three

Marry Me? or Not?

 

 

It's been three days since the Yena's day been hell. Yuri keeps on texting and calling her. She's turning it down, still not wanting to believed what happen. It was just too fast.

 

 

 

Now Yena was inside her apartment, wanting to get a good sleep not until the doorbell of her apartment keeps on ringing.

 

 

 

"Ghaaaad! Let me sleeeep" Yena grip on her hair before standing up. 

 

 

 

"JUST A SECOND!!!" Yena shouted before opening the door.

 

 

 

"What took you so long to open."The girl said as she enters Yena's apartment.

 

 

 

"Yah!!! How do you know where I live? And what are you doing here?" Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"I told you. You can't get away from me." Yuri smiled as she tap Yena's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"You won't answer my calls and text, You left me with no choice but to go here. and I got your address from chaewon." Yuri said, Yena curses chaewon in her mind.

 

 

 

"Now. Go get dress." Yuri said as she drink water.

 

 

 

"And why would I?"

 

 

 

 

"We're meeting my parents." Yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

"And why would I meet your parents?" Yena frowned, Yuri chuckles as she bring down the glass of water then she stood up and walked towards Yena.

 

 

 

Yuri put her arms on Yena's neck and pull the older closer to her. Yena gulped when Yuri's fingers trace her temple down to her neck then she draw circles.

 

 

 

"Simple Yena.." Yuri leaned forward and whisper to Yena's ears.

 

 

 

 

"We're married." Yuri smirked when she felt Yena's stiffness. 

 

 

 

 

"Now. Get dress my parents don't like waiting." Yuri pushed Yena away.

 

 

 

 

The word married was just a joke for Yena. But now she don't think it's a joke anymore. Yena obey what Yuri said and she dress up.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena wear a white polo shirt with 2 buttons open pair with denim pants, she tuck the polo in. She spray her favorite perfume. 

 

 

 

 

"Ohhh, You look handsome with what you were wearing." Yuri smiled satisfied with what Yena looks like. 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway. Let's have a brief discussion of our relationship." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"You and I are colleague when I was in state. Then we keep our relationship secret then you go back here in korea, and We decided to get married when I got back in korea last year." 

 

 

 

"And We've been married for one year. Let's say we keep it secret because were afraid that they will go against it. Friends are only our witness." Yuri explained.

 

 

 

"Got it?" Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Why do I even have to do this? I'm going to divorce you anyway." Yena said as she was driving, Yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"Let's see if you are going to divorce me after meeting my parents." Yuri whisper. 

 

 

 

They arrived at Yuri's house, It was simple but elegant. It was a three storey house. Yena stops in front of the main door a black guy with suit welcome them.

 

 

 

"Goodevening, Ms. Jo" The guy bowed.

 

 

 

"Get this car to the parking lot. Thank You Lucas." Yena gave her car key to the said guy. 

 

 

 

"Let's go." Yuri said, Yena felt somehow nervous when Yuri open the Main door. 

 

 

 

 

"Dad? Mom? We're here." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Yuri is here." her younger sister said.

 

 

 

"Yah! That's an unnie for you Yujin!" Yujin just looked at her.

 

 

 

"Is that your wife?" Yena gulped as her eyes met Yujin, Yujin seems like an intimidating kid. 

 

 

 

Yujin stood up and examine Yena's figure, Yena felt stiffened when Yujin was in front of her. 

 

 

"Ghad! Yujin go away. Don't intimidate Yena." Yuri said as she push Yujin away. 

 

 

 

"Yuri. You're here"Yena immediately bowed upon seeing Yuri's dad.

 

 

 

"Goodevening. Mr. Jo." Yena said, Yuri's dad look at her, Yena gulped. 

 

 

 

'Why this family loves glaring. Ghaaad I'm hardly breathing' Yena thought.

 

 

 

 

"What's your name?" Yuri's dad asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi, Choi Yena." Yena awkwardly smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Honey is Yuri there?" They heard a soft voice.

 

 

 

 

"Yes mom. We're here." Yuri shouted from the living room. 

 

 

 

 

"Come in the dining are, Foods are ready." Yuri's mom said. 

 

 

 

 

They all walked towards the dining area, Yena felt so nervous when she sat down next to Yuri, what across her is Yuri's dad and Sister. 

 

 

 

Yena tried to look at the two but immediately looked down or left or right because the two we're glaring. 

 

 

 

"You two, Stop staring at my wife like you guys gonna devour her." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you planning to divorce my daughter?" Yuri's dad said as he look at Yena. Yena felt a lump on .

 

 

 

"I—" 

 

 

 

"What kind of question is that yeobo? Don't answer it sweety. What's your name again?" Yuri's mom said.

 

 

 

"C—hoi Y–ena" Yena stutter, Yuri wanted to laughed but she remained composed.

 

 

 

 

"Why do you guys keep your relationship secret?" Yujin asked.

 

 

 

 

"Privacy." Yena said, It makes Yujin frowned.

 

 

 

"But we're Yuri's family." 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to brag this but.. Yeah my family run a big company in the industry. And the time we're in a relationship I am not allowed to enter any relationship." Yena lied, heck she's been hooking up. Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"And we love each other so much, that we thought you guys will stop us getting married. I'm sorry for not asking for permission." Yena said, She almost throw up saying the word married. 

 

 

 

 

"So are you planning to divorce my daughter?" Yuri's dad asked again. 

 

 

 

"Yeobo?"

 

 

 

"Why? I am just making sure that this girl won't divorce our daughter. She didn't even asked for permission, how dare she would even think about divorce. Right Yena?" Yuri's dad said as she looked at Yena, Yena just want to disappear as of the moment. 

 

 

 

"I—"

 

 

 

"If you ever think of it. I'll handle that, I am attorney anyway." Yena wants to face palm and punch herself. 

 

 

 

'There's no way I runaway with this?' Yena thought, then she composed herself. 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse Mr. Jo. There's no way I will divorce your daughter." Yena smiled as she looked at Yuri, The latter was smiling to her. 

 

 

 

"Let's eat now shall we?" Yuri's mom said. They eat in silence. 

 

 

 

 

After they eat, Their maids clean the food and everything. Yena and Yuri was inside Yujin's room to rest for awhile before going home. There's no Yuri's room since the said girl moved out to an apartment.

 

 

 

 

"Are you still planning to divorce me?" Yuri teased as she looked at Yena who was sitting at the sofa inside her room. 

 

 

 

"You didn't tell me your father is a lawyer."Yena look at her with disbelief.

 

 

 

 

"You never asked choi." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked towards Yena and corner her in the sofa. Yuri smirked as she felt Yena's stiffness.

 

 

 

"I already held you in the collar choi. It's your consequence for challenging a woman like me." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you're a flirt but here you are stiffened just I am this close to you." Yuri smirked, not a single second it's Yuri's turned now to be cornered in the sofa.

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Let's play this game of yours. Mrs. Choi." Yena smirked when she saw the surprised face of the younger. Yena held Yuri's chin.

 

 

 

 

"Actually realization hits me." 

 

 

 

 

"It's actually a win for me to have you as my wife." 

 

 

 

 

"My dad would not pester me anymore."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And we're just married in the paper. We're not even in love with each other." 

 

 

 

 

"And you don't seems to bother if I fool around."

 

 

 

 

Yena was taken aback when Yuri pulled her into a kiss. It was aggressive kiss, Yena gladly return the kiss, Yuri exchange their position and Yuri pinned Yena to the sofa.

 

 

 

Yuri pulled out from the kiss, Yena smirked. The older was about to lean in again but Yuri put her finger on Yena's lips to prevent her. 

 

 

 

 

"That's the problem choi." 

 

 

 

 

"I don't like to share. I hate sharing." Yuri held the back of Yena's neck.

 

 

 

"You can't fool around me. Now that were wives. I don't care if it's in the paper, I have a pride." Yuri peck on Yena's lips. 

 

 

 

 

"You already have my first. And I don't want any guys or girls fool around with you." 

 

 

 

 

"I am quite possessive when It comes to things I own." 

 

 

 

 

"And I already own you." Yuri gave Yena a peck again then she smile.

 

 

 

 

Yena was just looking at her like she's kind of slave, The younger was like enchanting her. And heck Yuri was making her crazy. 

 

 

 

 

The door opened and reveal the

owner of the room— her sister Yujin. The said younger found her sister sitting on top of Yena. 

 

 

 

"Oh god!! Not on my sofa." Yujin utter, Yuri moved herself away from Yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I– We—" Yena stutter and not spitting sentence. 

 

 

 

 

"We're going to leave. Thanks for letting us rest." Yuri said as she pinch her sister's cheeks. Before going out. 

 

 

 

 

 

They bid a goodbye to Yuri's parents. Yena bowed as pay of respect. Yena enter her car and drove away. 

 

 

 

 

"Where do I drop you?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

 

"In your apartment." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"And why?" 

 

 

 

"I'm planning to live there." Yena step on the break and Yuri bounce to the seat.

 

 

 

"WHAT THE ." Yuri cursed.

 

 

 

 

"Did you just hear yourself? Why would I even let you in my apartment?" Yena said angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you not here what I said earlier?"

 

 

 

 

"I told him that we're living together." Yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

"Why would you?" 

 

 

 

"Are you dumb or stupid?"

 

 

 

 

"Omygod. Of course I said yes. What kind of married couple who don't live together?" Yuri held her head, Yena was giving her headache.

 

 

 

 

"You and I. We're kind of that married couple." Yena confidently said not comprehending what Yuri have said.

 

 

 

"Ghad! If I know you were this dumb. I shouldn't have got drunk that day and sign that marriage ." Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Whatever. You are not living in my apartment." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

Not so long Yuri dialed a number and make it in loud speaker. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Yuri ah~" It was Yena's dad voice. Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"Appa.. Yena.." Yuri looked at Yena, Yena sighed as she snatch the phone. 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing dad. Yuri was just dialed the wrong number." Yena said, the latter smirked. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh okay. I thought something happen between you two. Okay" Yena's dad ended the call. 

 

 

 

 

"Why you even call my dad?" 

 

 

 

 

"Tell him that you're giving me hard time." Yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"GOD! Fine. Let's talk again when we got home." Yena said then she step on the gas pedal.

 

 

 

 

--

 

A/N: Hi. just passing by to update.