Listen to your heartbeat

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Early morning schedule is never a problem for SJK as he is early bird. But JYB really in a war with time. She can't sleep at all. She hang up the call and start to question her feeling. It’s like a addiction. She loves to talk with him. She always wait for him to notice, she even start to like black and white frame. JK loves to capture any photograph in black and white. He also send her these picture. None of it in colours yet everything looks vibrant. She loves anything that man do, the reason is unknown but it’s hampering her sleep that's all she knows.

 

Joong Ki changed and waits for Yeo Bin. She comes a little late and looks tired. JK ask for coffee and gives it to her.

"Wake up!We've lot to do today"

"Thank you oppa, I was really wanted to have coffee but make up takes long and can't manage."

"We're behind our schedule, PD nim says, it'll be hectic so be strong" JK says and pat her head with a encouraging smile.

 

It's a simple thing but Yeo Bin's heart start to beat fast. "Am I falling for this guy?!" she asks herself silently. 

JK already start the rehearsal and she is watching him from distance. 

"Get a grip Yeo Bin, You're inviting problem. Besides, You're not Hong Cha Yong who can shamelessly confess to that man and move on like nothing happen. Hold yourself tight!" she bang her head against coffee cup weirdly. 

JK looks at her with question mark on face. 

"What happen to that girl today?!"


 

They finished almost all the shooting in that Gallery except the kiss scene. PD scheduled it as a last scene today. They have to pack early for covid situation so there’s little chance to rehearse that scene. Pd discussed the emotion she need for that scene. They need to shoot it multiple time from different angles. 

Jk jokingly lift his leg while practicing the scene spread laughter around the set.Everyone jooking to minimize awkwardness. The gallary director is the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter