fifthteen

Marry Me? or Not?

"I'm already here. Where are you?" Yena said through her phone.


 

"I'm already at the entrance, wait me there." The call ended.


 

Yena waited outside the doctor office waiting for Yiren to arrived. Finally she saw the younger figure.


 

"What took you so long?" Yena frowned.

 

"Why? Do you miss me?" Yiren put her arms around the older, Yena immediately remove the younger arms from hers while frowning.

 

"I don't have time to fool around Yiren." Yena said not really in the mood.



 

Yena was the one who knocked on the doctors office and they got inside. The older was feeling nervous since she doesn't know what will the result be.

 

"Good afternoon Dr. Jung." Yena greeted, the doctor smiled.

 

'I don't like that he's smiling.' Yena utter to herself.

 

"Good Afternoon Ms. Choi. This is the DNA result. If the Probability of Paternity is 99% then it is your child otherwise its not." The doctor said as he handed the brown envelope to Yena.

 

Yena grab the envelope before bowing down and leave the office, Both of them goes to Yena's car to see the result.

 

Yena take a deep breath before opening the brown envelope and pull the white paper.


 

Yena shut her eyes and lean back on her car seat upon seeing the result.


 

"What's the result?" Yiren asked as she snatch the paper.




 

"Probability of Paternity.. 99.9998%" Yiren read out loud.


 

"I told you. It's yours." Yiren smiled as she felt so happy seeing the result.


 

"Let's do it one more time." Yena said, Yiren frowned.

 

"What? No. The results already here Yena, It's yours. Just accept the fact that it is your."


 

"Tell your so called wife, If not then I'll be the one to tell her." Yiren said, Yena heavily sighed.

 

"Stay out of it. I already told you, Even if that's mine I'll never be with you. I'll provide all the needs of the child but not the needs of yours." Yena utter without any emotion.




 

— — —










 

Yena was in the meeting room, they were having a discussion at the release of the self driving car. But none of it comes to her mind because her mind was too occupied.







 

"That's end our meeting." Hyewon was the one who said it, because Yena was just staring at the DNA test results.




 

"Ms. Choi are you okay?" one of her employee asked, Yena was startled then she hide the test and look at the guy.




 

"Y-eah. Just send me the details. I'll review it later." The guys nodded and bowed.




 

Each one of the board members left the meeting room leaving the temporary CEO alone. Yena lay her head on the table and sighed.







 

"DNA Test?" Yena thought she was the only one left in the room, She immediately raised her head and hide the paper.




 

"H-yewon...."




 

"Why are you still here?" Yena asked.




 

"What is that?" Hyewon answer her with a question.




 

"That's none of your business." Yena said and was about to walk pass Hyewon but the latter spoke up.







 

"I read it clearly Yena. 99%? Isn't that a positive outcome?" Hyewon said as she put her hands inside her pocket. Yena stop walking and sighed.







 

"Hye. Not today please. I had enough bull today." Yena utter, Hyewon chuckles.







 

"Does Yuri knows?"







 

"What will be Yuri's reaction if she saw that?" Hyewon added, Yena deeply sighed.







 

"Congrats. You'll have your little yena." Hyewon stop in front of Yena.







 

"Too bad. It wasn't yours and yuri" Hyewon annoyingly smile that Yena gritted her teeth as she look at the latter with burning eyes but she calm herself.







 

"Should I help you? To tell Yuri?" Yena grip Hyewon's collar but the latter just smiled.




 

"or Should I take advantage of it?"




 

Yena really want to punch Hyewon but that would only give her trouble, she shut her eyes and deeply breath before pushing the latter away.







 

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell her myself."







 

"When? today? I should prepare myself in case Yuri come to me crying." Hyewon smirked as she dust her polo.







 

"If she ever did."




 

"Please don't take advantage of Yuri and Stay by her side." Yena said before going out, Hyewon left there with parted.





 

— — —





 

Yena was outside Yuri's company building waiting for the younger to come out, Yuri didn't let the older to go up since she's about to go down.




 

Yena was just leaning on her car while her hands are in her pocket, Girls passing by was awed by her visual even though she looks tired. She can't even politely smile to them because her mind was too occupied, her feelings was too heavy.




 

But all of it disappear when she heard the girl she love calls her name, Upon hearing Yuri's voice she wants to cry.




 

Pain?




 

Scared?




 

Guilt?





 

She don't know what she's feeling as of the moment.







 

"Yenaaaaa~" Yuri calls the older's name sweetly as she runs toward the older, Yena's lips automatically curved up.







 

"Why you look so tired? Is work hard for you?" Yena didn't answer and just hugged the younger, bending a little to she rest her head on Yuri's shoulder.







 

"I'm fine now. I'm recharging" Yena said, Yuri wrapped her arms around the older.







 

"If you just said you are tired, I should let Yujin pick me instead." Yena shakes her head.







 

"Hmm. Don't bother that child" Yuri pull out from the hug.







 

Yena looks at Yuri's eyes.







 

It hurts her.







 

The sparkling in Yuri's eyes.







 

The smile on Yuri's lips.







 

She doesn't want that to disappear.







 

"Let's go home?" Yuri uttered that bring Yena back to reality, the younger was about to open the door.







 

"I love you Yuri" Yena suddenly utter which made the younger look at her and smile.







 

"I love you too, Why are you so cuteeee?" Yuri peck on Yena's lips then she pinch the older cheeks, Yena could only smile.
















 

And yes
















 

It's the calm,
















 

Before the storm.
















 

"Chae It's mine." Yena utter as she lower her head.




 

Its been three days and she still haven't say anything to Yuri, She's scared.


 

Yena called her best friend—Chaewon to tell her first and ask for advice.




 

"You're ed." Chaewon said as she shut her eyes then she lean her back to the sofa inside Yena's office.




 

"I know chae. And I don't wanna hurt Yuri." Yena said then she held her head.




 

"What should I do?"




 

"Do you really confirm that Yiren's child is yours? What if she just manipulating you?" Chaewon asked, Yena shakes her head.



 

"It's clearly in the paper chae."







 

"That the child in Yiren's womb is mine."







 

The two startled when the door of Yena's office widely open together with a loud thug, They both look at the person at the door, The said person was fuming red, balled fist as she frown so hard.







 

"Yujin ah...." Yena utter between her breath.






 

"YUJIN!!!" Chaewon shouted that echoed inside the room as she pulling Yujin away from Yena.




 

"Yujin stop!" Chaewon added but no to avail, Yujin pushed her away cause her to fell down.




 

Yujin keep on punching Yena, the older didn't even stop the latter from doing that. But eventually Yujin stops and just grip on the older's collar.







 

"Yujin ah, Sorry." Yena said as she lower her head.







 

"When I thought I could trust my sister to you."







 

"My sister don't ing deserve you." Yujin said.







 

"Sorry." Yena could only say sorry.










 

"Why? Are you done playing my sister?" Yujin scoffed.







 

"Yah Yujin!" Chaewon shouted.







 

"Stay out of it chae." Yena looked at Chaewon who was worried at her, the older just nodded to her telling her that she's fine.







 

"I'm not playing your sister Yujin." Yujin chuckles.







 

"I love your sister Yujin. And this ing situation making it hard for me." Yena sighed.







 

"! It's been a ing week when I declare my love to Yuri and this comes without any warning. You don't know how hard this for me."







 

"When I haven't started a life with Yuri but then It's already coming to an end." Yena heavily sighed.







 

"Yujin, I promise to make it right."







 

"You won't make it right Yena. You already made a mistake." Yujin heavily sighed.







 

"Tell my sister today, And let her decide what will happen."







 

"I don't want to see her hurt but I can't stay silence knowing that she don't know anything."




 

"If you won't tell her today, Then I will." Yujin sternly said.


 

"I was just about to invites you to eat lunch with me."



 

"But I only got was disappointment." Yujin said before going out.



 

Yena lowered her head as she sighed, the older was crying. Chaewon heard the older sobs, she hugged and comfort the older.


 

"Will Yuri understand me? Will she stay if I tell her?"



 

"Chae... I don't wanna lose Yuri." Chaewon heavily sighed, Yena was back into circle again.


 

Chaewon have seen Yena being like this when Hyunseo left the older, And she hates seeing Yena being like this.




 

"Yuri will understand. You just have to tell her everything." Chaewon utter as she continue to rub Yena's back as the older sobs.




 

— — — — —




 

Yena was in the living room waiting for the younger to go home, Yujin told her that she will be the one who will pick Yuri. Yena could only sighed and feeling heavy around her chest as the time goes by.


 

Yena was startled when she heard the door open, her heart beat was beating fast because of nervousness. But now or never Yuri needs to know the truth.


 

"Yena? Are you already home?" Yuri said from the hallway.



 

Upon hearing the younger voice, her feelings becoming more heavier. As soon as she saw the younger face—Smiling she lost it.



 

Yena just cried in front of the younger.



 

"Yena? Why are you crying?" Yuri worriedly asked, Yena stood up and walk towards the younger and embrace her.



 

Yena cried in Yuri's shoulder, the younger was clueless on what is happening but she just caresses Yena's back.



 

"Aigooo.. Why are you crying? Is work really that hard these days?" Yuri said, Yena shakes her head and tighten her hugged.


 

"You have problem? Care to tell me?" Yuri softly said.

 

"Y–uri.." Yena felt a lump on .


 

"I—m sorry." Yuri chuckles.

 

"Why are you saying sorry?" Yuri caresses the older face as she wipes her tears.


 

"I——"


 

"What is it?"


 

"Yiren.." That's when Yuri felt her heart beats fast.


 

"She carrying my chil—d." Yena voice crack as soon as she said the last word



 

"Who is she?"




 

"one of my past hook up"




 

"I don't know what to say.." Yuri said as she remove her hands that cupping Yena's cheeks.




 

"Did you—"




 

"No. I ended everything with her after I met your parents." Yena said still not looking at Yuri's eyes because of guilt.





 

"Yuri ah.."





 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know s will come like this" Yena continue to sobs while Yuri was just looking at the older.







 

"Y-ou won't leave me just because of that reason right?" Yena finally raise her head as she utter those words while looking at the younger.







 

"Please tell me that won't change everything we had." The younger let out a heavy sighed.







 

"Yena..." Yuri softly called the older.







 

"I don't like how you call my name Yuri.." Yena said and not wanting to have an eye contact with the younger.







 

"It's okay~" Yuri said then she held the older's hand.







 

"I'm not going anywhere~" The older raise her head again and met Yuri's assurance smile. Yena felt all the heaviness she's feeling was gone as soon as she saw Yuri's assuring smile.




 

Yuri open her arms and embrace the older then she caressed her head, Yena sobs on the younger's shoulder.




 

"It's okay~ You didn't expect it."


 

"Yiren, trick me. She intentionally not taking pills so she can have me." Yena said as she sobs.




 

"Ssshh. Stop crying, Now tell me your plan." Yuri said as she removed her embrace from Yena then they both sat together.



 

The older wipes her tears as she look at Yuri.





 

"I'll support that child."





 

"And that girl?"





 

"I already told her that I can't be with her because I have you. The child was the one only matters to me." Yuri nodded and smile.


 

"You did well Yena. I thought you would abandon that child, I was ready to get mad." Yuri chuckles.


 

"Why are you so chill about it? While I was so ing nervous to tell you because the thought of you leaving me." Yena said which made Yuri pinch her cheeks.



 

"I didn't really expect it, but that doesn't  surprised me either."




 

"But you know, I'm glad that it came from you. Not from others." Yuri smiled then she held Yena's hand.





 

"Just promise me you won't abandon that child. That child didn't do anything wrong."




 

"And let me see that girl, what her name again? Yerin? Yirin?"



 

"Yiren."



 

"Yes that girl." Yuri said which made Yena chuckles.



 

"Why would you want to meet her?" Yena asked.



 

"To tell her that she should not pressure you to be with her just because she have your child. It's not like you run from your responsibilities." Yuri rolled her eyes as she said that, Yena felt her tears about to come out again.



 

"I told you to stop crying. Why are you suddenly a cry baby. tch" Yena stop her tears from falling which made the younger laugh.




 

"Thankyou Yul.. You are so understanding." Yena reached Yuri's hand and squeeze it.




 

"Now I'm thinking if I really deserved you." Yena whisper to herself as she heavily sighed.




 

"What happen to that?" Yuri suddenly utter, Yena frowned.




 

"What??"


 

"To your face." That's when Yena knows what Yuri was talking about.



 

"Ahhh, This? I fell down hehe." Yena said as she pointed at the bruised on her face.




 

"I don't think that's the cause. Tell me, No more secrets." Yena scratch the back of her head.





 

"Yujin.. she punched me earlier."




 

"WHAT?"




 

"THAT KID!!!!"




 

"Hey calm down. I'm fine. I understand why she did that." Yena said.




 

"Does she know?" the older nodded.




 

"That kid. I'll teach her a lesson when we meet." Yena shakes her head.





 

"No... I'm fine Yuri. Just let it pass. I deserved this." Yena chuckles.




 

"She bruises your cute face." Yuri frowned, Yena smiled then she pull Yuri into





 

"I love you Yuri. I really do." Yena utter.





 

"I love you too." Yuri peck on Yena's lips which made the both of them smile.






 

"But are you really sure you don't have hook up until now?" Yuri frowned as she pushed Yena away.



 

"Yes. I already cut them off, they are the only one who's keep coming to me but I shrugged them off. I promise!" Yena said as she gulped while raised her hand


 

"As you should." Yuri embrace her wife again, Yena could only smile at the younger sudden mood change.


 

But Yena couldn't be more happy that Yuri understand the situation she's in, and even tell her not to abandon the child.



 

"I'm so lucky to have you Yuri." Yena utter as she kissed the top of younger's head.





 

— — — — —




 

"Yena~~~" Yiren softly called the older names which made the older rolled her eyes.


 

Yena is currently outside Yiren's house. She brought fruits and vegetables for the younger since she wants the baby to keep healthy.



 

"What brought you here? Is that for me?" Yiren said as she pointed the things Yena been carrying, Yena was irritated at the younger voice but she remain calm.




 

"To keep the baby healthy. Please don't eat unhealthy food." Yena said, Yiren nodded as she smile.




 

"Yena. Are you going to live with me and the baby now?" Yiren asked with an excitement with her voice.





 

"Yiren. I'm just here to tell you that I'll be supporting the baby from now on until she grow up." Yena said.





 

"But don't expect me to be with you Yiren. I hope I am clear." Yena said.




 

"If thats what you want then I'll stop you from seeing the baby when it comes out." Yena frowned then she heavily sighed.





 

"Stop making it hard for me, for us."




 

"I already clear myself to you in the first place. You were just one of my flings, It just happen that you ing trick me." Yena sighed.





 

"Then what about that wife of yours? Isn't she one of your hooks up too? now you a softy that want to commit?" Yiren chuckles, Yena really want to calm down but this girl is getting to her nerves.




 

"Yuri is different."




 

"There's no different between us. She's also like me that WANTS you." Yena heavily sighed.




 

"There is a different Yiren."





 

"The difference is."





 

"I want her back." Yena said that while looking at Yiren.


 

"So please stop pushing me towards you because that won't happen. I'm just here for the baby not you." Yena said before she decided to leave.



 

But before Yena could even leave, Yiren
groaned as she felt pain on her stomach.



 

"Ou—chh" Yiren said as she held her bump, of course Yena immediately look behind and help Yiren.



 

"What the— Are you okay?" Yena said as she carry Yiren bridal style towards her car.




 

Yena starts the car with a worried face and Yiren was hiding her smile as soon as she got inside the older's car.



 

— — —

A/N: I changed my mind, I won't separate yulyen... atleast.. not yet 🤣🤪