ten

Marry Me? or Not?



"Ughhhh my head hurts." Yena said, she already woke up and currently at the sofa leaning her head at the mattress.


 

"And who's fault is that??" Yuri utter. Yena just pouted.

 

"C'mon let's go now, Your family is waiting for us." Yena frowned.

 

"Why?"

 

"ahh right. Seungmin told me that we're having a breakfast with them."


 

"I don't want to." Yena said


 

"No. We're going. And please fix your polo you wear it wrong" The older immediately look to the polo and wonder why is it like that.


 

"That's why it's uncomfortable around my neck." Yena said then she fix her polo.


 

— — —
 

"Glad you two join the breakfast." Seungmin said, Yuri smiled and shakes her head.

 

"Yeah, We're glad too." Yuri answered with a smile, Yena was just silent.

 

"oh right. Yena, You met Kang Hyewon last night right?" her father said.


 

"Yeah. What about her?"


 

"She's one of the company investor. I'm glad you met her, aren't you two best friends back in elementary?" Yena scoffed.


 

"Best friend my ." Yena whisper, Yuri pinch her side which make her squeal.


 

"Right, Seungmin will prepare for their honeymoon. So Handle the company for 2 weeks." Yena's father said, Yena shut her eyes.

 

"Are you saying I'll be the one who will attend meetings? I don't want to." Yena whined.

 

"Ey, You need to. You will gain experience from it." Seungmin smiled as he patted Yena's shoulder.


 

"I don't even have the choice." Yena sighed, Yuri let a small smile.


 

The breakfast goes smoothly, after that they go on their ways. Yuri and Yena already got home, Yena slumped her body on the sofa.



 

"Still got headache?" Yena hummed.


 

"Rest then. You drink so much last night, I bet our friends feel the same too."


 

"Ughhhh! I won't be drinking again." Yena groaned.


 

— — —
 

Yena woke up from her nap and saw Yuri dress up well. The older frowned as she scratch her cheeks.


 

"I'm going to meet hyewon today." Yuri said as she wear her shoes. Upon hearing what Yuri said the older immediately sat up.



 

"And why??" Yena frowned.



 

"To catch up. Don't worry hyewon is a good girl." Yena was not having it, Yuri walked towards where the older is then cupped Yena's face.



 

"You don't have to be jealous. I won't be late coming home. I already cooked food for you just re-heat it." Yuri said then she kissed Yena cheeks.


 

"Take care then. Just call me if anything happens." Yuri nodded.



 

Yuri left the apartment, Yena stood up and walk towards the dining table. There she saw the cooked food for her, she can't help but to smile.


 

"Thanks for the food." Yena was about to eat when her apartment door opens and someone shouted.



 

"Yah Choi Yena." Yena cough as she saw the girl.


 

"You still don't change the password."


 

"YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME YUQI" Yena said as she throw some beans to the said girl, she drink water before walking towards the girl.



 

"Hell. I've been calling and texting you to pick me up but you are not picking your phone so I have no choice but to barge in." the Yuqi said.


 

"But then I saw someone leave your apartment I guess you are busy." The Yuqi wiggle her eyebrow, Yena chuckles then she look at the luggage the girl carrying.


 

"That's not what you think I was sleeping. And why are you carrying luggage? Are you going somewhere?" The Yuqi shakes her head.


 

"Ah that. I guess you haven't touch your phone. The thing is..."


 

"I'll be staying here for a month. I got internship here in Seoul, so you are the only one I know here." The Yuqi smiled while Yena frowned.


 

"Bitttccch!!! No you can't"


 

"Why?? You thinking about your hook ups? Don't worry about that, I have this." The Yuqi pick something on her pocket and show it to Yena.



 

It was an ear plug.



 

"C'mon Just one month!! don't worry I will wash the dishes and clothes but don't let me pay for rent." The Yuqi beamed as she held Yena's hand with pleading eyes.


 

"Yuck! Don't look at me like that, It gives me goosebumps." Yena pull her hands away while Yuqi laugh.


 

"Wow. Like you don't have crush on me when we're elementary." Yuqi teased, Yena just rolled her eyes.


 

" you thought. I wouldn't have crush on you because you have lice." Yena teased.



 

" you. I don't have lice." They both laugh out loud.

 

"So will you let me in? please I'm broke."


 

"Fine just a month."


 

— — —



 

"Hey did I make you wait?" Hyewon asked, Yuri shakes her head.


 

"Nah, I just got here five minutes i guess? It wasn't long." Yuri smiled.


 

"you should just let me pick you up."


 

"Your way is other way from mine. And it wasn't hassle." Hyewon nodded.


 

"Fine fine. I'll just take you home."


 

"Whatever." Yuri rolled her eyes then smile.


 

"Let's get inside."




 

The both of them get inside the fancy restaurant, It was booked by Hyewon of course because she's the one who invited Yuri.



 

The both of them seated at their designated chair, They both smiled to each other.


 

"You still don't change. Still the beautiful lady in college." Hyewon said which made Yuri chuckles.


 

"Yeah, And You still the flirty lady in college." Yuri rebut, Hyewon chuckles.


 

"Eyyyy, I'm just friendly." hyewon reason



 

"Correction. TOO friendly." The both laughed.




 

The food arrived.

 

"So how did you end up with Choi Yena?" Hyewon was the one who open a topic. Yuri chuckles first before answering.





 

"Ahh that. Hmm it's just a shotgun wedding, You know how strictly I am for my v-card."



 

"And Yena take it?" Yuri nodded.


 

"Then you two got married?" Yuri shakes her head.


 

"Nope. I marry her first before that thing happen." Hyewon raised her eyebrow she don't get it.


 

"We're both drunk around our friends. Then Yena I guess you know Yena. She might have thought I am just one her of hooked ups" Yuri smiled.


 

"And there's Joshua our common friend that is a priest." Hyewon chuckles.



 

"Yena wants us to do it. But I said that marriage first."

 

"And because of that priest you two get married then do it after." Yuri nodded as she eat her piece of steak.


 

"Woaaaah.... I should apologize to Yena for what I said to her last night. My respect for her went high. Hahahahah" Hyewon said as she laugh.




 

"But yeah of course it wasn't happy after, she blame me that because of me her and hyunseo didin't end up together." Yuri slightly smile.


 

"Nah I change my mind I won't apologize. My respect for her went down. Boooo" Hyewon said as she gesture dislike with her hand, Yuri laughed at Hyewon.


 

"But we're good. She already apologize and admit her harshness."


 

"How about you two? You two seems have an anger towards each other." Yuri asked.


 

"Ah.. that, It was just childish fight. I didn't know she take it seriously to the point she hold grudge for it." Hyewon said.


 

"Yena and I we're friends since elementary, We consider each other best friend not until she told me she has a crush on the section next to us."

 

"Of course I was curious on what the girl she like look like, so I look for that girl. Then that girl wave her hand and smile to me then she co close to me, so I did it back because I was just being friendly coz we're elementary."

 

 

"But Yena took it like I'm stealing the girl from her, After that she stop talking to me." Yuri chuckles.





 

"Yena was still childish until now I guess." Hyewon said then she finished eating her food.



 

'Is Yena feeling the same way she did when she thought Hyewon stealing that girl? Nah impossible.' Yuri thought.

 

— — —


 

"Thanks for the food Hye. " Yuri said as she smiled.


 

"No biggie. Let's hangout again next time, It's nice seeing you again." Hyewon smiled.


 

"Take care driving." Hyewon nodded before going inside her car and drove away.





 

Yuri finally arrived at the fifth floor where Yena's apartment located. The younger pin the passcode and open the door.


 

What surprise her was Yena and a girl playing in Yena's ps5, The two didn't even notice her and just busy gaming.

 

"YOOOOO! I WIN. GIVE ME YOUR MONEEEY. money money money." Yuqi squeal as she open her palm waiting for Yena's money.


 

"You CHEATED." Yena sighed as she gave Yuqi 5000 won. Yuqi kissed the money but then her eyes landed on Yuri.


 

"I'm home." Yuri said.


 

"Oh I forgot." Yena cursed.


 

"Hey Yul welcome home." Yena smiled but then she was welcome by Yuri's piercing glance which make her gulped.


 

"Ah– eh..." Yena scratch her cheeks.

 

"Oh??? You were the one who I saw leaving this apartment earlier. I'm Yuqi, Song Yuqi. Why do I even introducing myself. Don't mind me just do your thing." Yuqi teasingly smiled.



 

"Is she good that's why you keep her?" Yuqi whisper to teased Yena.


 

Yena kick Yuqi but not to strong before pushing Yuri inside their room and close the door.


 

"hmm. That's Yuqi. My friend. And she is staying here for a month yeah hehe." Yena awkwardly smile as she scratch her cheeks again.


 

"I guess she didn't know??" Yena nodded.


 

"Don't worry I'll introduce you properly to her, I am just briefing you why she's here." Yena open the door again.

 

"Yuqi oy."


 

"Hmm? Are you two done already? Quickie?" Yena face palmed while Yuri chuckles.





 

"This is Jo Yuri, My wife."




 

"Hi Jo Yuri, Yena's wife — WAIT A WHAT?" Yuqi who's playing drop the controller and turn to them.


 

"You have a ing wife?" Yena felt embarrassed.


 

"I'm sorry about my mouth earlier. Yena never told me that kind of things." Yuqi said.


 

"Nah it's fine."

 

"Is it fine for me to stay here for a month?" Yuqi lowered her head.



 

"Yeah. I'm fine with that no problem." Yuri said, Yuqi stood up then hugged Yuri.



 

"Thankyouuuuu Yuri."


 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Get off." Yena pushed Yuqi away from the younger.




 

"I didn't know you were a jealous type of person." Yuqi chuckles.


 

"Shut up"


 

— — —

 

"How's your date with Hyewon?"


 

"What do you mean date? It was just a hangout." Yena rolled her eyes.

 

"It's the same for me." Yena scoffed.


 

Yena was startled when Yuri sit on her lap then she wrapped her arms around Yena's neck and peck on Yena's pouty lips.




 

It was supposed to be a peck but Yena held the younger neck to prevent her from pulling away.



 

Yuri of course response to Yena's kisses, The older bite the Yuri's lips that makes the younger softly moan.


 

Yena gently lay Yuri down on the bed then both of them had an eye contact. It send to both of their bodies a current when their eyes met.




 

"Yuri ah."




 

"I don't like the two of you getting close." Yena said, Yuri wrapped her arms around Yena's neck.




 

"It's making me jealous. I just want you for myself." Yena was so serious that Yuri can feel the sincerity on the older voice.



 

"Silly." Yuri smiled and there Yena gently kissed the younger lips as they shared passionate kisses.



 

— — —

 

"Yena you need to wake up! You have meeting today" Yuri gently tapped Yena's shoulder to wake her up.



 

"If you don't wake up then I'll pour cold water to you." Yuri said, Yena immediately open her eyes and frowned to her wife.


 

"Tch. I'm awake now." Yena said then she scratch her cheeks.


 

"C'mon! Take a shower."


 

"We can take a shower together it saves time." Yena playfully smile but the younger just throw a pillow on her face.












 

Yena drop Yuri off first before arriving at their company. She fixed her suit before entering the building.

 

The employees bowed to her when she is passing by them. Yena arrived at the meeting room, all of the board members was shock to see her.



 

"Aiiishhh. They didn't even tell this old men that I'll be the representative." Yena whisper to herself.


 

"What are you doing here Ms. Choi? Seungmin should be the one who will attend this meeting." It's the same old man who bad mouther Yuri, Yena chuckles.



 

"Too bad he's on honeymoon." Yena said.


 

"I'll be the representative for today." Yena walked towards the end of the table where the chair for the CEO.


 

"Start the meeting."



 

The meeting started and she was just bored the whole time. It was all just about the company sales. Yena wasn't interested at all.

 

Yena grab her phone that is in her pocket.




"I haven't change your name hahah"
 

Yena giggled which distract the meeting, all of the members look at her




Yena giggled which distract the meeting, all of the members look at her.
 

"What are you looking at. Continue." Yena said seriously which scared them a little bit.
 

— — —


 

Yena was all smiley upon entering Yuri's company, It wasn't big but a comfy building. The older arrive at Yuri's office and open the door.

 

Her smile faded upon seeing the Hyewon inside Yuri's office.

 

"Oh? You're here." Yuri utter, Yena closed the door and put her hands inside her pocket as she look at hyewon who's smiling towards her.

 

"What's up! Elementary bestfriend." Hyewon waved her hand to Yena while smiling.


 

"What are you doing here?" Yena asked.

 

"I was about to ask Yuri to have lunch with me but you arrive so..." Hyewon shrugged.

 

"Sorry Hye. I already have plan to eat lunch with Yena." Yuri said which made Yena smile as she look at her wife.


 

"That's great. Since I'm here, why don't we just eat together." Yena's smile faded once again then she frown at Hyewon.


 

"The three of us." Hyewon smiled.


 

Yuri look at Yena, the look that asking if she agree with that. Yena look away.


 

"I don't want to."


 

"C'mon. We should catch up with each other." Hyewon smile.


 

"So annoying." Yena utter.



 

"Get lost Hyewon."


 

"I don't want to, Let's have a lunch with Yuri." Hyewon smiled, Yena shut her eyes as she balled her fist.


 

"Yena, We should just let her come with us@ Yuri feel the tension between the two that's why she said that. Yena look at her with frowned.



 

"Just eat with her if you want to. I already lost my appetite." Yena said before she go out of Yuri's office, she was pissed.



 

"Yena." Yuri called out.


 

"Why did you annoy the hell out of her?" Yuri asked.


 

"It was fun seeing it." Hyewon chuckles.


 

"She's mad now." Yuri bite her lips.




 

"Ey. You don't have to be afraid. Now that You're one of her weakness." Hyewon said and whisper the last sentence.


 

"You can follow her now and make up." Hyewon smiled, Yuri just rolled her eyes before going out.



 

Hyewon inhale as she put her hands inside her pocket.



 

'She already like Yuri don't you, I'm glad she don't do it for fun now.' Hyewon smiled before she go out of Yuri's office.