Two

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           September 26, 2019         
       (FLASHBACK)     

 

Chaeyoung tells Lisa everything. From what she had for breakfast, lunch and dinner, to the very mundane things.. Lisa would always know. The Thai is her bestfriend after all and they kept no secrets from each other. 

 

That was why it came as a surprise to Chaeyoung  when she decided to keep the meeting with Bae Suzy to herself. 

 

It made her feel like she had a grand secret that no one could ever know. It’s not like being friends with an actress is a big deal for her nor was it prohibited by her agency. She’s been friends with a lot of actresses and even idols from other agencies so it doesn’t even make sense to her why she’s holding on to it like a secret inside a treasure chest. She decides to think about that later. 

 

The fashion event that Chaeyoung came to Paris for is a one day event only, which means she has a week to explore the city.

 

She took one day off, just staying at the hotel because she was tired from the event. Thus, she only had six days left in Paris. Chaeyoung wanted to make all of those days count and make a lot of memories as possible in this city they call the City of Love.  

 

This may sound corny or cheesy to other people but Chaeyoung always dreamt of having that one big love story in her life and when she comes to think of it, it’s a dream to fall in love in Paris of all places. 

 

However, being an idol has its consequences. She knows that they can’t date because of some contract but Chaeyoung knows a lot of idols, some of them being her friends, who date secretly. The blonde on the other hand, never dated. Sure, she had crushes here and there but dating and love? She’ll face it head on when the time comes for it. 

 

As for now, she’s walking around the streets of Paris, her feet leading her to the place where she’ll be meeting with Suzy.

 

The two decided to meet at a café downtown. As Chaeyoung made her way to the said café, she can’t help but feel giddy at the prospect of gaining a new friend. The blonde was too occupied with her thoughts that she didn’t notice a person coming along her way and bumped into her, the other person almost falling were it not for Chaeyoung’s fast reflex. She grabbed the person’s arm and steadied herself too in the process. 

 

“Ah, Rosé-ssi.. Nice bumping into you.” The familiar voice said as she scratched her hair in a cute way. 

 

The other person turned out to be Suzy. 

 

“I’m sorry, Unnie! I wasn’t looking.” Cheyoung explained. 

 

“It’s fine. So.. Coffee?” The brunette asked to which Chaeyoung nodded. 

 

 

 

Suzy threw her head back as she laughed at Chaeyoung’s story about how her dad got tired of her singing until the wee hours of the morning that he suggested her to audition as an idol. 

 

“Thank God for him though.” Suzy mustered to say. “Were it not for him then I wouldn’t be sitting next to the YSL ambassador and Blackpink superstar.” The brunette added. 

 

Chaeyoung couldn’t help the blush from forming on her face. 

 

“Unnie, can I ask you a question?” Chaeyoung inquired. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter