Real Hong Cha Young (part two)

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already very late. Still stubborn, Yeo Bin drove to his house. Manager Kang received them coldly. 

"Don’t worry,Manager Kang. I'll just stare at him for 10 minutes and leave this place." Yeo Bin says with a faint smile. 

"I never knew you guys are that close to make that stunt at night. You are an actress, you will suffer more than anyone if this meeting exposed. " Manager Kang coldly state the fact. 

" May I just see him. You can scold me later. "

 

Yeo Bin enters Joong Ki's room. His eyes are closed but it seems like he is awake. 

"Oppa…." Yeo Bin utter in a soft tone.

" Yeo Bina?! What're you doing here at this time?!" Joong Ki's shocking face worth watching. 

" You're awake? You are supposed to sleep! "

" I take a nap, can't sleep anymore, but you didn’t answer my question. " 

" I came here to stare at you for 10 minutes. Thank God you're awake so let me talk, you should listen now just the way I listened to you this morning. Could you guys excuse us please? " she ask their manager to give them some space. 

"Do you have a girlfriend, oppa?"

"What?! Obviously not."

" Do you hate me?"

" Why would I?!" 

" So you like me?" 

" What are you talking about?" 

" I've 6 minutes left so let skip this question. Now hear me out, Mr. Song Joong Ki. "

 

" You should take care of yourself. You should eat, sleep on time. You're not allowed to waste your life like only works matter nothing else. Besides, You said we're professional actors,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter