Second anniversary

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been two years they're dating. These two years change so many things. They become addicted to each other. They fight but never leave. Their careers see an upgrade. Both of them are doing movies and one drama per year .Interesting thing is Yeo Bin's chemistry with every co-star is more than just perfect. So, every time her fans ship her with almost everyone. Thankfully,  Joong Ki is not the possessive type. He enjoys this and teases Yeo Bin frequently. On the other hand, he became very cautious with his co-star. He is free and funny around them yet careful about every action. May be that's why there’s no dating rumours around him anymore. 

 

Both families approved them.Basically they're waiting for the wedding bell. But that's where all the problem lies. Song Joong Ki isn’t ready for it and Yeo Bin won't force anything on him. Yeo Bin is really close with Joong ki's family. His father treats her like his own daughter. Joong ki still live in his old flat besides Yeo Bin. His house is complete but he has no reason to live in it. It’s really big for one guy. Besides, Yeo Bin and he could spend time just because they're neighbour. It'll be difficult if he moves out. 

 

It’s 8 May, parents day in Korea. Yeo Bin already visits her mother. On her way home, she pick up Ho Jin from his Academy. Yeo Bin and Ho jin like best buddies. Ho Jin actually mini version of Joong Ki. Ho Jin calls her imo. Both of them buy some gifts for everyone. 

"Imo, where's samchon?"

"Don’t know, maybe he has some schedule that I don’t know of. "

"Will he come our home today?"

"Obviously, he needs to meet his parents right!"

" Both of you should stay at our home, Shi Jin misses you guys "

" Let's go first and fast." Yeo Bin smilingly reply. 

They all gather in Joong Ki's brother's house. Yeo Bin greeted Joong Ki's parents then start to help his sister in law. Joong ki still absent when they almost ready their dinner. Table is ready but they all are waiting for him. His phone is unreachable. Yeo Bin calls Manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter