five

Marry Me? or Not?

 

Disclaimer: Again this is only a fanfiction, Events that happen in the story are purely fictional. If you feel uncomfortable please just read other book. Thankyou ^.^

 

——

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've been working only for two days but I'm already exhausted." Yena said as she slumped her body on the sofa. 

 

 

 

"When will Yuri arrived? Should I pick her up on the airport?"

 

 

 

"When did I became concern for her?" Yena shakes her head. 

 

 

 

"Aissh. I should take a bath first." Yena grab her suitcase then she enter her room. 

 

 

 

 

"You finally home." Yena jumped on her place when she heard a voice.

 

 

 

"You startled me Yuri!!" Yena held her heart and act dramatic. Yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"Why didn't you text me that you already home?" Yena asked as she look at Yuri who's walking towards her. 

 

 

 

"Surprise?" Yuri said, Yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"How's work? Did employees bully you?" Yuri asked as she wrapped her arms around Yena's neck.

 

 

 

"No. I guess they were scared of me now. I kinda make scene in my first day." Yena answered, Yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not surprised that you cause a scene." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

There were silence...

 

 

 

 

And it wasn't an awkward silence, It more like a peaceful silent. 

 

 

 

 

The between them was too strong that it's like something pulling them together.

 

 

 

Yena was the first to move to captured the younger lips, Yuri gladly return the kissed. 

 

 

It was a slow kissed, Yena was holding the younger like she's the fragile thing in the world and Yuri liked it. 

 

 

 

Yuri pulled out of the kissed and smile. 

 

 

 

"Take a shower now" Yena nodded then she peck on Yuri's lips before going to the shower room. 

 

 

 

Both of their hearts was beating fast to the point that both of them held their chest. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

Not so long Yena finished taking a shower, she was drying her hair with clothe towel. Yena glance at the younger, Yuri's eyes was close so Yena assumed the younger was asleep. 

 

 

 

 

After drying her hair, Yena lay down beside the younger. Yuri move then she snuggles in Yena's neck, Yena just chuckles then she grab her phone and browse through her feed. 

 

 

 

Yena stops scrolling as she saw her. The older sighed and felt her heart crush into pieces. 

 

 

 

'I wonder where did I go wrong for you to do that. and why my heart still looking for you after what you did.' Yena thought, She turned off her phone then she closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

The morning came the married couple already awake, Yuri was the one cooking the food, while Yena was getting ready for work.

 

 

 

"Yuri. Can you tie this for me again?" Yena said as she was holding the necktie on her shoulder.

 

 

 

"When will you learn how to tie this?" Yuri utter which make the older chuckles.

 

 

 

"Hmm... I have you so no need for me to learn how to tie it." Yena said. 

 

 

 

Yuri successfully tied the necktie, Yena sat down at the dining chair. 

 

 

 

"Let's eat." Yena said, both of them eat in peace. 

 

 

 

"Ah right! Night out with friends wanna come? I don't know if Minjoo will be there but your other friends are there." Yena said, Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure. Minjoo actually invites me since last night." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"Great. I'll pick you up." 

 

 

 

"No, Let's just meet there." Yena nodded.

 

 

 

"Okay. I have to go now. See you later." Yena said as she finished eating her food. 

 

 

 

"Thank you for the delicious meal you prepared. It was nice to taste home cook meal." Yena politely bowed which make Yuri laughed. 

 

 

 

"Bye Yul. Thank you really." Yena genuinely smiled. 

 

 

 

Seeing Yena smile like that bring warm feeling to Yuri's heart. Yuri watch the older walked away until she's out of Yuri's sight. 

 

 

——

 

 

Night time comes, Yuri already at the bar they talked about. Yuri, Minjoo, Chaewon, Jeonghan and Seungkwan already there, They are just waiting for Yena to come. 

 

 

 

"When will that duck come?" seungkwan utter. 

 

 

 

"Yena idk? ask her wife" Jeonghan chuckles.

 

 

 

"Where's your wife?" Seungkwan asked, Yuri shrugged her shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Speaking of the devil. There she is." Chaewon said as she eye the older who is walking towards them not until a not so tall girl stop in front of the older.

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yena! I haven't seen you around.. You don't reply to me." The girl said as she wrapped her arms around yena's neck.

 

 

 

"You look hot in suit." The girl said as she fixed Yena's necktie. 

 

 

 

"Ah, busy with work. yeah." Yena gulped when the girl run her fingers from Yena's ears down to her neck. 

 

 

 

"Call me when you are free. I miss fooling around with you." The girl bite her lips seductively but it doesn't affect Yena. 

 

 

 

"Hey Yena! Come here." Chaewon shouted, The girl smirked at Yena before walking away from the older. Yena heavily sighed. 

 

 

 

 

The older walked towards her friends and sat beside Yuri. She greeted her friends before talking to Yuri.

 

 

 

"What's with the y outfit?" Yena said as she scan Yuri's clothes. Yuri was wearing the red sando paired with black short short. 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse, I am going to bar. What do you expect me to wear? Nun outfit?" Yuri rolled her eyes, Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"I'm just asking why are you so hot headed." Yena grab Yuri's drink and drink it. 

 

 

 

Not so long Minjoo invites them to dance at the dance floor but they rejected her only Yuri and Jeonghan joins her. 

 

 

 

Yena was just watching Yuri swaying her hips as she sips at her drink. 

 

 

 

"It's too early to undress Yuri in your head." Chaewon said which made Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"" both of them chuckles. They just drink and drink until they were tipsy. 

 

 

 

"C'mon let's dance!!" Seungkwan invites them as he was intoxicated with alcohol as well.

 

 

 

Yena and Chaewon was about to shake her head but them Seungkwang grab their arms and forcefully pull them to the dance floor. 

 

 

 

Both Yena and Chaewon was dizzy as the lights are blinking and the people in the dance floor are moving. 

 

 

 

Yena look at Yuri's direction and smirked. The older move her way towards the younger. 

 

 

 

"Hey." Yena utter, Yuri look at Yena and roled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Why are you rolling your eyes since earlier? I don't do anything wrong." Yena frowned, she grab Yuri's waist and pull her closer. 

 

 

 

"Yeah. asked the girl you flirt earlier." Yuri slightly pushed Yena, The older chuckles.

 

 

 

"Are you jealous? You don't have to be jealous, She is nothing compare to you." Yena smiled. 

 

 

 

"Don't be upset. I'm not even flirting with her. I behave just like what you said." Yena smirked then she leaned in to whisper at Yuri's ears.

 

 

 

 

"I've been a good girl since you left."

 

 

 

"so where's my reward?" Yena said as she her wife earlobe that send shivers to Yuri's body.

 

 

 

Yuri s her arms around the older neck and pull her closer to whisper to her ears too. 

 

 

 

 

"Dance with me first." Yuri said, they both foolishly smiled as they sway their hips with each other. 

 

 

 

It's like they were in their own world, They keep intimately dancing with each other. Yuri was intentionally bumping her on Yena's noticeable bulge.

 

 

 

 

The older didn't resist anymore and hold the younger waist then she pull her closer. Yuri let out a smirk, Yena captured the younger lips which earned a chuckles from their friends.

 

 

"Someone is about to get laid" Chaewon teasingly said. The married couple didn't mind what they were saying. 

 

 

 

Yuri broke up the kiss then she bite her lips as she look at the older.

 

 

 

"Let's get out of here." Yuri utter before walking away, Yena followed the younger with a smile on her face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing day know they were in the bar's parking lot inside Yena's car, liplocking at back seat. 

 

 

 

Yuri was clearly on top of Yena's lap as they were aggressively kissed each other. 

 

 

 

"ouc—" Yena yelp, Yuri just hardly bite Yena's lower lips.

 

 

 

"Sorry." Yuri said as she planted another kiss. 

 

 

 

The older roamed her hands around yuri's curved savouring it's lips, The younger let out a soft moan when Yena start to target her neck, It wasn't long for the older to find the younger soft spot. 

 

 

 

"H—mmm" the younger is loving it, alcohol boosted up their confidence. 

 

 

 

"WTF??" Yena just ripped Yuri's red top.

 

 

 

"Did you just ripped this expensive—" Yuri wasn't able to finished her sentence when Yena's hand find it's way to her mound. 

 

 

 

"I can't help but to ripped it." 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll buy you 3x" Yena smirked as her sight of the younger just wearing the black bra makes her more turn on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And they just did it in the car. 

— —

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri open her eyes as the sunlight touches her face, She looked around and saw that she's in their room. 

 

 

 

"How wasted I am last night that I don't remember going home." Yuri held her head.

 

 

 

Yuri look under the sheet and she was wearing her pajama. 

 

 

 

The younger was about to stand up but she felt pain between her legs, there she remember what happen. And she just face palmed.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Ghad! Just how ing rough are we last night." Yuri cursed, but when she remember what happen something tickles in her stomach.

 

 

 

"No! Oh ghad!" Yuri sighed. The younger roamed her eyes around and saw a table with food at the side of her bed with a note. 

 

 

 

She carefully move towards it and pick up the note. 

 

 

 

I already go to work, I made breakfast since I know you won't be able to walk since I carry you last night. I'm sorry if I was too rough last night can't help you were so hot ;) Take care, just call me if you need something. ^^ Sorry it was just an egg rice and bacon, I'm trying. :3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri look at the food, It was two eggs acting like an eyes and the bacons place in smiley. Yuri can't help but to smile and face palmed. 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Ms. Choi your brother is looking for you." one of the employee said, Yena nodded. Yena fixed her clothes then she walked towards her brother office. 

 

 

 

 

"You call me?" Yena said as she get inside. 

 

 

 

 

"How's working here?" Her brother asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. Tell why you call me? I have things to do." Yena coldly said. 

 

 

 

 

"Still mad at me aren't you?" her brother turn around to face her.

 

 

 

"Don't give me that look Yena." Yena's brother sighed.

 

 

 

 

"How many sorry do I have to say for you to forgive me?" 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing." Yena said with no emotion.

 

 

 

 

"I call you here to inform you." Yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

"I'm getting married Yena." That's when Yena gritted her teeth as she balled her fist. 

 

 

 

 

"Dad already told me you got married too, so that's the cue for me to marry her. I'm glad you found yours, I promise to take care of her like what I promise to you last time." her brother slightly smile. 

 

 

 

 

"I hope you will come, together with your wife." Her brother gave her the invitation card. Yena grab it then she get out of her brother office. 

 

 

 

Upon entering her office, she calmed herself down. As much as she want to ripped the invitation, she just can't. 

 

 

 

 

'So this is the really end of us." 

— —

 

A/N: Hiiiii!!! It's been a while. I just update now I was sick last night but I feel better now. Hope you guys are safe.