Comfortable?!

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa, how can you be that comfortable?" Yeo Bin ask Joong Ki while resting in between scene. 

"You can be comfortable with me" joong ki says with a smile. 

"I really mean it.why is that?" Yeo Bin asks curiously even though she is not sure what kind of answer she wants from him.

"Well, I am always that comfortable with anyone. Age also do that. You, Tae Ri,Bo young, Ji won all are younger than me that also a plus point. Besides, I also have younger sister so it easy " 

" So, I am like a younger sister to you?!" Yeo Bin says it little too disappointedly even JK notice it.

" Why are you asking weird question today?! Are you gone Crazy in my absence? " JK jokingly says to ease the environment. 

Yeo Bin take a deep breath than smile brightly and hit JK hardly.

"Awww,that's hurt BinBin"

Both of them laugh uncomfortably. 

Obviously they're not comfortable today,not when they miss each other yesterday madly. 

 

PD evaluating the testing hug scene that Yeo Bin suggested. Yeo Bin hug him subconsciously and pd adjusting the angle of frame. Even though both of them comfortable with their touch but today they feel little weird. Yeo bin really want to hug him for a long time as his rising heart beat is really soothings. JK wants to control his heart and invest his emotions on that scenes. He grab the chair and suddenly pd shouts " that's great JK,keep doing that like you are suppressing your emotions, it’s look beautiful. " 

Yeo Bin hugs him more tightly and engross in his fragrance.

 "He smells really good,gosh!I am talking like a erts! "

The scene turn out perfect. Pd said cut and both of them hurriedly leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter