Ten

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
an: this is a work of fiction.   NOVEMBER 2021 PRESENT


 

Suzy was terrified.

 

Everything was just beginning to fall into place and now she’s absolutely sure she’s ed everything up for the both of them. What was she thinking? Showing up unannounced and barging into Chaeyoung's house.

 

They were caught red-handed. What was an actress doing inside a singer’s apartment in the middle of the night? How did they meet? How close are they for one to have a key to the other’s place? 

 

For a moment there Suzy’s mind was spiraling with the worst possible scenarios that could happen but then it clicked— 

 

They are friends. 

 

Suzy has posted pictures on the internet together with her friends and Chaeyoung had done the same too. Even joined some vlive too with her friends.

 

The actress didn’t have to worry about the pictures from before. She explained to Chaeyoung in one of their friendly dates that it was taken care of by the agency and that the paparazzis signed some kind of NDA with a stipulation that Suzy had to fulfill her end of the bargain— which meant she had to end it.

 

In that moment she had it all settled out. They are friends. And it was normal for friends to have surprise visits. There you go, Suzy.

 

She smiled at Chaeyoung and carefully placed the bags at the side of the room and sat next to her. 

 

“Unnie.” Chaeyoung said as she smiled at Suzy. The actress held the singer’s hand to reassure her that she’s got it. 

 

“So you were doing a live!” Suzy exclaimed as she catched her breath. She looked at Chaeyoung’s phone camera and started waving. 

 

“Is it okay if I?” She asked Chaeyoung politely and the latter nodded. 

 

“Hi everyone! I’m Suzy, one of Chaeyoung’s close friends. Nice to meet you!” She introduced herself. “I’m sorry for interrupting Chaeyoung-ah’s live. As you may have heard, my phone died.” The actress giggled and so did Chaeyoung. It was a genuine one. 

 

It was a good sign, the singer had somewhat calmed down from the initial shock. 

 

Suzy looked through the comments and smiled while reading some of them. 

 

“I FREAKING TOLD Y’ALL SUZÉ”

 

“SUZY UNNIE” 

 

“did u two know you trended in 2020?” 

 

“Is suzé real?”

 

“How did you two meet?”

 

“They seem like really good friends” 

 

“Rosie just called her unnie im malfunctioning”

 

“Collab pls”

 

Suzy looked at Chaeyoung who also seemed to be reading the comments. “You were singing when I interrupted?” The singer asked.

 

“Yeah. I was really shocked, unnie.” Chaeyoung replied. 

 

“Ah. I’m so sorry blinks I should’ve warned Chaeyoung. I should go now and let you finish the live.” Suzy stated as she stood up but Chaeyoung held her arm. 

 

“Come on now. I just started the live and.. Since you’re here, Let’s cover some songs and answer some questions! What do you think” Chaeyoung exclaimed, but her eyes were pleading.

 

Suzy knows the other was nervous. She doesn’t want to be alone. Suzy sensed it so she stayed. It wouldn’t be fair to Chaeyoung if she left her alone after the sudden entrance.

 

Reaching for the guitar, she cleared and played with the strings. 

 

“I’ll play. You sing.” Suzy told the other but Chaeyoung shook her head. 

 

“I just sang before you got here. It’s your turn.” The singer teased casually. “Come on, unnie. Sing for them.” Chaeyoung urged so Suzy started to sing. 

 

What I first saw in your eyes

Was it all my delusion?

With that innocent smile

You turned me into a fool

The day you left me

Pink memories in my heart

Faded to blue

 

Yesterday I hated myself for not being over you

But now I know you're the only one for me

 

Since you're back to me

I'll give you my all

Now and forever

We'll n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter