was a long time. And I didn't even continue. I don't like her that way now." Yena said as she heavily sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can only smile like that to me Yena" Yuri said as she trace her fingers from Yena's chest up to her twitching member. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are mine Yena." Yena's breath begun to get heavy as the younger starts rubbing her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Only mine." Yuri said then she torridly kissed Yena  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

— — —