nine

Marry Me? or Not?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Months have passed and It's already Hyunseo and Seungmin's wedding day. The venue already set up and all the brides maid are getting ready. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ofcourse also the bride and the groom. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo already texted me that they are already at the venue. And you brother is asking for us." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good for them." Yena said, Yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you seriously sure that we're not going?" Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

"But it's your brother wedding." 

 

 

 

 

 

"And Hyunseo.. What do you want me to do there? Watch them and cry?" Yena sighed as she look at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be there at your side... If it's really too much then we will ditch that event. But please think about your brother." Yuri said as she sat beside Yena and hold the older's hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You already said that Seungmin doesn't know that Hyunseo used you. Atleast see and congratulate your brother so he won't feel bad." Yuri said, the older could only sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Plus if you cry don't worry I'll wipes all your tears." Yuri joked, Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just do it because you say so." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If I really cry later I'll blame you." Yuri nodded and smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get dress now." Yuri said, Yena obey.

 

 

 

 

— — —

 

 

 

Seungmin is in his designated room, waiting for his friends and relatives to go to him and congratulate him before the start of the wedding. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungmin look up when he heard the door opens. To his shock, her sister— Yena was there. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena..." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Saves your apology later." Yena said as she walk towards her brother then she faced him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Congrats." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I wish you a very happy life. You and Hyunseo." Yena said, her brother smiled genuinely and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I hug you Yena?" Seungmin said, Yena nodded then she open her arms to welcome her brother.

 

 

 

 

Seungmin can't help but to sobs, all the years Yena neglected him. He still remember how Yena got angry at him. What's happening is overwhelming him. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and him are like magnets when they are younger, but after that what happen between the three of them Yena start distancing herself to him. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop sobbing like a baby. It's your wedding day, It will ruin your make up." Yena said, Seungmin wipes his tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena.. I hope we can be like what we are in the past. I'm really really sorry for what Hyunseo did that she used you." 

 

 

 

 

 

"You knew?" Yena said, Seungmin nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"I just know it when she said it to me before our engagement party. I apologized in behalf of what she did, She told me she regret what she have done." 

 

 

 

 

 

"That she really glad you already find yours which is yuri.." Seungmin smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I want to apologized that we loved the same person and only one can get her." Seungmin lowered her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop apologizing. It's not your fault that hyunseo never loves me back and still in love with you. Just promise me that you will treat Hyunseo well." Yena finally smile genuinely and patted her brother shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Choi. The ceremony will start." the organizer said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you there Yena." Yena nodded before going out. 

 

 

 

 

 

Upon leaving the room, there's Yuri waiting for her outside smiling like Yuri saying she was proud of her.

 

 

 

 

"You did well Yena~" Yuri said as she place her hand on Yena's cheeks and tap it. 

 

 

 

 

"My heart doesn't feels like heavy like it did before." Yena utter which made Yuri smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's good. C'mon the ceremony will start." Yuri said then she held Yena's hand. Yena felt a current when the younger hand touches hers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You may now kiss the bride." Joshua said, he is the priest. the ceremony is about to end. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungmin move up Hyunseo's veil, seungmin hold the younger cheeks then he lean in. 

 

 

 

 

Yena was witnessing it, she still feel a pinch on her heart but it wasn't heavy as before. Hyunseo was her first love, and it was just a bitter love. Before Yena could witness her brother and first love kiss, Yuri who beside her kiss her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena turn her head at Yuri, at the same time Seungmin kissed Hyunseo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What was that?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your cheeks calls for a kiss so I did." Yuri cheekily said which made Yena chuckles and pinch the younger nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The people at the venue starts to clap which made the two go back to the reality. The kiss already done when Yena look at the married couple. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You did it on purpose?" Yena turn to Yuri, the younger just gave her a shrugged on shoulder and smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to see you cry." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena felt her heart heat when she saw Yuri's smile, like it was shining. It was like a slow motion for her, She met Yuri's eyes and she just notice how the younger eyes sparkles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And it was beautiful. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena? I might melt if you keep staring at me." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're beautiful, I can't help but to look at you." Yuri rolled her eyes as she smile, that flutter her heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, stop flirting. It's seungmin's day not yours." Chaewon said as she over heard Yena and Yuri's conversation. The both of them just laughed.

 

 

— — —

 

 

 

 

The after party starts of course, that's where the fun started. The drinks are on the left while the foods are on the right, They already greeted the newly married couple. 

 

 

 

 

"Congrats brother!!" Seungkwan said as he put his arms around seungmin. 

 

 

 

 

"Woah, the choi siblings are already tied up." Jeonghan said which made their friends laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks guys. Also thanks Joshua for being the priest that held the ceremony." Joshua smiled and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Enjoy the party, I'll just go to my colleagues." Seungmin said then he walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's Yuri and Minjoo?" Seungkwan asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"There. They are dancing with Eunbi and Chaeyeon." Yena said as she pointed the four on the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was just sitting at their designated table sipping on her drinks while looking at Yuri who's dancing at the center. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae. Are you and minjoo okay?" Yena asked Chaewon who's sitting across her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yep. Why you ask?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"You two seems distant to each other." Yena said, that's when chaewon sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know Yena.. She was the one who distant herself, I haven't asked her the problem.. because I thought giving her space makes her have clear thoughts." Chaewon answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you have reason in mind?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin." Chaewon answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What about that kid?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just feel it. After our night out thats when Minjoo start to distant herself." Chaewon sighed, Yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"It's better to talk about what's wrong, Silence is never an answer. I hope you two will be okay." Yena smiled, Chaewon nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope so..." 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them drink nonstop together with Seungkwan and Jeonghan, Joshua was just sipping on his wine controlling the alcoholic drink while watching his friends get wasted. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yena. Look at Yuri, She's dancing with other girl." Yena frowned at to what seungkwan said, She look at her wife. 

 

 

 

 

 

"That girl have a guts to dance with my wife. Aishh." Yena drink the shot of tequila before standing up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" Chaewon said as she as well is drunk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"To my wife.. and to that girl she's dancing with.. gonna show that girl that she shouldn't dance with a married woman." Yena said then she walked towards Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." the younger look at her and smile, It is visible that the younger was drunk as well. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena" Yuri squeal. 

 

 

 

 

 

'She's clearly drunk.' Yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

The girl who's dancing with Yuri look at her, Yena frowned upon seeing the face. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Haven't seen you in a while Choi Yena." the girl said, Yena rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know Yena? She's my wife." Yuri proudly said as she smile at the other girl. The other girl look at Yena with a unbelievable expression. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah. I never knew Choi Yena will fall in love in other girl that its not Hyunseo. Can't blame you.. You have quite hot looking wife." The other girl smirked at yena, she didn't like it. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eyy kwangbae..." Yuri playfully hit hyewon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I feel the tension there." Seungkwan said as he watch Yena and Hyewon eye contact.

 

 

 

 

 

"Its look like Yena want to punch the girl. C'mon." Chaewon said as she and her friends watch Yena 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's your deal Kang Hyewon?" Yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. I'm just here to congratulate Hyunseo, I never thought I'll see you here. I guess you really moved on." Hyewon smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon look at Yuri, Yena glared at Hyewon,  she doesn't like how hyewon look at Yuri. And It irritates her so much how Yuri was all smiley. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I heard you work for your dad's company. You really a change person now Choi." Hyewon said as she patted Yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought you will grow trash." Hyewon step forward to Yena as she whisper that to Yena's ears. Yena clenched her fist as she look at Hyewon who's smiling to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah. I have to go, Let's just call each other."Hyewon gesture a phone using her hands, Yuri nodded and smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Still the annoying in high school." Yena utter to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you and Hyewon exchange numbers!?" Yena shouted but not too loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you shouting Yena.. Here drink this." Yuri passed her drink to Yena.

 

 

 

 

 

"You knew hyewon? You call her by her nickname." Yena asked Yuri as she grab the drink from the younger hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. Yeah. We attend same college in abroad, and We flirt back then, yeah just flirting." Yuri chuckles. Yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you getting jealous?" Yuri laughed as she saw Yena's expression, The younger place her arms around older's neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. I am not. You can flirt with her if you want." Yena said sternly as she pull the younger waist closer which made Yuri laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"But your action contradicts your statement." Yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"She pissed me off." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You have past arguments with hyewon?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I don't like her, she's full of herself." Yena said as she look at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"She's kind what you mean? she's humble." Yuri said which made Yena rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse she has a thing on you that's why she's kind towards you." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ey! It's only in the past. We're good friends." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Yuri chuckles before kissing Yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Should we go home?" Yuri smirked as she trying to seduce the older, Yena chuckles and pinch Yuri's nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. Let's stay here until the party is done." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch." Yuri softly pushed Yena away then she walk towards where Eunbi and Minjoo is. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena could only chuckles and the older look back to where her friends are. Upon sitting at the chair, Chaewon excuse herself then she drop her phone on the table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena observed where the younger will go, There she saw Chaewon walking towards the bathroom is with Minjoo following her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bet Chaewon had the courage to ask Minjoo what's the problem." Yena said to her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah! probably Kiss and Make up." They all laughed.

 

 

— — —

 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes have passed, Yena and Seungkwang was completely drunk together with Jeonghan. Joshua could only shake his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena keeps on clinging to Yuri and acting cute which the younger find so adorable. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ahhhh... give me kiss" Yena utter and purses towards the younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut it Yena!!" Yuri said as she push Yena's face away. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just one kiss" Yena pouted, Their friends watching Yena fake vomiting before they laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

"At home." Yuri whispered, Yena beamed and nodded. Yuri knows Yena was drunk so probably she would just pass out later at home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae and Minjoo already walking towards here. Hahah" Seungkwan said then they all gazed towards the two. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What took you two so long?" Yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"We talk." Chaewon shortly answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. talk.. okay.. if you say so.." Yena gave chaewon a teasing smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So how the talk goes?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"She confessed what happen at Jeonghan house." Yena raise her eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin kissed her. She distant herself because she felt guilty that she kissed back." Chaewon answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"What did you do?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I kissed her." Chaewon look at Yena.

 

 

 

 

 

"I just claiming the kiss Yujin stolen from Minjoo." Yena beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She already said sorry and It will not happen again. I just hope it won't happen again." Chaewon sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't think too much. You know Minjoo keep her words. Cheer up bud." Yena patted Chaewon's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here drink this." Yena gave the younger the drink, chaewon gladly grab it and drink.

 

 

 

 

— — — 

 

 

 

"We're going hooooooomeee." Seungkwan shouted as he was really drunk. 

 

 

 

 

It's only their group are in the venue, and it's already 4 am in the morning. Jeonghan and Seungkwan are wasted that Joshua was the one who take care of the two. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You guys can sleep here. There's a room there." Seungmin said, they shakes their head. 

 

 

 

 

"We're fine. Congratulation Hyung!!" Jeonghan said and gave seungmin a thumbs up. 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going home too." Chaewon said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation, Seungmin. Glad that Yena and you already done having a cold war." Chaewon said as she hug the older. 

 

 

 

 

 

"To you too Hyunseo. Take care of each other no more using of person." Hyunseo nodded and hug chaewon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena friends already left the venue, only Yuri, Yena, Seungmin, Hyunseo and their parents are left in the venue. Yena already passed out she was too drunk to properly open her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri. You two should just sleep at the spare room. It's too dangerous for you two to go home." Seungmin suggested, Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Let me help you carry her." Seungmin said as he place his sister arms around her neck while the other is in Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

They we're walking towards the room when Yena woke up.

 

 

 

 

"Where's Yuri???" Yena barely open her eyes as she look at Seungmin. 

 

 

 

 

"Where's myyyy wifeeeeee?" Yena shouted through the hallway which made them laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"I just want to see my wife." Yena pouted then she fell asleep again. Yuri who was there beside her is red as tomato.

 

 

 

 

 

They finally lay down Yena at the bed. Yuri thank Seungmin for helping. Seungmin left the room to give the married couple space. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisssshh. Glad that I didn't drink too much" Yuri said as she dress up. Luckily the hotel have spare clothes for them to wear. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri wash up first before undressing Yena to make the older comfortable to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri ed Yena's polo which revealed Yena's sports bra ofcourse she gulped but she shrugged it. She completely remove Yena's top when Yena groans. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You look like my wife hehe"  the older said while Yuri's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry even if you look like my wife, I won't do it with you.I wouldn't see the sunlight if I did. You know." Yuri chuckles she just watching Yena pulling the comforter to cover her body. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you pass my polo shirt please?" Yena said while her eyes closed, Yuri obey what the older said to see what will Yena do. 

 

 

 

 

 

upon passing the polo Yena wear it wrong. The back side was in front. That made Yuri chuckles Yena is so cute. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri heard a light snore from the older then she decided just let the older sleep like that. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri kissed the older cheeks for being cute earlier. 

 

 

— —- —