one

Marry Me? or Not?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yen—a hmm" the girl moaned the other name as she felt the pleasure as the girl–Yena, roamed her hands around the girl's body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mo—re" the petite girl said as she push yena down there, Yena was about devour her when Yena's phone ring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who the !" Yena curse as she pick ups the phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wtf Chae?" Yena cursed, Chaewon on the other line laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, you must be having fun." Chaewon teased.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry to ruin your fun but we have a party to attend later." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Yeah right. forgot about that." Yena said, chaewon chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm on my way to your house. better get ready, continue the fun later." Chaewon said as she laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You Chae." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No thanks bye." Chaewon ended the call. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl kissed Yena but Yena slowly push her away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have a party to attend. And chaewon is on her way here, you should go home." the girl rolled her eyes, then she draw circle on yena's bare shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

"We can do quick." The girl seductively said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get dress and go home." Yena said as she wear her shirt. 

 

 

——

 

 

"Yiren must be disappointed that she can't get a piece of you today." chaewon said, yena shake her head as she chuckles.

 

 

 

"You know that girl want a romantic relationship. Too bad I don't commit." Yena said before she get inside chaewon's car. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo. When will you be serious? your parents already want you to get married." yena shakes her head. 

 

 

 

"I don't think, I can marry someone." it's chaewon turn to shake her heads.

 

 

 

"Wait until love hits you." Yena laughed.

 

 

 

"I doubt that. I, Choi Yena has no "In love" in her vocabulary." They both laughed, chaewon step on the gas and drove off.

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Yuuuuuuri!!!" The girl with red hair—Yuri look where the voice came from. 

 

 

 

"Jeonghaaaaan!" Yuri run towards the guy and hug him.

 

 

 

"Omg! I miss you. You've been away, I'm glad you come here." Jeonghan said as she broke the hug. 

 

 

 

"Yes! I really cleared my schedule for this. I also miss you and the group. Happy Birthday!" Yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou, The group is there, come on. Let me introduce you to some of our friends here." Jeonghan said as she grab Yuri's hand and go to where their group was. 

 

 

 

The group was noisy as ever, Yuri smiled as she saw her friends but there's two unfamiliar faces she see. 

 

 

 

"Ey ey ey!! The birthday boy is here." The girl—chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

"Hey guys!" Jeonghan said.

 

 

 

"Omggg is that you? Yuriiiii!??" The girl beside Chaeyeon said before standing up and hug Yuri.

 

 

 

"Yes Minjoo! Miss youuu bestie!" Yuri said as she pull away from the hug. 

 

 

 

"You look more beautiful now Yuri." Seungkwang said, Yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"So are you saying that I am not beautiful before?" Yuri being a brat shows, the group laughed.

 

 

 

"Oh right! Yuri, This is my other friends. This is Kim Chaewon and Kwon Eunbi where Yena?" Jeonghan introduced the two while looking for Yena.

 

 

 

Chaewon and Eunbi just nodded and smiled at Yuri which Yuri also return. 

 

 

 

"Hey! Aren't you going to Introduce me to this fine lady." Yena enter the scene with a glass of beer at her left hand. 

 

 

 

"Fine. I'll just introduce myself." 

 

 

 

"Hi. You look beautiful in your red hair, I like it a lot." Yena smirked, and grab Yuri's hand and kissed it.

 

 

 

 

"I'm Choi Yena remember the name." Yena whispered, Yuri felt shivers through her veins but she remain composed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I bet you'll remember my name first. I am Jo Yuri"Yuri said with her husky voice through Yena's ears which make the older smirked.

 

 

 

"Yah! Choi! Don't flirt with Yuri." Seungkwan said.

 

 

 

"Why? Is she your girl?" Yena asked

 

 

 

"No, but—" seungkwan was interrupted.

 

 

 

"Okay." Yena smiled as she return to her seat which is across Yuri's seat. 

 

 

 

 

The party was lit some are already dancing at the pool area since the DJ located there. Yuri and her friends remained seated where her friends is. 

 

 

 

"I noticed you've been staring a lot on Choi Yena." Her friend—Minjoo said which makes her chuckles.

 

 

 

"Oh girl! Don't tell me you are interested on her?" Minjoo said, Yuri shakes her head as she smile.

 

 

 

"She looks like a walking trouble. I bet she has a lot of girls." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"You're right. She is a walking trouble and flirt. One time she also hit on me and I admit she's charming but she stops when I said that Chaewon was into me." Minjoo said.

 

 

 

"So you're dating that chaewon?" Minjoo nodded.

 

 

 

"Wow. I missed a lot of things." Minjoo nodded.

 

 

 

"But why don't you try flirting back on Yena. You are a flirt too." Minjoo said which make Yuri frowned.

 

 

 

"Yah! I am not."

 

 

 

 

"Whatever!" They both laughed as they drink their beers.

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Oy! You are targeting that Jo Yuri didn't you?" Chaewon nudged me, I look at her and chuckles.

 

 

 

"She knows how to flirt back. I like it." Yena said as she chugs on her beer as she look at Yuri's direction. 

 

 

 

"Yena~" Yena turn when someone called her, the girl wrapped her arms around Yena's neck.

 

 

 

"Oh, hey there. You look y with your swim wear." Yena her own lips, chaewon on the other hand shakes her head and walk away from the two. 

 

 

 

 

"Wanna go somewhere else?" Yena smiled, she's a bit tipsy. 

 

 

 

"As much as I want but, I am here for my friends and not hook ups. But if you want to get a piece of me then see you tomorrow." Yena smirked before pulling away from the girl and walked away. 

 

 

 

 

Yena was walking back inside the house where her friends are, Yena saw that only Yuri and Joshua left at the sofa.

 

 

 

Yena saw that Yuri doesn't drink anymore so she grab a bottle beer before sitting beside the younger.

 

 

 

"For you." Yuri look at the olde, Yena upon reading the younger expression.

 

 

 

"It doesn't have a drug or anything. hahah I won't go that low." Yena smiled and drink at Yuri's bottle.

 

 

 

"See? I drink it. Theres nothing wrong with that." Yuri nodded and grab the drink from Yena. 

 

 

 

"You must be from on states?" Yena start the conversation. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I live there for 6 years." Yuri answer as she sipped on her drink.

 

 

 

"Oh that's why." Yena said. 

 

 

 

"Wanna dance?" Yena asked, Yuri shake her head.

 

 

 

"Nah, I'm good."

 

 

 

"Ey. Don't be like a no jam. All of our friends are there. Joshua will be fine here right Josh?" Joshua nodded as he sipped on his wine.

 

 

 

 

Yena hold Yuri's hand and pull her to stand, Yuri smiled as she shake her heads. The two walk towards where her friends are while holding each other hands. 

 

 

 

"I thought you don't want to dance?" Minjoo shouted since it's loud music.

 

 

 

"Yena forced me." Yuri said, Minjoo rolled her eyes and smiled. 

 

 

 

"Goodluck then." Minjoo said then she whisper something on Yuri, before wrapping her arms around chaewon's neck and dance. 

 

 

 

The DJ keep dropping the beat, Yena and Yuri and their friends keep jumping and drinking. All of them are keep dancing in partner since the music turn into somewhat y.

 

 

 

"Ohhh, bet. States got you wildin" Yena smirked as she shouted since the music was loud.

 

 

 

Yena and Yuri keep swaying, Alcohol is really effecting on them now. Yuri has the confidence to dance ily while Yena holding her waist from the back, Yena felt her head spinning when Yuri pressed their body together. 

 

 

 

"You smell nice Yuri." Yena whispered to Yuri's ears. 

 

 

 

"And It's driving me crazy." Yena said as she turn Yuri around and pull her closer to her. 

 

 

 

 

Yena leaned in wanting to capture the younger lips but the younger put her finger on Yena's lips. 

 

 

 

"Not so fast. Ms. Choi." Yuri smirked as she saw the frustrated expression of Yena. 

 

 

 

"I am not that easy girl you thought." Yuri said as she whisper it on Yena's ears and bite the older earlobe.

 

 

 

Yuri smirked as she pull away, Their friends already at the sofa inside the house. Yuri was about to walk away but Yena held her hand and pull her closer. 

 

 

 

Yuri placed her hands on the older's chest as she might loose balanced. 

 

 

 

"Oh c'mon. Don't be a hard to get. I know you want it too, You should finish what you started." Yena said which make the younger chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Don't tell me you don't have experience yet?" Yuri rolled her eyes as she saw the smirked on the older's lips.

 

 

 

"Ohhhhhh, so you are still a v—" Yuri push Yena away and walked towards their friends, on the other hand Yena was smiling as she follows the younger. 

 

 

 

Their friends didn't mind them since all of them has a business, chaewon and minjoo are already making out at the side. While chaeyeon and eunbi is nowhere to be found. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to get experience?" Yena said, Yuri rolled her eyes and chug the beer. 

 

 

 

She suddenly remember what Minjoo said earlier.

 

 

'Yena didn't want to commit into relationship and I know you too well. Better not get involved with her. If she ever insist you know what I mean. Say that you want marriage first coz she will decline it." That's what minjoo whisper to her. 

 

 

 

"Sorry to burst your bubble Yena." Yuri look at the older. 

 

 

 

"Marriage first before doing that." Yuri said, she saw Yena's expression and smirked as she know the older will stop bothering her.

 

 

 

"Pfffft. what are you? in the 19's?" Yena laughed.

 

 

 

"I'm serious tho." Yuri leaned in and whisper to Yena's ears as she draw circles at yena's chest.

 

 

 

"I'll do it with you if you marry me." Drunk yuri smirked as she planted kiss on Yena's neck which make the older groaned. 

 

 

 

"You really driving me crazy Yuri." Yena said then she chug the whole beer bottle. 

 

 

 

"Let's get married then." Drunk Yena said as she smirked.

 

 

 

"Joshua. You are a priest right. Now I'll marry this girl." Yena said as her eyes are half closed, their friends laughed at what Yena said.

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't you hear me??" Yena said, Chaewon look at their friends and nodded. 

 

 

 

"Give her what she wants." 

 

 

 

"I wanna see Yena be crazy because she got married." Chaewon evil smiled made their friends smile.

 

 

 

"Okay. Let's start." Joshua said then he go outside to get a marriage certificate in his car. 

 

 

(A/N: Don't ask me why he have it in his car :P)