Six

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       March 30, 2021       
    (PRESENT)   

 

 

Suzy woke up to the incessant pounding inside her head. She slowly sat up while holding her head when she glanced around the room. 

 

 

Chaeyoung.

 

 

She was in Chaeyoung's room. The actress winced as she felt another round of painful waves in her head and when she looked at the bedside table she saw a bottle of water and aspirin. Thank God.

 

 

She drank it and mulled over what happened the other night. She had really ed everything up between Chaeyoung and her. 

 

 

She crossed the line when she contacted Hyeri. She crossed the damn line again when she slept with Chaeyoung. It's been two years since she had any physical contact with Chaeyoung, let alone anybody. She didn't date anyone after Chaeyoung. Technically.

 

 

And , Suzy thought. She crossed the line for the third time when she showed up on her ex-girlfriend's doorstep completely drunk. Suzy never thought she'd be in the same room again. She almost lived here two years ago. She was always here every single day-- two years ago. Time really passed so quickly because to the actress, everything felt like yesterday. 

 

 

The actress smiled when she saw the painting in Chaeyoung's room. It was still there, Suzy bought it at an art gallery for Chaeyoung.

 

 

Silhouttes dancing.

 

 

The actress was startled by the door suddenly opening and a just woke up Jisoo entering the room. 

 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah! I'm borrowing a shirt, Jen drooled on mine." Jisoo said as she rummaged Chaeyoung's drawers, totally ignoring Suzy's presence because of her sleepy state. Suzy sat frozen, not knowing what to do when Jennie barged into the room. "I did not drool on you!" the cat-eyed girl exclaimed then her eyes landed on Suzy. 

 

 

"Unnie! Don't go inside my--" The actress heard Chaeyoung shout but it was too late. The other members already saw her. 

 

 

"Suzy sunbaenim?" Jennie asked. "W-What? How come? You're friends wih Suzy sunbaenim?" Jennie asked Chaeyoung while she looked at the both of them in disbelief. 

 

 

"Uhm.. Hi?" Suzy greeted the two and they bowed at each other. 

 

 

"It's very nice to meet you, Sunbae!" Jisoo said as she smiled. "I look up to you a lot. You're a very good actress." Jisoo added. "Chaeng! You're friends with Sunbae and you didn't tell us? i feel so betrayed right now!" Jisoo shouted.

 

 

"Unnie.. let's leave Suzy for now. She's still resting." Chaeyoung said as she tried to divert the attention away from the actress sitting on her bed. 

 

 

"You call her by her first name?" Jennie asked, looking at Chaeyoung's direction with a skeptical look on her face. "We're that close." Chaeyounglied as she forced Jisoo and Jennie out of the room.

 

 

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Jisoo whispered in her ear as they all walked toward the kitchen.

 

 

-----------

 

 

Before Jennie and Jisoo could ask why the hell was Suzy Bae in Chaeyoung's room, Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa's arm and took her with her inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter