fourteen

Marry Me? or Not?

It's been a week since Yena confess, Since that day Yena been treating Yuri so sweetly. The older would travel thirty minutes just to eat lunch together with the younger and another thirty minutes to pick Yuri from  her company and drove home together.

 

 

 

That's their routine for the past week, Of course It felt new to Yena since she never been like this even when she's with Hyunseo. Not even to her hook ups.

 

 

 

And right. It's also been a week since Yiren keeps on calling the older, Yena didn't even bother to answer her call. The older thought Yiren was just want to get a piece of her.





 

Not until the said girl show in front of her office.



 

 

"Who let you in?" Yena frowned.




 

"I made an appointment to you since you never answer my call Yena." Yiren said, Yena notice that the younger look paler now than the last time she saw Yiren.


 

 

"If you are here to ask me to be your hook up. I'm done doing that. And if you excuse me I still have a meeting." Yena said as she grab her coat and was about to open her office door.



 

 

"I'm pregnant Yena." Yiren's word make the older stop opening the door.


 

 

"What?" Yena frowned.


 

 

"I'm pregnant with your baby." Yiren said again, Yena felt dry but she chuckles.


 

 

"Don't make me laugh Yiren." Yena shakes her head.




 

"I'm not kidding Yena. I just know it last week. That's why I keep calling you to tell you but you won't answer."




 

"I was three months pregnant Yena." Yena heavily sighed.




 

"Are you sure that's mine?" Yiren nodded.




 

"And why did you even get pregnant? You were taking pills right?" Yena said.




 

"No. I just said that for you to hook up with me." Yena felt betrayed.


 

 

 

"What the Yiren? You deceived me." Yiren starts to cry.


 

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that I'll get pregnant because were doing withdrawal." Yena could only shut her eyes as she held her head, This is making her head ache.


 

 

"My parents still don't know about this and they will probably disown me once they know it. So I don't know what to do that's why I call you." Yiren wipes her tears.




 

"Yiren... I'm a married woman." Yena said, Yiren look at her.





 

"Married? You don't have that word in your vocabulary. And now you are telling me you're married." Yiren frowned.




 

"Is that your way so you won't take responsibility?" Yena shakes her head.



 

 

"Look, I can take responsibility to that child If it's really mine. We'll do DNA test to tell if it's mine."




 

"You don't trust me now?" Yiren said.





 

"It's not that I don't trust you Yiren. I just want to be sure."




 

"I have this woman that I don't want to get hurt." Yena sighed.




 

"Let's talk some other time, I still have meeting." Yena said then she go out of her office.


 

 

 

 

 

— — — — —

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby~" Yena greeted the younger, Yuri hugged and sniff the older cologne. 




 

"Have you eaten?" Yuri shakes her head.


 

 

 

"Should we eat outside? or Should I just cook food for you?"


 

 

 

"I prefer your cooking so... let's go home." Yuri softly smile, Yena nodded and open the passenger door. Yena enters her car and drove away.





 

Both of them got home, Yena starts cooking while Yuri takes a shower. The older cook chicken feet since Yuri said she's craving for eat.

 

 

 

Yena notice how Yuri a much more eater than before. The older thought maybe the younger was just stress eating since their make up collection is around the corner.




 

"That smells gooood" Yuri said as she sat down at the dining table, Yena place the cook food which Yuri's eyes sparkled.

 

 

 

"Let's eat!" Yuri squeals, Yena could only pinch the younger cheeks for being cute.


 

 

 

While they eat in silence, Yena glance at Yuri. Suddenly she felt her heartache, and What if's comes to her mind.



 

 

'The possibility of it being my child..'




 

'How can I say it to you without hurting you Yul..'



 

 

Yuri look at Yena and smiled as she gave the older a thumbs up, The older could only smile as she peck on Yuri's cheeks.







 

— — — — —







 

"WTF YENA!?" Yena sighed, she knew that would be chaewon reaction.


 

 

 

"I thought you stop hooking with that girl. And now you are telling me you got her pregnant??!! for sake." Chaewon shouted, Good thing they were inside Yena's car.



 

 

"I did chae. The last time we did it was three months ago that's why the possibility that it being my child is so big." Yena lay her head on the steering wheel.


 

 

 

"I don't know what to do chae. Why does it have to be now? It's only been a week chae a ing week and another comes."


 

 

 

"Will you tell Yuri if that child is really yours?" Chaewon asked, Yena sighed.


 

 

 

"I don't know. What if she divorce me? What if she won't accept that I have a child with other girl? What if she hate me? I just don't know what to do."






 

"It's better to tell her yourself, than hearing it from someone else." Chaewon tap Yena's shoulder before going out of the older's car.





 

Yena drove away, She will be meeting Yiren again to get the DNA test. The older pick Yiren at the bus stop then they enter the hospital building.





 

The DNA testing proceed, thirty minutes have passed. The procedure is done they will just have to wait for two or three more days.



 

 

"Yiren." Yena utter, both of them are inside the older's car.



 

 

"No one will know about this not until the result is out."

 

 

 

 

"I'll take responsibility if that turns out to be my child. I'll provide everything." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Will you live with me once it proves that it is your child?" Yena frowned as Yiren said that. 

 

 

 

 

"What? No, of course not. I told you, I am a married woman now Yiren." 

 

 

 

"I'm only after the child Yiren. If you think you can hold me by the neck just because you have my child, sorry but that won't work." Yena said, Yiren rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

'Here I thought I can have you now.' Yiren thought.

 

 

 

"Whatever Yena. I won't let this child live without a complete family." Yiren said then she got out of the older's car. 

 

 

 

Yena could only hit her head on the steering wheel, everything is stressing her out. The older heavily sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"It's not like I'm being a bad person but I hope that child is not mine" Yena utter before going home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yiren!" 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here Kiel?" Yiren said, the guy show up to the younger front door. 

 

 

 

"That's my ing child Yiren. Why are you claiming it to be Yena's child?"  Kiel said as he held Yiren wrist.

 

 

 

"What the hell? Let me go. It's not yours, It's Yena's" Yiren push the drunk guy away.

 

 

 

"Why are you so obsessed with that girl? Is it because she's rich huh?" Kiel said. 

 

 

 

"Yes. If that's what you need for you to stop. You are nothing compares to Yena, So this child will be claim by Yena." Kiel chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Are you sure Yena will be claiming that if the result comes out and turn negative? She will just disgust you. Let's see who will crawling back." Kiel said before leaving her. 

 

 

 

Yiren sighed, Now that Kiel mention it. She never thought of it, what if the result was negative. 

 

 

 

'What should I do?' Yiren thought.

 

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

"Yena?" Yuri was rubbing her eyes, she just got wake up and she calls for the older.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm?" Yena hummed, she was in the living room sipping on her coffee. Both of them agree to take a day off today.

 

 

 

Yuri lazily walk towards Yena, as soon as she sat beside the older Yuri side hugged the older as she snuggles on Yena's neck. Yena smiled and put her arms around the younger. 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you up so early? I still want my cuddles." Yuri utter as she keep on snuggling on Yena seeking for the older warmth. 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry. I'll just finish this coffee then we can cuddle all day." Yena said as she kissed Yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

 

"Wait for me to our bedroom" Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Please make it fast." Yena chuckles and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

Yena of course no other choice but to gulped down the coffee she can't let Yuri wait any longer, Upon entering their room Yena felt her heart melt when she saw Yuri sleeping with the comforter up to her neck. She looks so small. 

 

 

 

 

Yena embrace the younger, Yuri gladly lay her head on Yena's chest while hugging the older waist. 

 

 

 

"Can we have jajangmyeon later? I am craving." Yena nodded.

 

 

 

"You've been craving to a lot of food this passed few days."  Yena utter.

 

 

 

"I don't know, I feel hungry all the time" Yuri answer.

 

 

 

 

"You'll still like me even when I got fat right?" Yuri asked, Yena nodded. The younger felt happy that she tighten her hugged to the older waist.

 

 

 

 

" Should we go by the sea too?" Y ena suggested, Yuri smiled and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Before the sunset." 

 

 

 

 

"Okay call" Yena said then she peck on the younger lips. Both of them fell asleep with each other embrace. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I really love the sea breeze~" Yuri said as she run through the sand near the shore, Yena could only smile as she watch the younger enjoying the breeze.

 

 

 

 

"Come here" Yuri stretch her hands for Yena to hold it, The older smiled as she intertwined their hands. 

 

 

 

 

"Careful~" Yena said as she help Yuri to go up to the rock where the sea breeze is more powerful. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for bringing me here" Yuri utter, Yena shakes her head. 

 

 

 

"I guess this was your favorite place, I saw your pictures when I met your parents. It's all in the sea shore." the younger smiled while nodded. 

 

 

 

"I didn't know you were so observant." 

 

 

 

"Maybe I really have interest in you. You were the only girl who asked for marriage first." Yena chuckles, the younger pinch her. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah."

 

 

 

 

"I love you" The younger was taken a back, she didn't know Yena would such thing sooner.

 

 

 

"I love you Yuri" Yena repeated wholeheartedly as she look into the younger eyes. 

 

 

 

Yuri was too overwhelmed, she held the older face there she kissed her passionately. The older return the kiss both of their heart was happy as of the moment.

 

 

 

 

Yena prayed that the time should stop right at the moment when Yuri is in her arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

Their story wasn't even starting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but It's coming to end. 

 

 

 

 

--

A/N: Are you guys ready?

 

Short update again sksks see you nextweek hahah